• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Legit T4 research chem sire that takes CC direct

magog

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been out of the game a few years, got married had a couple kids, had back surgery and went from 7%BF and jacked to fat in a damn hurry!

Now that we are done having kids, and im all snipped, was gonna get back at it here.

Wanted some Levo to drop the weight a bit easier, but it seems all my old sources are gone or you have touse some convoluted BC payment, anybody just have a site and take CCs anymore?

Thanks all!

Just download cash app and verify yourself for BTC. Takes less than 24 hrs to be verified and is easy to send..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't CC's anymore. With the government cracking down on them the banks just don't want to process the payments. Cash app is bar far the easiest and cheapest way to get bitcoin now. I was overwhelmed with bitcoin at first but after a few transactions it's easier than WU, more anonymous (not truly anonymous) and faster than anything. Nothing beats the simplicity of a debit/credit card but for even gray area things like t4 have to get with the times.

Was all set to place an order for a bunch of stuff with you guys...

But bitcoin...

Why t 4 for fat loss tho? T3 would be a better option

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Smoother ride but, yeah t3 is more easily manipulated and you don't have to worry about conversion.

Back