• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just started tren hex

Southbeach1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Trying to get harder looking for the better weather coming, so I upped my test to 750 a few weeks ago and yesterday I started tren hex. I'm really curious about this, I was scared to try it for awhile cause I didn't believe it could really be parabolin. I haven't done parabolin since maybe 1993, not sure but it was a long time ago. Best AAS I've ever used, better than tren a and tren e. The bottles I have are 100 Mgs so I started with a 150 mg shot 2x a week. Which, really is a big dose for parabolin. They used to be sold in amps of 76.5mgs and two of those a week would be great 3 would be the most someone would take. So, that like 230 Mgs a week, I'm starting with 300, if it's correctly dosed and really parabolin I'll definitely lower it as I go. I'll keep you guys informed.

What source if you don't mind me asking? I'm interested in hex, heard good things

I think he runs robolics which has a reputation for being legit on all products so this gives me confidence. Typically I assume any tren hex is e or a

300mg should be plenty for good results if legit.

I would do at least 450 hex, with lower test.

You haven't done Tren in 20 years if I remember correctly, will be interesting to find out if you find the sides to be more harsh now.
No, I haven't done hex in years I've done tren a and E. And yeah I use Robolics

Excited to see how this goes! How would you compare tren hex to ace or enth? How are the effects different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excited to see how this goes! How would you compare tren hex to ace or enth? How are the effects different?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tren hex is, like I said, hands down the best drug I've ever used. It gets u bigger and at the same time leaner, it's kind of crazy really, the results. It's been so long it's hard to remember exactly but hex(parabolun) was the go to drug back then for competitive bodybuilders. I love tren a and E too it's just hex is at even another level.

IML Gear Cream!
Tren hex is, like I said, hands down the best drug I've ever used. It gets u bigger and at the same time leaner, it's kind of crazy really, the results. It's been so long it's hard to remember exactly but hex(parabolun) was the go to drug back then for competitive bodybuilders. I love tren a and E too it's just hex is at even another level.

Doubt you'll see it that way with today's hex, the raws are not as good as back then

I only used 150mg a week and got very good results. I think most guys are using way too much of everything though.

225 mg wk is the way to go
Don't need more than that
I've got Robos and DQ's
Gonna run Robos and get my old arse kicked because it will be my last time using Tren at my age

225 mg wk is the way to go
Don't need more than that
I've got Robos and DQ's
Gonna run Robos and get my old arse kicked because it will be my last time using Tren at my age

Interested to hear how you'd compare the two brands

Interested to hear how you'd compare the two brands

I know Robo 's tren , any oils are a killer and that's 10 yrs of using him
DQ is knew to extent
But will use if Robo if and when it makes me physco

Don't know much about parabola. Short ester? better gains? less sides? Length of cycle?

Old school
I know Robo won't cheat on real hex
And DQ
Both labs I've run and labbed
With GP
My 3 gt

Back