• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Lifter6973 real life loser.

twisted

Registered Member
Reaction score
I was not aware of that, sorry man :(
Careful thinking mindless is good peeps hes not!...the dude did cheer on and informed lifter when curtain people were posting...mindless is a 2faced faggot....lifter wished many peoples family members and forums members dead!!! And mindless was there with him!! Cheering and ok'ng the behavior....and yes I believe they share the same screen names....you can see in past posts from mindless how his style changed up....hes nothing but sneaky fag ...remember me telling you this

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Careful thinking mindless is good peeps hes not!...the dude did cheer on and informed lifter when curtain people were posting...mindless is a 2faced faggot....lifter wished many peoples family members and forums members dead!!! And mindless was there with him!! Cheering and ok'ng the behavior....and yes I believe they share the same screen names....you can see in past posts from mindless how his style changed up....hes nothing but sneaky fag ...remember me telling you this

86398b745190fd3668227ac58047d68a.jpg

Geez, bro. What the fuck are YOU drinking tonight? And why didn't you invite me?

London

Reaction score
You're STILL here with this stoopid fucken thread?
What did your parents do to you?
Give it up douche. Mindless is liked here.
Whereas YOU are what's called in most circles-- a piece of dog doo-doo.
My parents raised me right. I don't send people death threats or suck cock. They did a stellar job.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score
Now the forum Mindless is moderating is getting Ddos'ed in an attempt to run him off.

London

Reaction score
Turns out he was banned last year for being a dick.

London

Reaction score
he definitely isnt a quitter, if he has this kinda dedication I bet he is obsessed with his diet and never skips leg day
I figured him to be an easily led, soft cunt who melts easily. Also he likes creeps like MindlessWork. Not a good character trait.

London

Reaction score
A thousand posts consisting of bwhahahah, melt for me nigga, dumb, ignorant cunt, etc.

What a loser.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score
Biggest brain dead hypocrite I've ever seen, makes sense why MindlessWork would like him and not have him banned despite most of the forum urging him to.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score
I love how he backtracked about his steroid use. He saw it wasn't particularly respected on our forum, and he completely changed his narrative, which is why his insisting he's not lifter6973 is completely worthless.
0QPGK6u.png

P9JwFPM.png

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Why are you guys calling out Lifter here, he's not a member right now... Try UGBB...
He'll kunt-slap you there if youre looking for a fight...
Doesnt make sense to bring it here.

London

Reaction score
Why are you guys calling out Lifter here, he's not a member right now... Try UGBB...

He posts here.

Pump's squeeze

Registered Member
Reaction score
He posts here.
The mods are hypersensitive over there, especially that Sand0 faggot. Plus the people there tightly wound in general.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The mods are hypersensitive over there, especially that Sand0 faggot. Plus the people there tightly wound in general.

Keep it above the belt, or people will get banned here. Especially if I don't feel like I have time to watch EVERY SINGLE TROLL POST. It gets old and eventually no one will want to mess with it.

London

Reaction score
Also, I didn't come looking for a fight. He rocked up on a forum I use and was aggressive from the get go accusing me of stalking MindlessWork. Whoever this dallas loser is, he posts here by his own admission. MindlessWork, as a moderator (lol) has allowed him to continue harrasing our members because he's a fucking idiot.

London

Reaction score
Keep it above the belt, or people will get banned here. Especially if I don't feel like I have time to watch EVERY SINGLE TROLL POST. It gets old and eventually no one will want to mess with it.
You sound like a good moderator. If only we didn't have a braindead faggot like MindlessWork running our shit show.