• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Key Bridge - gone!

Ship meets bridge and that never ends well ... hope there be more survivors...

What angers me is that there's conspiracy theories starting to come out about this.

What angers me is that there's conspiracy theories starting to come out about this.
This is a very rare thing but it does and has occurred before.

Did they release the excuse as to how the captain ran into that bridge yet?

Conspiracy theories anger you because it disrupts the little bubble you live in.

Not saying this was intentional but I adopt the leftist mantra about being “open minded”.

Conspiracy theories anger you because it disrupts the little bubble you live in.

Not saying this was intentional but I adopt the leftist mantra about being “open minded”.
Thanks for your kind input and is always appreciated. Think we may just have different views and I will respect yours.

MANY conspiracies are true, but yeah.... this does happen and there doesn't seem to be any winner or agenda to make this seem sketchy. At least as of yet. Open minded for sho.

theres a good video of the bridge documenting the entire thing - boat loses power three times, so if it was intentional, im sure it will come out once they complete interviewing the pilots and deck crew.

Found this and makes a ton of sense if you watch the video the lights were off and came on at the end with diesel smoke cloud, which supports this guy's theory.

"I've been involved with ships for 30 years. From watching that video, they lost their main engines, diesel generators started up which would not give them propulsion but would give them access to power to drop the anchors. Anchors then turned ship into beam."

Theories are going nuts. From cyber attack on ship forcing it to turn into the support, to foreign gov igniting planted explosives on the support (implying the captain is a deep agent), to our own gov purposely sabotaging the bridge to isolate the population. Even if it WAS somehow a freak accident, shit loads of people will refuse to believe it and let their paranoia grow.

I just watched a movie that started out in similar fashion…. How’s that for conspiracy theory

I crossed that bridge several times a week. Traffic is gonna suck. All hazmats will have to go the other way around the city.

Bridges collapsing

Airplane parts falling off

Trains crashing

We are living through the Collapse of Complex Systems

Still think it's an accident?

I crossed that bridge several times a week. Traffic is gonna suck. All hazmats will have to go the other way around the city.
how bad will it make driving in that area? not familiar with that area, just curious how big of a detour it is

Was that the Netflix Obama “don’t trust white people” movie?
Yes lol. Even though it has nothing to do with the plot, it was there. You can definitely tell the Obamas had their hand in it.

Bridges collapsing
Between 1960 and 2015 there has been 35 major bridge collapses due to ship collision worldwide.
Airplane parts falling off
Poor assembly QC and maintenance. Prioritizing profit over safety. CEO of Boeing gets to “retire” after this?? He should be held responsible for this, not given a stock option retirement.
Trains crashing
10 year average is 1300 derailments per year. Many attributed to human error and maintenance.
We are living through the Collapse of Complex Systems
It sure seems so. I’ve noticed over the years that infrastructure is always emphasized as a political talking point by our elected officials. However when it comes to writing the check there’s one party that stands out repeatedly against spending the money.
Still think it's an accident?
I think each occurrence is unique in details and root cause analysis shows this. Can they all be put in to a generalized category of “accident”? Probably not. In fact they are not accidents, they’re incidents. There is nothing you can do to prevent an accident.

In this particular incident we won’t know for possibly years. What we do know immediately is this bridge was built in the 70’s and the safe guards engineered at that time were adequate at the time. Fast forward 54 years later and factor in the sheer enormity and weight of this ship and the answer is harder to define. Had the buttress been updated would this have happened? Probably not.

I think the real question, in this regard, is why are we as a nation, repeatedly electing those whose focus is elsewhere?

Not a huge conspiracy guy, but many have come true. Not saying its so in this case, but never just buy what the Govt tells you.
They (GOVT) are the cause of conspiracies, as they have lied, killed and have done certain things in the past...
(Like stirring up violent BLM riots and the anti-white movement getting young kids attacked and badly hurt & killed by non-whites)...

how bad will it make driving in that area? not familiar with that area, just curious how big of a detour it is
All hazmat will now have to go around north of the city clogging up that part of the beltway, and they have a lot of work going on the west and north beltway. All other traffic will have to go through the tunnels. The back ups will be longer at the tunnels with the extra 31000 crossings.

Between 1960 and 2015 there has been 35 major bridge collapses due to ship collision worldwide.

Poor assembly QC and maintenance. Prioritizing profit over safety. CEO of Boeing gets to “retire” after this?? He should be held responsible for this, not given a stock option retirement.

10 year average is 1300 derailments per year. Many attributed to human error and maintenance.

It sure seems so. I’ve noticed over the years that infrastructure is always emphasized as a political talking point by our elected officials. However when it comes to writing the check there’s one party that stands out repeatedly against spending the money.

I think each occurrence is unique in details and root cause analysis shows this. Can they all be put in to a generalized category of “accident”? Probably not. In fact they are not accidents, they’re incidents. There is nothing you can do to prevent an accident.

In this particular incident we won’t know for possibly years. What we do know immediately is this bridge was built in the 70’s and the safe guards engineered at that time were adequate at the time. Fast forward 54 years later and factor in the sheer enormity and weight of this ship and the answer is harder to define. Had the buttress been updated would this have happened? Probably not.

I think the real question, in this regard,

I think the real question, in this regard, is why are we as a nation, repeatedly electing those whose focus is elsewhere?
Throwing dei on top of the airplane problem is going to make it much much worse

1711558608341.png

Back