• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jbswole40 life log

Get Shredded!
enjoy your sesh bro, just did a brisk walk and pull workout
cant wait for winter to be over, tired of this trash weather. atleast today is supposed to be a high of 41! (not including wind factor) :LOL::eek:

Fuck the snow up here...gonna get more Tuesday. Can't wait till spring...and that's a tantalizing 3 weeks away.

Thanks fellas,means alot,If I could just stop checking that damn scale so much..I see it in the mirror, scale ,not so much...if I miss any calories I'm loosing, sometimes I eat more and sleep my as off wake up even lighter than the day before..drives me nuts..lol anyways gotta keep grinding

Scales are liars ! . I like to avoid scales for a while , when I start needing new clothes (whether cutting/bulking/recomp) …it feels nice to have bottoms where you need a belt or a shirt you’ve worn for a year , all the sudden doesn’t fit at all.
Keep it up JBswole

Max

Scales are liars ! . I like to avoid scales for a while , when I start needing new clothes (whether cutting/bulking/recomp) …it feels nice to have bottoms where you need a belt or a shirt you’ve worn for a year , all the sudden doesn’t fit at all.
Keep it up JBswole

Max
Mirror is all u need the scale is a drug haha

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

nice log keep it going brother ... smashing those gains

IML Gear Cream!
back on morning for u man I’m sure your pumped about that. Afternoons are rough.

So on a scheduled day off today I went in for some cardio and ended up doing an extra leg day.adductions,seated ham,Leg extensions then went hit leg press ,felt good so kept adding weight until I couldn't getv6 reps..
Hit my intra shake looking at that pendulum squat ...it was calling me so did three sets
3 sets each seated and standing calves then had a nice stretch on the ground then headed to work..sleeping in tomorrow 😂.
Also got a body scan today...I don't trust these machines but anyways weight up skeletal muscle mass up and bf down is all that matters to me..
203lbs 💪 good night asf

Great thread! Sorry I’m just now finding it. Keep up the good work JB. It’s paying off.

So on a scheduled day off today I went in for some cardio and ended up doing an extra leg day.adductions,seated ham,Leg extensions then went hit leg press ,felt good so kept adding weight until I couldn't getv6 reps..
Hit my intra shake looking at that pendulum squat ...it was calling me so did three sets
3 sets each seated and standing calves then had a nice stretch on the ground then headed to work..sleeping in tomorrow .
Also got a body scan today...I don't trust these machines but anyways weight up skeletal muscle mass up and bf down is all that matters to me..
203lbs good night asf
Killn it fam stay after it.

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk

3 sets each seated and standing calves then had a nice stretch on the ground then headed to work..sleeping in tomorrow 😂.
203lbs 💪 good night asf

Heck yeah brother! I knew you'd get over that 200lb mark! Way to put in the work!

3 sets each seated and standing calves then had a nice stretch on the ground then headed to work..sleeping in tomorrow .
203lbs good night asf

I’ve been doing extra machine work adductor/abductors; slow hyper extensions too. Hey , at least your getting one . I swear the bio-impedance and some do of those body pod things either (aren’t calibrated or bogus) . Dude was on here last month (he was around 12-14% and his electronic report said 24% - ish ! He literally was in good shape w Abs . For free- calipers are my go to.

Max
I’ll save Dexa scan for my bone density tests , lol

Chest day felt great,shoulders weren't aching like they have been,added in some side delts,and tricep work..
Hitting about 4500 calories now.
Going cook as we speak..

Get Shredded!
Chest day felt great,shoulders weren't aching like they have been,added in some side delts,and tricep work..
Going cook as we speak..

Going cook as we speak..

Back and bi felt great today..really loving new gym,high row and iso pulldown machines,chest support t bar row,did some rack pulls,back was feeling good.hammer,bishop and high cable curls.great workout.

I might have to look into a better gym, I want to try some better machine exercises. The machines at my current gym are junk.

I might have to look into a better gym, I want to try some better machine exercises. The machines at my current gym are junk.
All plate loaded,some new,some old,but does the job I like it..from my experience a guy that owns a gym rather than those commercial chain joints are way better.

3/10 shoulders/tri.
Felt good for an afternoon workout,met a few guys in there training for local shows.
3/11 LEGS.
ABSOLUTELY went hard on leg press and hack squat.8 sets a piece,progressing weight..
Leg ext,abductors ham curls..laying and seated..
First time in a few weeks knee wasn't bothering me to bad,so I went for it..
Rest of the day spent with my kids and do some yard work and eat,eateat

Hell ya JB get it brother!

Back