• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kratom (again)

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious what dose you guys take daily? And what the withdrawals are like for you when you stop? (Don’t really feel like listening to anyone tell me I’m stupid for using it or whatever I’m done listen to that shit)

Anyways as some of you know I went on a bender for a month and became physically dependent on the stuff and I just haven’t been the same since. Withdrawals were a bitch for 2-3 days then it was just body temperature/extremel sweating issues which have not subsided yet, because I still dose 2-3 times a week but only 8 grams. Inbetween doses I’m a bit uncomfortable but nothing like coming off that 50-100 grams per day.

I’m still on the fence about whether or not I want to just continue taking it daily or as often as need be to be comfortable so that I can go ahead with blasting, OR if I should just go cold turkey again, wait until the lingering withdrawals subside (night sweats mainly) then start blasting…

I’m open to thoughts but if you’re just gonna bash me for using something that is actively promoted on this forum, well then kindly go fuck off.

Just curious what dose you guys take daily? And what the withdrawals are like for you when you stop? (Don’t really feel like listening to anyone tell me I’m stupid for using it or whatever I’m done listen to that shit)

Anyways as some of you know I went on a bender for a month and became physically dependent on the stuff and I just haven’t been the same since. Withdrawals were a bitch for 2-3 days then it was just body temperature/extremel sweating issues which have not subsided yet, because I still dose 2-3 times a week but only 8 grams. Inbetween doses I’m a bit uncomfortable but nothing like coming off that 50-100 grams per day.

I’m still on the fence about whether or not I want to just continue taking it daily or as often as need be to be comfortable so that I can go ahead with blasting, OR if I should just go cold turkey again, wait until the lingering withdrawals subside (night sweats mainly) then start blasting…

I’m open to thoughts but if you’re just gonna bash me for using something that is actively promoted on this forum, well then kindly go fuck off.
What brand & strain were you using? 8 grams for a single dose is high! 50-100/day is REALLY high.
A quality strain of Kratom should alleviate pain pretty effectively for 3-5 hours at 2 grams.
Are you taking it in caps or powder?

Didn't you just blame kratom for your pee pee problems? I'm confused.

What are you confused about? I considered it being the cause but I think it was just coincidental hat it happened after I stopped taking it. I also considered the gear… they’re the only two things that I’m using so thought maybe they played a roll. Just like if I was fucking whores I would have considered an std…

The dick pain has cleared up. Three days into the the antibiotics they prescribed for the prostatitis it started getting better and after 5 days it’s gone. So I’m assuming that was the cause and it was obviously due to infection of the prostate… so I doubt that either the gear or the kratom played a role, especially since I am cruising.

But ya just trying to weigh my two options man. Either I take the easy quick way and just continue to use the kratom while blasting come off another time, because I probably don’t want to do that while blasting, it would just hinder my potential being dope sick. Or I can just go cold turkey now and wait, but I’m impatient and those fucking sweats didn’t want to end. I made it 10 days off k and I was stil soaking the bed, took 8 grams of K and woke up dry as a bone…

I don’t know man just wanted to hear opinions on those two routes….

I mean you obviously have chosen option number 1 and use the shit daily, does it hinder your results in a bodybuilding aspect at all?

What brand & strain were you using? 8 grams for a single dose is high! 50-100/day is REALLY high.
A quality strain of Kratom should alleviate pain pretty effectively for 3-5 hours at 2 grams.
Are you taking it in caps or powder?

Puro gold was my goto. I’d be lying if I said the main motivation for using wasn’t for the buzz, hence my dose too. But the pain relief and muscle relaxant effects really help me get through the work day.

I don’t think I’ve ever taken less than 6gs. No caps.

Ya I know 50-100 was WAY too much. I’m definitely WAY more cautious now.

Puro gold was my goto. I’d be lying if I said the main motivation for using wasn’t for the buzz, hence my dose too. But the pain relief and muscle relaxant effects really help me get through the work day.

I don’t think I’ve ever taken less than 6gs. No caps.

Ya I know 50-100 was WAY too much. I’m definitely WAY more cautious now.
Just a suggestion to try.
2gs of dissolved powder in a liquid, 3-4x daily over 16 hours.
You should get decent pain relief and no side effects or withdrawals.

Lypht & Remarkable Herbs are 2 solid brands. The Red Vein Bali strain seems to work best for pain.

Kratom should definitely not be used to get high :)

Just a suggestion to try.
2gs of dissolved powder in a liquid, 3-4x daily over 16 hours.
You should get decent pain relief and no side effects or withdrawals.

Lypht & Remarkable Herbs are 2 solid brands. The Red Vein Bali strain seems to work best for pain.

Kratom should definitely not be used to get high :)

Will give it a try! But I kinda doubt there won’t be and withdrawals. Just my gut feeling. If there some then they will definitely be milder than 50gs a day though, obviously.

Will give it a try! But I kinda doubt there won’t be and withdrawals. Just my gut feeling. If there some then they will definitely be milder than 50gs a day though, obviously.
You may experience effects from dropping down at first, but If you use it daily in small amounts 3-4 times over the course of the day like that you always have some in your system so no withdrawal type feelings should occur. This is based on personal experience, 5 years of daily use for chronic pain. Everyone is a little different but we have given this protocol out to many and so far so good. Hopefully this helps :)

Back