• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lab work

rlciampa

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am on test replacement therapy for obvious reasons in my 50’s. Question is I have to get regular lab work to maintain my script but I am going on a cycle of Sust, etc etc (non test related) and I don’t know how to deal with the labs when off cycle especially since I am due for lab work mid cycle. I can obviously delay the lab work and follow up annual physical like the rest of the universe does because we are all busy so it won’t be noticed as an issue. But what is the time frame I need to go back to “normal low test levels” so I can continue TRT?

I have not been on cycle for many many years but recognize I can use the need for my old age to “cruise” on prescription test so I never have to deal with most post cycle issues mainly test levels.

Main question is labs - can I go to another lab and just get tested without a doc order? Then go to my docs lab by her order when I know the lab work is in my favor?

Advice please???

If you are in the US you can order blood work online. I myself use Personalabs and I know a lot of people recommend Private MD Labs.

If you're trying to squeeze in some goodies in between blood draws then I would recommend short esters only. Propionate, Phenylpropinate, and Acetate are all short esters.

Sustanon may not be the best choice as it has Test Decanoate in it, one of the longest half lives behind Undecanoate.

Welcome to ASF, I agree with the answers above. Good luck!

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are in the US you can order blood work online. I myself use Personalabs and I know a lot of people recommend Private MD Labs.

If you're trying to squeeze in some goodies in between blood draws then I would recommend short esters only. Propionate, Phenylpropinate, and Acetate are all short esters.

Sustanon may not be the best choice as it has Test Decanoate in it, one of the longest half lives behind Undecanoate.

Great response rdm! Short eater would be the best direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Short esters - I don’t know why that didn’t occur to me. Thank you sir.

Back