• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Joints/Ligaments

MillerTimeTTTF

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What supplements do you take with noticeable benefits on your joints/ligaments?

Thanks

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Nandrolone brother. I personally have had very good results with using Deca and NPP, higher end on dosing as well as on the lower end/therapeutic dosing. I know I feel the difference in my back and in other problem areas when I don’t keep up with taking it.

You can also use peppermint oil and run that into the area that is bothering you. Real peppermint oil is fantastic stuff… I use it on achy joints or even stiff muscles and it really works. I apply it at night after a shower and it’s a great relief… I will say if the problem is deep in there it may not relieve all the discomfort but it will help.

For me 200mg Deca or 150mg NPP per week
Is a therapeutic dose for dry achy joints.

Good luck

JJ

Boykinben82

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nandrolone brother. I personally have had very good results with using Deca and NPP, higher end on dosing as well as on the lower end/therapeutic dosing. I know I feel the difference in my back and in other problem areas when I don’t keep up with taking it.

You can also use peppermint oil and run that into the area that is bothering you. Real peppermint oil is fantastic stuff… I use it on achy joints or even stiff muscles and it really works. I apply it at night after a shower and it’s a great relief… I will say if the problem is deep in there it may not relieve all the discomfort but it will help.

For me 200mg Deca or 150mg NPP per week
Is a therapeutic dose for dry achy joints.

Good luck

JJ
I was gonna say the same thing. Nothing beats Deca or NPP.

Dogs_of_War

Reaction score
Nandrolone definitely helps me. Hgh and BPC 157 actually helped eliminate the pain to where I no longer had to take anything for pain.

Battousai

Registered Member
Reaction score
Nandrolone definitely helps me. Hgh and BPC 157 actually helped eliminate the pain to where I no longer had to take anything for pain.
Interesting, you get any side effects like negative sexual side effects such as ED from using BPC 157?

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
50mg of deca and you’ll notice the difference.

I have never had much luck with supplements in this regard though.

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
Try once a week. A vial will last forever. You can always up the dose.

When you have a headache, some guys pop four Tylenol. I pop one. If it works, great. If not, I can always take more. I want the minimum it takes to do the trick.

AND, you aren’t likely to get any prolactin issues on that dosage.

Jbswole40

Board Rep
Reaction score
Try once a week. A vial will last forever. You can always up the dose.

When you have a headache, some guys pop four Tylenol. I pop one. If it works, great. If not, I can always take more. I want the minimum it takes to do the trick.

AND, you aren’t likely to get any prolactin issues on that dosage.
I have ran 50 -100mg 1x a week for months.def game changer