• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jeff Bezos and Elon Musk

Jaxz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I wish they would leave my fucking bitcoin alone !!! Fucking assholes !!!

Well, one thing we have in common is we gotta stick it in a nice tight hole.

Just a matter of preference don't you think?

Bezos went to outer space in a rocket fueled dildo. You can too! Just buy more crypto.

kilsong really likes bezos’ rocket!

You guys are fucking gross.
I didn't sign up for this shit.
Bye

The longer it consolidates around 40k means it will probably start heading higher. If was going to go down it would have collapsed already.

Pump and dump!!!

C'mon dummies, do stupid shit and buy some.

Lol Stupid huh? If you only knew the hundreds of thousands of $ I have made on Bitcoin, but okay I’m stupid.

The longer it consolidates around 40k means it will probably start heading higher. If was going to go down it would have collapsed already.
You can't be sure of that. Bitcoin is facing now strong resistance and cannot break it. The longer btc cannot do this, the more likely it is that the price will go down to gain strength. Besides, now everyone is waiting for news from Amazon and others

European market went live so that's good thing .

- - - Updated - - -

I wouldn't call it blowing up lol I want my 60 back
My leveraged trading account is blowing up.

Amazon has denied the rumors. More precisely, he did not refute, but stated they are under consideration of integrating cryptocurrencies into their system. The market did not react with a fall, which is good. Now let's ride up on short positions liquidations.

Back