• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

lifter6973 is the #1 democrap/libtard biden cocksucer...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant make this shit up ....dude is mentally fucked:roflmao:

Lol too damn funny that Lifter cat is. Nice font on your phone too.

Also charge your damn battery! :D

667082eebf14641484ff377b660c7196.gif

View attachment 59323
Look at this looney parrot ...is this nutz or someone that needs to be let out of basement?

This is hilarious, I make this faggot melt and he isnt even a member no more:coffee:
Well at least you have some thread action

Eat, pound, sleep...

View attachment 59323
Look at this looney parrot ...is this nutz or someone that needs to be let out of basement?

This is hilarious, I make this faggot melt and he isnt even a member no more:coffee:

hahahaha

he has exposed to every single forum member just how weak his mental and emotional state really is, he’s created 100+ fake accounts aimed at people like you, me, big time, our family members and basically every other Trump supporter with his meaningless posts and attempts at insults.

Only a truly afraid and spineless person attacks family members, what a joke!

great thread tho! bahahahahahha

C’mon, lifter, be better than that! It’s the Internet, dude! Who gives a sh!t?!?!

Sigh, you are right bro. One of the few voices of reason here. Lifter is better than that.
I will tell lifter to Be Best! He will listen to me too because if he doesn't Be Best, I'll kick his ass.
You are welcome ASF.

Now we are at the psychosis state of the mental psychological breakdown....just pathetic..funny but very disturbing ....take meds regularly, make all drs appts and put down the dope .....thank me later

The guy is so mental that other boards I'm on he pms crazy shit .
Key board warrior that's lost his mind

Says the guy that wanted to punch a POSSIBLE gay guy for looking at him in the gym.
Ooooo ur a tuff one.

same here. I have probably a dozen PMs from him on a board I dont even view, Im only a member there. Keyboard warriors have extreme emotional and mental issues , probably from some kind of sexual or mental abuse or maybe both. I would feel sorry for him except he called my teenage daughter some pretty vile names, Id just as soon break his jaw than utter a word to him.

same here. I have probably a dozen PMs from him on a board I dont even view, Im only a member there. Keyboard warriors have extreme emotional and mental issues , probably from some kind of sexual or mental abuse or maybe both. I would feel sorry for him except he called my teenage daughter some pretty vile names, Id just as soon break his jaw than utter a word to him.
that wouldn’t be Meso would it?

Lifter, the type of douche who beats his Ma for burning his hot pocket... "You better hope you don't meet me"... LOL

Epic 12 year old phaggetry. :jerkit:

Some people here think that shit's funny and blow it off....can you imagine his real life? ....fucktard
I have no pitty what so ever for him ....if you read his comments he makes comments about neighbors and I bet that rings true is some fashion in his life either he wants to kill his neighbors or his neighbors wanna string his ass up :coffee:
Lifter, the type of douche who beats his Ma for burning his hot pocket... "You better hope you don't meet me"... LOL

Epic 12 year old phaggetry. :jerkit:
Oh absolutely he acts out towards his family without a doubt ....bet the mirrors in his basement are all broken...all I can say is his behavior reflects all the democraps and libtards mind set ....

Get Shredded!
Says the guy that wanted to punch a POSSIBLE gay guy for looking at him in the gym.
Ooooo ur a tuff one.

Hey you gays are pretty touchy bunch I heard ....brawl like ufc fighters in gays bars lol...how you feel about Biden dog biting people? I heard the dog was acting out after being sodomized by his owner....

Ooooo ur a tuff one.

No I didnt bottom boy . I said if he touched me . Get your facts straight u bottom boy .

If u bottom dwelling Dems don't like here why don't yall start your on board . Just go away don't go away mad .

They claimed there was more of y'all than us anyways lol. But it don't seem that way here now does it lol.

This forum is filling up with butthurt, trophy participating pussies...

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I'll let him know about the breaking his jaw comment. That will scare him straight, you being so tough and all.
I'm sure he'll shit down his leg when he hears this.
Serves him right though you know, you are an upstanding Christian who would never condemn someone for their beliefs because that just is not Christian like and you are no hypocrite, not to mention you don't lie either. He really crossed the line with you. He deserves a broken jaw. Good for you!

I see the psychosis still persist....I recomment emergency hospitalization and straight jacket ...

This parrot piece of shit is still at it ....someone have tranquilizer gun :roflmao:...this dude lifter is one emotional unstable mother fucker, I never seen or dealt with no one to this degree ....no self control and apparently no real life to live instead he just hangs around reading post till he becomes so enraged and loses self control and makes up a gimmick account just to post somewhere he isnt wanted :laughat::loser2:

20210314_162734.jpg

I forgot the ignorant parrot twisted never graduated junior high so like in junior high he is tattling on lifter. What a clown.
This faggot coward parrot twisted clearly has rat tendencies. Everyone would do themselves a favor of staying far away from this rat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back