• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LADIES! (and gents) We need your help designing women's cycles! [PRIZE INCENTIVE]

IML Gear Cream!
contest is finished folks! I will be announcing the winners as soon as i finalize a few things. Stay tuned!

The winners are................................

Skullz722
Ronin543

Congrats guys! And thank you so much for participating. Your contributions are more helpful than you know. We will be adding your cycle ideas onto our website shortly in the "Combos & Stacks" section. Your chosen cycle names will be included along with YOUR NAME posted as the creator and innovator behind the stacks.

You will also get a 30% discount on your created cycles.

Congrats and thanks again!

Awesome! Congrats, thank you for the feedback provided by you two.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Joz and PSL. Now I need to order it LOL
​They should be added to the site shortly. They are currently putting them together and coming up with some pricing for them. Keep an eye out! And if I see them put up i'll update you guys in this thread :)

Looking for some direction for my gf. She is 51 post-menopausal and does kettle bell competitions; runner-up at the Arnold two years ago. She has never used gear. Focus here is not fully aesthetic but to enhance her competetion a little since she doesn't really need that much help. I've noticed that suggestions here don't include any testosterone. Please weigh in on a cycle including testosterone that is going to give her a post-menopause libido boost in addition to enhancing competition. We want to avoid manly sides. Is primo going to help boost strength/endurance? I've just started her on .25/week of Test Cyp. I'm thinking 10-20mg Anavar also. Looking for direction on other compounds like Primo. What about Masteron? Thanks!

Looking for some direction for my gf. She is 51 post-menopausal and does kettle bell competitions; runner-up at the Arnold two years ago. She has never used gear. Focus here is not fully aesthetic but to enhance her competetion a little since she doesn't really need that much help. I've noticed that suggestions here don't include any testosterone. Please weigh in on a cycle including testosterone that is going to give her a post-menopause libido boost in addition to enhancing competition. We want to avoid manly sides. Is primo going to help boost strength/endurance? I've just started her on .25/week of Test Cyp. I'm thinking 10-20mg Anavar also. Looking for direction on other compounds like Primo. What about Masteron? Thanks!
That's a high amount of test cyp IMO.. I would use a slin pin and cut that dose in 1/2, and pull some bloods and see where her markers are at.. I'm right there with the var at 10-20.. see how she does on the var before you consider primo, you said she already has the edge, so this amount of var/test compound might just be more than enough to put her at a greater advantage without sacrificing her health/sides

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks! That falls in line with my original thought of .25 every other week of Test Cyp. We'll try the Anavar on the low end first and hold off on Primo.

Back