• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let’s hear your SARM STACKS!

A.font401

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
b2e1bb3cc63a1023531e68403bae42d6.jpg

So I thought it would be a good idea to have some people post up some stacks they have done or even would like to do. Maybe it’s something you’ve been thinking about and want advice on it or see if anyone else has done it? Maybe you have a really crazy stack you want to toss out there for someone else to try?

Either way let’s hear your favorite sarm stack the dosage and results it gave you!!

So far I’ve only ran rad-140 and yk-11 while on 200mg test cyp. I gained around 5-6lbs and my strength was way up!
9a2e613fcd0e174ed2905016aceb4117.jpg

This was a pic from my log during my run!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

b2e1bb3cc63a1023531e68403bae42d6.jpg

So I thought it would be a good idea to have some people post up some stacks they have done or even would like to do. Maybe it’s something you’ve been thinking about and want advice on it or see if anyone else has done it? Maybe you have a really crazy stack you want to toss out there for someone else to try?

Either way let’s hear your favorite sarm stack the dosage and results it gave you!!

So far I’ve only ran rad-140 and yk-11 while on 200mg test cyp. I gained around 5-6lbs and my strength was way up!
9a2e613fcd0e174ed2905016aceb4117.jpg

This was a pic from my log during my run!

Jacked!

Jacked!

On the fence with what I’ll be running next but I know frag will be in my cart in a few days along with many other shredding goodies!

Thinking about a gw s9 stack. Along with just a few migs of test a week.

Last edited:
Or gw s9 and frag

Now your talking!! Gotta be ready for summer man if anything ever opens that is! Lol have you ever ran frag before?

Now your talking!! Gotta be ready for summer man if anything ever opens that is! Lol have you ever ran frag before?

I haven't ran any of those. I am curious though about the gw and s9 as I've done some reading on them. I'm wanting to build endurance along with cut some lb's. And I just read on the frag so it sounded like something special

Goal is to gain strength and put some size on.
Going to take it nice and slow with the sarms

Right now just on MK677

2nd cycle (any suggestions are fine)
Mk677
Mk2866

The next cycle I do after that will be the
Mk677
Mk2866
S4 or rad

I haven't ran any of those. I am curious though about the gw and s9 as I've done some reading on them. I'm wanting to build endurance along with cut some lb's. And I just read on the frag so it sounded like something special

Those 3 ran together would certainly do just that. I’ll have some frag on the way soon. Looking to trim down alittle bit and the frag will be a key player in that.
Gw and s9 are def good go for bringing up the endurance in all aspects of training.

Goal is to gain strength and put some size on.
Going to take it nice and slow with the sarms

Right now just on MK677

2nd cycle (any suggestions are fine)
Mk677
Mk2866

The next cycle I do after that will be the
Mk677
Mk2866
S4 or rad

Don’t forget about lgd my man. It’s great for lean mass gain and one of the best for it!

IML Gear Cream!
Those 3 ran together would certainly do just that. I’ll have some frag on the way soon. Looking to trim down alittle bit and the frag will be a key player in that.
Gw and s9 are def good go for bringing up the endurance in all aspects of training.

Yeah I've started a cart on that site. Gdub and s9 are in there already

I use transdermal SR9009+ RAD140 all year round. Sometimes Ill add in INJ Sr9009 in addition to that

At most I use 30mgs of each compound together daily.

My endurance is as good as when I used EPO in the past. My fat loss is improved and my cardio is simply off the chart.

Out of all the Sarms that has to be my favorite for long term use. Oral SR9009 is usless fyi, so dont bother trying that.

I use transdermal SR9009+ RAD140 all year round. Sometimes Ill add in INJ Sr9009 in addition to that

My endurance is as good as when I used EPO in the past. My fat loss is improved and my cardio is simply off the chart.

Out of all the Sarms that has to be my favorite for long term use. Oral SR9009 is usless fyi, so dont bother trying that.

How do you like injecting them instead of taking them orally either pill or liquid?

I’ve heard and read a lot about inj sr9 being extremely effective more so than oral. Was the rad-140 you were using inj as well?

Wes is a freakin celebrity. Google his name he floods the net. Nice work man.

Wes is a freakin celebrity. Google his name he floods the net. Nice work man.

He’s done a lot for the community in here and out of here. I def look up to him and have a lot of respect for the man that’s for sure!

20mg gw
20mg sw9011
20mg mk
300 test prop
500 mast E
4iu hgh

How were the results looking from that? Sounds pretty impressive that’s for sure! Were any of them inj as far as the sarms.

How were the results looking from that? Sounds pretty impressive that’s for sure! Were any of them inj as far as the sarms.

Lean bro.
Leanest I ever been.
Might want to add that I also was running tren e at 250mg. Just finished that and about to start with transdermal DHB.
All sarms are pills.

Lean bro.
Leanest I ever been.
Might want to add that I also was running tren e at 250mg. Just finished that and about to start with transdermal DHB.
All sarms are pills.

I’m always changing my mind... lean out or keep putting weight on. Literally every week I change my mind lol

I came across this one and was considering taking it for a test drive.
Week

1thru12
Test cyp 150 mg week

1thru12
Proviron 50 mg per day

1thru12
Rad 140 20 mg per day dosed once a day in the AM

1thru12
SR 9009 30 mg per day 5mg split dose 2-3 hours

1thru12
S4 50 mg per day split does 25 mg AM & 25 PM

1thru12
GW-510516 20 mg per day dose all at once 30 minutes before workout
1thru12
Mk 2866 25 mg day dose once in AM

I came across this one and was considering taking it for a test drive.
Week

1thru12
Test cyp 150 mg week

1thru12
Proviron 50 mg per day

1thru12
Rad 140 20 mg per day dosed once a day in the AM

1thru12
SR 9009 30 mg per day 5mg split dose 2-3 hours

1thru12
S4 50 mg per day split does 25 mg AM & 25 PM

1thru12
GW-510516 20 mg per day dose all at once 30 minutes before workout
1thru12
Mk 2866 25 mg day dose once in AM

That’s a serious stack I like it! I think you would be very pleased with those results! Have you tried sarms before?

I have no experiences with them yet, a good friend of mine has been experimenting with them for a few years now and speaks very highly of them, he's been giving me advise on his experiences although he's a seasoned crossfitter and also 15 years younger than me so i think a lot of what he's doing is going to be a little on the heavy side for my experience level.

I have no experiences with them yet, a good friend of mine has been experimenting with them for a few years now and speaks very highly of them, he's been giving me advise on his experiences although he's a seasoned crossfitter and also 15 years younger than me so i think a lot of what he's doing is going to be a little on the heavy side for my experience level.

Some of these can be very strong in my opinion. So def keep that in mind just like with aas as far as dosing. Just because one does it and it’s working doesn’t mean that dose is good for all lol

I defiantly try to research all i can as well as start at the lower end, I have very little experience so i'm trying the proactive route vs reactive.Guess i'm kind of a candy ass too hell it took me 2 months to work up the balls to self inject my TRT, my wife laughed her ass off and made fun of me she was like where's the tough guy now!

I defiantly try to research all i can as well as start at the lower end, I have very little experience so i'm trying the proactive route vs reactive.Guess i'm kind of a candy ass too hell it took me 2 months to work up the balls to self inject my TRT, my wife laughed her ass off and made fun of me she was like where's the tough guy now!

Lol bro I used to sweat to the point where it looked like I jumped in a pool when I first did my own!!
If you ever have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm. I don’t know it all but if I don’t know it I’ll find the answer for you.

Back