• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Labs

glock4319

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone me know where I can get labs done? I thought I saw somewhere where you can make an appt online and go to a lab nearest you. Thanks bro.

Sponx

Registered Member
Reaction score
Helpful post, as well:

glock4319

Registered Member
Reaction score
So what does LH and FSH levels have to do with males? It’s part of the female panel.

Mad Mardigan

Registered Member
Reaction score
L
So what does LH and FSH levels have to do with males? It’s part of the female panel.
LH and FSH levels are indicative of hormone production, namely testosterone, and in general fertility.

CompoundLifts31

Registered Member
Reaction score
First three of month with 22 behind it should give you a discount at privatemdlabs.com

MAY22

glock4319

Registered Member
Reaction score
LH tells your balls to work. So it will be low on gear unless u run hcg. Hcg stimulates LH

My balls work great, nail the wife at least 4-5 times a week and have no problem with my nuts. I’m not on hcg right now.

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
My balls work great, nail the wife at least 4-5 times a week and have no problem with my nuts. I’m not on hcg right now.
Are you on test/roids?

If u are that's not how that works at all. Your balls working has nothing to do with sex if you're on exogenous hormones.

By your balls working I mean not shutdown completely bc of exogenous hormones.

glock4319

Registered Member
Reaction score
Are you on test/roids?

If u are that's not how that works at all. Your balls working has nothing to do with sex if you're on exogenous hormones.

By your balls working I mean not shutdown completely bc of exogenous hormones.

I stay on TRT year around from my doc.

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone me know where I can get labs done? I thought I saw somewhere where you can make an appt online and go to a lab nearest you. Thanks bro.
Besides getting them from online stores, in some areas you can order them from your local lab if you go online to their site.. Some labs seem to be jumping in on to his lately..