• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Let’s see if I get banned for this

Mighty-Mouse

The Video Guy
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Found a sponsor using someone else’s jano test as their own on another forum….. Naps would you like to comment about it?

Or is beligas also naps I’m confused a little insight would be helpful.

If Naps is beligas then that would explain why naps used beligas’s hgh report from Jano

Here is the report naps is saying is his
1447260cc39b915d62f649214d70d5d1.jpg

Now after further investigation of this report the blurred out email is that of beligas another sponsor on other forums.

Is my tinfoil hat to tight or is there a legitimate reason he is using other sources Jano test as his?

Uh Oh……

Found a sponsor using someone else’s jano test as their own on another forum….. Naps would you like to comment about it?

Or is beligas also naps I’m confused a little insight would be helpful.

If Naps is beligas then that would explain why naps used beligas’s hgh report from Jano

Here is the report naps is saying is his
1447260cc39b915d62f649214d70d5d1.jpg

Now after further investigation of this report the blurred out email is that of beligas another sponsor on other forums.

Is my tinfoil hat to tight or is there a legitimate reason he is using other sources Jano test as his?

Mighty Mouse comes in with a hard right

Also all the lab reports in his section that are stickies are from PharmaQos email and not NAPS.

So Naps why are u using his lab reports. IMG_7963.png

This is from naps section but email is from a PharmaQos email.

Thanks to skankhunt for helping me with that find

Well, he sells PharmaQos so what I belive is the source did the test and he is using them. But he is passing them as he is doing the testing. Still doesn’t explain the beligas though

So he confirmed the emails on the lab reports are his suppliers and he doesn’t do any of his own testing.
So he accepts the word of his suppliers...not a good thing as reports can be faked or done by shitty testing labs.

So he confirmed the emails on the lab reports are his suppliers and he doesn’t do any of his own testing.

He's selling beligas on his site.

So he accepts the word of his suppliers...not a good thing as reports can be faked or done by shitty testing labs.

You saying jano is shitty?

My whole thing was he is passing these as he is doing the testing. But the more I dig into this rabbit hole the more I find out why he doesn’t get a lot of business from experienced users.

At first I was like hold the fuck up cause the blurred out email. Then I was like ok…. That was a waist of my time.

Thought I found something but that’s why I let the board know his response

It wouldn’t be the first time someone said he’s (Jano) done sloppy work. There was that whole fiasco a couple of years ago with claimed improper testing. Right?

It wouldn’t be the first time someone said he’s (Jano) done sloppy work. There was that whole fiasco a couple of years ago with claimed improper testing. Right?

Yes this is true. but, he has made it right for the most part and proved himself at least to me he has. From my blind samples and other blind samples he has been on point each time

Yes this is true. but, he has made it right for the most part and proved himself at least to me he has. From my blind samples and other blind samples he has been on point each time

Yea I have nothing against him. I’m just happy to have people testing products. I remember on another forum something about a employee messing up or something. It was a long time ago.

Naps is one of the OG selective scamming scumbags in the game. I don’t know why anybody ever uses him.

I got banned from meso for saying this……. But here on asf they are g2g not really…… I have only not been scammed once from using them years ago

I got banned from meso for saying this……. But here on asf they are g2g not really…… I have only not been scammed once from using them years ago
Maybe it was how you worded it that got you banned...Millard's reasonable but hope he'll see that you were right.

Back