• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Kassel Pharma Test C

trtabisy71

Swole Disciple
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys, I've tried a few UGLs like Sixpex, Odin, Pharmaqo and lately I bought Kassel Pharma Test-C; what do you guys think about it, and any recommendations? It's been hard trying to really find a reliable brand.

Hi guys, I've tried a few UGLs like Sixpex, Odin, Pharmaqo and lately I bought Kassel Pharma Test-C; what do you guys think about it, and any recommendations? It's been hard trying to really find a reliable brand.
Try brands sold here.
1000003370.jpg

You know, the ones with tons of testing, reviews and member's bloodwork posted up here.

What do you mean by reliable? As in:
It actually arrives?
Does what you expect it to?
Tests well on lab results??? 🤷

My recommendation is SB labs.
Total T was 8,000 on 1,250mg of Test C
Total T was 1700 on 150mg of Test C

Consistent good numbers. You can find them and all our other sources in the sponsors section. Hard to give you feedback on labs we do not know.
Sheeeesh. That’s some good numbers gawddddayumm

My recommendation is SB labs.
Total T was 8,000 on 1,250mg of Test C
Total T was 1700 on 150mg of Test C

Consistent good numbers. You can find them and all our other sources in the sponsors section. Hard to give you feedback on labs we do not know.
I just found out about them Im gonna give them a try and I'll let you guys know

IML Gear Cream!
reliable as in its not underdosed
Ah, ok. There are a TON of great sponsors who have testing and bloodwork posted here.

I can tell by the brands you listed you have probably been ordering from "PP" or "RX4L".

They are not sponsors here, for a reason. I'll leave it at that.

Ah, ok. There are a TON of great sponsors who have testing and bloodwork posted here.

I can tell by the brands you listed you have probably been ordering from "PP" or "RX4L".

They are not sponsors here, for a reason. I'll leave it at that.

Thanks G

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Happy Hugh Jackman GIF

Back