• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

JP Jano results

Capthowdy87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am happy af to post these results . Some know I sent 5 samples off to jano . 3 of theme were JP test cyp deca and primo .
Test cyp 238mg/ml
Deca 287mg/ml
Primo 210mg/ml
I don’t know how to post pics on here or id post up the actually email from jano with the results .

Are you using tapatalk or just accessing the forum from a browser?

I am happy af to post these results . Some know I sent 5 samples off to jano . 3 of theme were JP test cyp deca and primo .
Test cyp 238mg/ml
Deca 287mg/ml
Primo 210mg/ml
I don’t know how to post pics on here or id post up the actually email from jano with the results .
Those are some nice numbers right there! Where are the other 2 reports and who was the sponsor you brought them from?

Those are some nice numbers right there! Where are the other 2 reports and who was the sponsor you brought them from?

The other 2 were pretty bad . It was from a local home brew guy near me .
Suppose to be test e and deca .
The test e didn’t even have test e in it lmfao . It was 100mg of test cyp and like 36mg of test prop . The deca came back at 170mg/ml . Needless to say I won’t be ordering from him again .

I also want to add that doing business with Jano was great. No problems great communication and fast service . I think I had the results under 24 hours of the samples landing .

good #'s from a good sponsor- so did u get bloods? if I remember right, u weren't "feelin it"? Maybe ur just a slow responder bro- Cyp takes awhile FOR ME. Anyway- @ least u know it's not the gear- hope u figure it out and start "feelin it". Good Luck and thanks for posting this!

Awesome results now your bloods will tell.u where the problem is now that u know it's not the gear 100%.

good #'s from a good sponsor- so did u get bloods? if I remember right, u weren't "feelin it"? Maybe ur just a slow responder bro- Cyp takes awhile FOR ME. Anyway- @ least u know it's not the gear- hope u figure it out and start "feelin it". Good Luck and thanks for posting this!

I did get blood done as well. I’m just waiting for the results . I’m pumped that it’s not the gear . I still don’t have the libido I was referring to before . I don’t get it . Maybe it takes longer to build idk . I’m used to using short esters as well. My go to cycle for years was test p mast p and tren ace . Maybe I’m not used to the long esters ?

IML Gear Cream!
Awesome results now your bloods will tell.u where the problem is now that u know it's not the gear 100%.

Yes exactly . I’m so glad it’s not the gear. I had a feeling the JP stuff was gonna back good to go. Just seems like JP goes out of his way to make sure the gear is good .

But, but, what about those feelz?

Test cyp 238mg/ml
Deca 287mg/ml
Primo 210mg/ml

Hey dude do us all a favor at the bottom of each report there is a unique code it's 10 letters or numbers underneath Janos signature since you can't post any pictures can you post the unique key codes for us so we can log on to Janos site to see the actual reports of all five that you did? I mean you've only been here for a month so I'm sure the guys would like to see all of the tests and also going through all of your threads not once did you mention that the tests you were sending in were from two different labs you made it sound like they were all five from juice pal you even stated that you purchased them from juice pal in one of your threads

To add pictures i use computer not cell phone and when i post i chose advanced , and manage attachments and load the pictures i need and submit the post . Is very easy

To add pictures i use computer not cell phone and when i post i chose advanced , and manage attachments and load the pictures i need and submit the post . Is very easy

ASF looks *much* better on pc than on mobile devices. Easier to navigate and use too!

Hey dude do us all a favor at the bottom of each report there is a unique code it's 10 letters or numbers underneath Janos signature since you can't post any pictures can you post the unique key codes for us so we can log on to Janos site to see the actual reports of all five that you did? I mean you've only been here for a month so I'm sure the guys would like to see all of the tests and also going through all of your threads not once did you mention that the tests you were sending in were from two different labs you made it sound like they were all five from juice pal you even stated that you purchased them from juice pal in one of your threads

Bro everytime I’ve posted about sending samples to jano I’ve said 3 of them were Jp and 2 are not . Even the first post on this thread says that . But yea I’ll post the codes . I didn’t even know you know log into his site and see the tests . That’s good to know

Unless someone can tell me how to post pics . That would makes this a lot easier . I’m on a cell phone . I don’t have tapatalk but I can get it if it’s easier to post pics from there

Get Shredded!
Unless someone can tell me how to post pics . That would makes this a lot easier . I’m on a cell phone . I don’t have tapatalk but I can get it if it’s easier to post pics from there
1st, I highly recommend getting tapatalk...it will make your life so much easier.

To post a picture from a browser on a mobile device first you needed to enable desktop view/mode.

Once in desktop mode, when you start a new post, look down below and click advanced. That will open more options. Then find attachments. That is were you can upload attachments.

Bro everytime I’ve posted about sending samples to jano I’ve said 3 of them were Jp and 2 are not . Even the first post on this thread says that . But yea I’ll post the codes . I didn’t even know you know log into his site and see the tests . That’s good to know

Props for pulling through with what you said bro. I think some people had their doubts but you held your composure even with all the doubts you were having. Now we just gotta see those results.

Don’t mind that [mention]Over_50 [/mention] guy saying you’re full of shit either… he thinks he’s super intuitive but he’s honestly just starting to convince me that he has a bad case Alzheimer’s… poor guy.

Last edited:
Props for pulling through with what you said bro. I think some people had their doubts but you held your composure even with all the doubts you were having. Now we just gotta see those results.

Don’t mind that [mention]Over_50 [/mention] guy saying you’re full of shit either… he thinks he’s super intuitive but he’s honestly just starting to convince me that he has a bad case Alzheimer’s… poor guy.

Thanks bro , I will post up those codes when I get home . I wouldn’t say I was gonna do it if I wasn’t . Soon as I get my
Blood results back I’ll post them too. I’m just glad Jp came though and lived up to the hype .

Thanks bro , I will post up those codes when I get home . I wouldn’t say I was gonna do it if I wasn’t . Soon as I get my
Blood results back I’ll post them too. I’m just glad Jp came though and lived up to the hype .

Ya it would have been pretty stupid to lie about all that when you know damn well everyone here was going to be expecting you to post the results. Unless you were literally just coming on here just to get everyone all fired up…

Anywho bro like some people were saying that test can take a hot minute till it really starts to kick. I finally started feeling better and like it was working in the middle of my 5th week. Honestly felt kinda crappy before that especially the first week (test flu). I never really got any crazy mental kick though like a lot of guys are talking about. For me the mirror has been doing all the talking, the results really just speak for themselves at this point.

Holy shit, look what the cat drug in. We’re over here thinking you died. Welcome back.

HAHAHAHA!!! Your just mad, you got called out for lying. But I see how you can relate to this guy. He was full of shit just like you! You also thought you got bunk gear from JP. You two clowns got no business doing gear. Maybe you two knuckleheads can join up with the other goofball in JP's sub-form, who also believes he got bunk gear. Fucking kids! :jerkit:

Back