• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Key Bridge - gone!

IML Gear Cream!
Throwing dei on top of the airplane problem is going to make it much much worse
I had to look DEI up, lol, that’s how much I know about it.

Well it’s a private company that’s publicly traded. I know I own some of that stock. All I can say about these aircraft problems is they seem to be centered at Boeing. That common denominator should indicate the issue. Is that a DEI company?

1711589256761.png

I had to look DEI up, lol, that’s how much I know about it.

Well it’s a private company that’s publicly traded. I know I own some of that stock. All I can say about these aircraft problems is they seem to be centered at Boeing. That common denominator should indicate the issue. Is that a DEI company?

Yes, airlines have been caught prioritizing profits over safety in the past, no doubt about that but dei is just the latest push from the left, this goes for pilots as well. We’re about to undo 100 years worth of airline infrastructure and safety.

I haven't watched anything about what the news is reporting. This is the only thing I've watched. I believe this guy

I think the real question, in this regard, is why are we as a nation, repeatedly electing those whose focus is elsewhere?
The question is why don't we just hire the best?

Affirmative action has been around a very long time. We don't hire the best we hire those with more pigment in their skin. In the mid 80's I didn't get a job even though I scored higher on a written test. Such is life in a victim centric society. Anyway, no idea if this was an accident or intentional but we need to stop elevating folks based on skin color.

Affirmative action has been around a very long time. We don't hire the best we hire those with more pigment in their skin. In the mid 80's I didn't get a job even though I scored higher on a written test. Such is life in a victim centric society. Anyway, no idea if this was an accident or intentional but we need to stop elevating folks based on skin color.
While I agree with your post, it has nothing to do with my post. You’re replying more to @IronRage than me.
Affirmative action has no bearing on conservative politicians consistently axing infrastructure spending.

Our countries public buildings, roads, bridges and utilities are the nations backbone.

And we have scoliosis.

Get Shredded!
Bridges collapsing

Airplane parts falling off

Trains crashing

We are living through the Collapse of Complex Systems

Still think it's an accident?

We are living through a time period where money is more important than human lives and when that greed affects airplanes and Infrastructure the loss of human life becomes unavoidable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Affirmative action and DEI or not, companies don’t and haven’t hired the best ever.

They’ve hired friends of friends, drinking buddies, and family members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I agree with your post, it has nothing to do with my post. You’re replying more to @IronRage than me.
Affirmative action has no bearing on conservative politicians consistently axing infrastructure spending.

Our countries public buildings, roads, bridges and utilities are the nations backbone.

And we have scoliosis.
I was responding to you listing dates that this has been happening for decades. My point is DEI under different names also has been happening 50+ years. Thats all.

We have been "hiring" voting in diverse folks into office a long time based on skin color or gender not because they are the best for us.

Once you realize this is more than a left right paradigm you will see the bigger picture. That isn't a condescending statement so don't get me wrong. I personally was caught in the left right paradigm most of my life. It's a facade. Neither side cares about us. There may be a few on each side that are decent people, so this isn't an all-inclusive statement, more a general statement. The machine makes them rich while stealing from us. We are fed a steady diet of propaganda, and we fight each other. Its mind numbing.

I was responding to you listing dates that this has been happening for decades. My point is DEI under different names also has been happening 50+ years. Thats all.

We have been "hiring" voting in diverse folks into office a long time based on skin color or gender not because they are the best for us.

Once you realize this is more than a left right paradigm you will see the bigger picture. That isn't a condescending statement so don't get me wrong. I personally was caught in the left right paradigm most of my life. It's a facade. Neither side cares about us. There may be a few on each side that are decent people, so this isn't an all-inclusive statement, more a general statement. The machine makes them rich while stealing from us. We are fed a steady diet of propaganda, and we fight each other. Its mind numbing.
Not trying to have a debate, I’m so tired of that.
No one needs to explain the left/right conflict. This board has proven to me over the years it’s alive and well…..and going NOWHERE.
If we ever want to change anything we all need to realize what’s important to you may not be to me and vice versa.

I’m pretty much done with this dead end conversation. I’ve had it for 12 years.
I have no malice, I’m just exhausted.

Not trying to have a debate, I’m so tired of that.
No one needs to explain the left/right conflict. This board has proven to me over the years it’s alive and well…..and going NOWHERE.
If we ever want to change anything we all need to realize what’s important to you may not be to me and vice versa.

I’m pretty much done with this dead end conversation. I’ve had it for 12 years.
I have no malice, I’m just exhausted.
Yeah but the things that are important to you are just plain stupid…..

Yeah but the things that are important to you are just plain stupid…..
Backatcha lol
Confused Power Rangers GIF

since i cross the bay bridge all the time, the thought of a bridge coming down is that lurking thing you push out of your head once you start thinking about, kind of like that "call of the void" when you get near the ledge at the top of a roof, or on a bridge, or a canyon. I don't think this is a conspiracy, but the world is indeed full of some serious bullshit. Like how so many fucktards will profit off of this disaster, and how a bunch of longshoreman going to be fucked out of a living while the Army Corp. of Engineers scratches their ass for six months pulling the steel out of the channel.

But for you paranoid guys, I'll get out my tin foil hat and keep on it

Tin Foil Tinfoil Hat GIF

1711663886761.png

Back