• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Left Over Stuff from Old Sponsors

latteguy73

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys. I found like a bunch of Goldline and DQ stuff laying around. I know what happened to them, but was their stuff g2g or should I just toss them? Thx.

Toss them my way. Lol. Jk

Use them bro if it’s something you are working into your cycle.

Didn’t DQ cyp come back as prop right before he disappeared? pretty sure…

Had several orders from DQ and they were always good

I have never had any issues or ever heard of people getting infections from GL. Like some supposedly did from Feral Gear and Hammer…. As Nike says, Just Do It or take a knee and throw it away…

Drop back and punt… that’s what I would do,lol. Just kidding but I never had issues with GL (not a ton of experience with their line but some).

The shit I’ve put in my body man… I can’t tell you to not do it but can’t say go for it either hahaha! But really UGL gear is so cheap and cost Friendly it’s almost a no brainer to just get new stuff. OR!!! You can Send it to Multi I think he’ll fuck anything and PIN everything 😆😆 Fucking legend that one 😉

^ This. Goldline I don't think I'd pin if it was the last vial I had. Too much BS associated with it.
Damnit I was wrong! Okay he won’t PIN anything but he’ll fuck the shit out of your step-mom so be careful!!! 😬

Back