• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Keeping gains after tren?

liveswole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup bros ok I love tren but have a problem keeping majority gains, what have u bros used to keep gains after tren?...also hcg during or with pct? I've always used during,but debating if I should use after

I have talked to guys that firmly believe that peptides help a ton! Haven't tried it myself though bro, I just up calories, hit a hard PCT, and bust my ass in the gym.

Food bro, if you eat the same as when you started your cycle then when you get off how can you expect to keep your gainz

As I came off of Tren I added in Anavar at 75-100mgs and kept Test in for 8 weeks, tapered down at the end. Had no problem holding onto my gains. Did add some fat back in though.

I've found that no matter what I try some of the gains will be lost...but the emphasis is on SOME....If you keep your calorie intake up and test levels at least at the high end of normal, and you don't allow yourself to outright crash, you should be able to hold onto a good portion of the gains. Unless of course you gained nothing but water in which case you're doomed....lol

Jerking off really helps my keeps my trem gains in my right wrist and forearm

IML Gear Cream!
4500 calories a day... At least.

Srs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just realized that I mean to write "You should try 4500 calories a day.... at least"

I want to point out that I have never ran tren. I have 'researched' and had friends run tren and theyve all told me that they up the cals. <---- just wanted to point this out. My bad...

Back