• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jbswole40 life log

Jbswole40

Valued Member
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello ASF
I have decided to do a life log..im only in competition with myself,i will share details in life/diet/training etc..Breif as possible run down,Im over 40yrs old,always loved training,since junior high through high school was a starting basketball player and loved being in the gym.in my early 20s i dabbled in a few cycles,through the years also battled addiction alcohol,opiates etc. all while phases in and out the gym and behind bars but continued training.Fast foward to now i have years clean and now help others dealing with addiction.
2022 was a total recomp for me,started the year at 205+lbs,high bf.By april was 180ish lean,through the the rest of the year bf went down muscle mass went up, worked up to 200lbs,
so...i may or may not post pics,
current cycle
test cyp 500
primo 400
deca 250
4000 calories
food and doses may increase over time
more to come..

Fuck ya following bro. Tme to kick some ass. Stay focused and get big!!

Off day today.tom is shoulders/tri & cardio.
Dinner tonight 250g jasmine rice,8 oz ground beef 93/7 little salsa 😋.
Bedtime shake
2scoop iso
.5 cup oats
About 30g ea
Almond butter & 🍯
Bro I started using Kodiak strawberry and cream protein oats in my shake. It’s an extra 19gram protein and it’s 🔥🔥🔥

IML Gear Cream!
Bro I started using Kodiak strawberry and cream protein oats in my shake. It’s an extra 19gram protein and it’s 🔥🔥🔥
I've only tried the pancake mix... didn't know they had oats. I'll have to look for those whenever I add carbs back into my life.

I've only tried the pancake mix... didn't know they had oats. I'll have to look for those whenever I add carbs back into my life.
no carbs???at all??im at like 450g,,
sounds tough but i will go for it one day,not ready for that yet

Hell ya, definitely following! Let's Go!!

no carbs???at all??im at like 450g,,
sounds tough but i will go for it one day,not ready for that yet
Trace carbs from whatever is in my nuts and seasonings/sauces. I'm following some advice I got from Wiseguy.

That's how it felt at first haha I got over it quick. I even had a cheat meal recently and had no cravings next day which is unusual for me.

Are you eating higher fats to replace carbs? I was talking with a personal trainer and his question was do I respond better to carbs or fats. I haven't tried one vs the other so I couldn't answer. I have been on a higher carb and lower fat diet.
Never had low/zero carbs and higher fat macro diet. I'm interested on what your macros look like for a day of eating. Might be something to play around with and see how my body reacts.

Are you eating higher fats to replace carbs? I was talking with a personal trainer and his question was do I respond better to carbs or fats. I haven't tried one vs the other so I couldn't answer. I have been on a higher carb and lower fat diet.
Never had low/zero carbs and higher fat macro diet. I'm interested on what your macros look like for a day of eating. Might be something to play around with and see how my body reacts.
I'm eating a ton of fat. I have about 70g in meal 1 alone. I couldn't even tell you how many calories I'm eating. I'm not even tracking. Eating when I'm hungry 4-5 times a day. Protein and fats only.

I'm eating a ton of fat. I have about 70g in meal 1 alone. I couldn't even tell you how many calories I'm eating. I'm not even tracking. Eating when I'm hungry 4-5 times a day. Protein and fats only.

How long have you been doing this?

That's how it felt at first haha I got over it quick. I even had a cheat meal recently and had no cravings next day which is unusual for me.
Good. Kill it bro, I have faith.

Shoulders, Tris, abs
-Cable rear delt raise
3 x 15, 12, 10
-Incline Hammer Strength Press
4 x 15,12,10,8
-Cable side Laterals
4 x 15,12,10, 8
-Dumbbell Rear Lateral
3 x 20, 15, 12
-Dumbbell Press
3 x 15, 12, 10
-Dips
30 reps
-Cable press Downs
3 x 15, 12, 10
-Hanging Knee Raises
50 reps total
-Ab Crunch Machine
50 reps total
-Cardio
Felt great today,getting all meals down today,getting back on track.need to hit supp shop fish oil etc..
busy day at work..

Big day today,gym,super busy in & out of work..,after mother nature fucked me..after long month of living at sister in laws,finally settling in New home with fam..ate clean all week,hit every workout strong,getting cardio in has been only thing lacking "time restraints"..but feeling great getting back on track..
Big double bacon burger tonight,sorry coach,no fries or cheese..bedtime shake later..
Leg day tomorrow 💪 🙌

Breakfast
1 cup oatmeal
3 whole eggs
200 gram egg whites
1 cup blueberries

CaloriesCarbsProteinFats
69569g55g22g

Shake 1
2 scoops protein
32g honey
2 bananas