• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Just Got Labs Back on 250mg Test C week

biggd

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got my labs back on doing just 250mg per week (Pinned EOD) of GC Test Cypionate. I have been on this dose for a couple months now.

Here are the results on the lowest my levels drop since I did the test the day I usually do the shot in the morning on my lowest.

Free T: 608.5 ng/ml

Total Testosterone: 2233 ng/ml

Powerful Stuff! Was trying to do TRT but my numbers say otherwise

Thanks again GC for the awesome gear and service

Last edited:
I love GC, in fact I'm running his Test C right now..so don't take offense..your weekly dose was 250mg ? You were pinning EOD? Do you have a pic of the blood work?

I’m confused how much are you pinning a week?

I think he’s pinning 250mg total/week
split with EOD injections

I love GC, in fact I'm running his Test C right now..so don't take offense..your weekly dose was 250mg ? You were pinning EOD? Do you have a pic of the blood work?

Yeah I can add the pic when I get back on my computer.

Yeah I can add the pic when I get back on my computer.
I'm not saying you're lying I've tested high on GCs test a few times. It's just protocol to show the lab slip..just edit out your private info..

enjoy the nutritional supplements 💪

Just got my labs back on doing just 250mg per week (Pinned EOD) of GC Test Cypionate. I have been on this dose for a couple months now.

Here are the results on the lowest my levels drop since I did the test the day I usually do the shot in the morning on my lowest.

Free T: 608.5 ng/ml

Total Testosterone: 2233 ng/ml

Powerful Stuff! Was trying to do TRT but my numbers say otherwise

Thanks again GC for the awesome gear and service

Well that’s high as fuck . I have a test pretty close to this one . A while back there was some mass spec tests done and the test came back pretty damn high looks like you have some of that too .

Everything is working great on you. Liver - good
Thyroid is kicking ass
Triglycerides in check ( that's the.number to watch for heart attacks)
Estro a little high, but if you have nolva on hand, and have no symptoms, I say GTG ?
IGF is top of the range.
Good job, both you and GC ! Your a healthy young man.

Everything is working great on you. Liver - good
Thyroid is kicking ass
Triglycerides in check ( that's the.number to watch for heart attacks)
Estro a little high, but if you have nolva on hand, and have no symptoms, I say GTG ?
IGF is top of the range.
Good job, both you and GC ! Your a healthy young man.

Thanks and I don’t have any symptoms.

Gonna drop down to 150mg or 175mg per week split EOD for the next 6-7 weeks and run bloods again to see where that puts me and how it feels.

At some point I will try a low dose blast as well.

Gonna drop down to 150mg or 175mg per week split EOD for the next 6-7 weeks and run bloods again to see where that puts me and how it feels.

At some point I will try a low dose blast as well.
I wouldn't bother pining that dose eod...

2x a week would be just fine and less hassle

Thanks for posting the bloods. GC still solid as ever I see. I'm on his cyp right now which is why I busted your balls to see the lab report - have seen alot of people type out a number and then no paperwork.. good looking out not being one of those guys

I'm sure the gear is on point but the protocol for that blood work isnt the best way to show it .

Thanks for posting the bloods. GC still solid as ever I see. I'm on his cyp right now which is why I busted your balls to see the lab report - have seen alot of people type out a number and then no paperwork.. good looking out not being one of those guys

No worries and had no issue posting the bloodwork. It makes sense to actually show the proof since others might just make shit up.

I wouldn't bother pining that dose eod...

2x a week would be just fine and less hassle

If you were me would ya go down from 250mg wk to 150mg or 175mg week?

I am still leaning down probably another 5% BF and then will focus on putting on lean muscle with least amount of fat.

If you were me would ya go down from 250mg wk to 150mg or 175mg week?

I am still leaning down probably another 5% BF and then will focus on putting on lean muscle with least amount of fat.

That will probably put you at a level you Dr will be ok with

No doubt.....talk is cheap...bloodwork doesn't lie.

Wow! Great numbers. My last labs were 1156 ng/dl and 37.4 ng/dl Free test with 916 ng/dl bioavailable. This was at 200mg split into 2pins at 100mg/ea of Test-C.

TRT dose ran year round.

Cool and I’m doing 150mg wk now and will report back my new labs in 6-7 weeks.

Gc is top notch love his stuff . Those # are great for 250 week total . Reminds me when was young going into Mexico doing a rediject 250 and crossing back over. Those where the days lol

Back