• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€๐Ÿ‘จโ€โš• Muscle Gelz HEALยฎ - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! โš•๐Ÿฅ

Jake Gyllenhaal 1st round TKO incoming

Arnold

๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณโ€๐ŸŒˆ
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looks like it could be good. Guess he's done with broke back stuff or I don't know. Maybe he's a gay trans fighter in this? Shit is so woke now-a-day.
He has another movie where he was a boxer as well that was good. To be fair he has quite a few good movies besides Brokeback Mountain.

Itโ€™s for the Roadhouse movie, itโ€™s clips of the actual fight that they actually filmed during a real UFC event.

He has a new movie coming out where he's a UFC fighter.

Lol thatโ€™s what this thread is about, click my link.

Lol thatโ€™s what this thread is about, click my link.
I know brother the other guy seemed confused which is why I commented that

Yeah, it's the Road House remake. When I saw that during the weight in's I was thrown for a loop. What the hell is he doing here! haha They also shot a scene in the ring during that UFC event too. I'll see if I can find it.

I canโ€™t get over how goofy it looks without all the movie editing and effects.
I know right! I bet once they CGI a full crowd add music, throw in some slow-mo for effect... Boom! Movie Magic and the audience gives a standing ovation! :clapping:๐ŸŽฌ

I really liked that end of watch movie that gyllenhaal was in.

Get Shredded!
Movie was a waste of 2 hours. Zero-character development, barely a backstory of Daulton and acting other than Jake was terrible.
WHAT? There was plenty of Character development.. Dalton going from being a scam-artist in underground fights to working for Frankie who was clearly using him, even though he probably killed his "friend", he helped two losers learn to stand up for others in a bar. Then he mets a gorgeous latina (I swear to god I will marry a beautiful spanish woman.) and learns to have self-control, and definitely gets close to the half-black half-white little girl to finally avenge their pain by killing the henchmen, framing the cop and killing McGregor. Dude, he went from kill me with a train to protect the little innocent from the big bad wolf.

ALSO, his humility and gentleness mixed with violent rage, come on, if I could be that chill when someone really pushed me to the edge, I'd tattoo a bible verse on my ribs.

Did you say something after Latina?
sexy dance GIF

My wife and I just watched this tonight. The first movie was way better, this one is loosely based on the first one. Connor McGregor is in it and did a decent job but overall, don't waste your time.

Ok ok.. but can we all talk about whether McGregor is actually natty? Yo, he's a tiny gorilla now.

WHAT? There was plenty of Character development.. Dalton going from being a scam-artist in underground fights to working for Frankie who was clearly using him, even though he probably killed his "friend", he helped two losers learn to stand up for others in a bar. Then he mets a gorgeous latina (I swear to god I will marry a beautiful spanish woman.) and learns to have self-control, and definitely gets close to the half-black half-white little girl to finally avenge their pain by killing the henchmen, framing the cop and killing McGregor. Dude, he went from kill me with a train to protect the little innocent from the big bad wolf.

ALSO, his humility and gentleness mixed with violent rage, come on, if I could be that chill when someone really pushed me to the edge, I'd tattoo a bible verse on my ribs.
Dude, you and ur girl just split if if I recall..... Right now you will marry anything. Chill bro....

Clear your head ...... Chocolate is only good for Swiss... Have a seat..

Idk why, but he just has one of those faces you wanna punch! ๐Ÿ˜„
Even when he was still a kid, like that in Bubble Boy movie... hes just super punchable. ๐Ÿคท

Id rather see Maggie Gyllenhal in a Roadhouse remake ๐Ÿ˜„

Back