• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Its time! 808Pump runs Azteca Gold!

808Pump

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wassup iron brothers,
I have Azteca Gold gear to review. I will be starting first shot after I get bloodwork results. So currently I am week 7 of a test, Primo, tren blast with other sources gear not on this board. Ran into a problem as I got my hormone panel after 5 weeks on and my test was 1094, estrogen 95, prolactin in high range. This is on 500mg test blend of 100prop, 150cyp, and 150 enan... 1094 is in the high end of the normal test range so immediately I think the test is extremely underdosed or even bunk. I brought this up to source who sent me test enan 300 and said to retest and let them know. So this is where I am at I did 2.5 weeks of the test e and I am waiting blood test. Now, I am also running this sources tren e but honestly my confidence in his gear is gone and I've decided to use a new source. Btw, I used roidtest kit to test the Primo and the tren and both came back positive before I started the blast. I've decided to run Azteca as he was there to support me and sirnigus also recommended.
The blast will be :
500 test e, 600 Primo, 250 tren e, 25mg proviron Ed, 3-4 iu gh (not AG), adex about 2mg week, hcg cycles of 250 in 3x week. ( I use one vial hcg then break for couple weeks then start another) after approx. 6 weeks on AG I will add 50mg winny and see if I will add Mast E 250-400 week.
Current stats: 6'2" 242 13% bf on dexa scan. 38 y/o. Goal is to get down to 10% bf and get lean without losing muscle and just have a more dry look. I'm naturally a string bean so getting to 240 has Been a 20 year process this my first time cutting.
Training split:
Back calves rear delt
Quads hams glute
Rest cardio or hams glute (if I don't get to them w quads)
Chest Shoulders tri
Back bi forearm whatever else I can touch up
Rest cardio usually do a hike or go to the beach
Rest cardio 20 min
I train 6-15 rep range high volume high intensity

Diet is bodybuilding diet and I let myself more leeway on Friday n sat when I'm w my gf. I can get back into specifics later.

About the gear, deliver was amazon quick bubble wrapped n shrink wrapped. Labeling isn't the prettiest but that's not what matters to me I'm looking for clean effective legit dosed honest gear. AG stands by his product and talking w him I get a good vibe so I'm going to start this blast over although it's extending my time on longer then I would have liked. No sides from current cycle except some elevated resting heart rate awhich I think is from the gh. BP is a little high also at 140/90 I'm usually 120/80 on a cruise. I will be trying to acquire Telemisartan to run during the blast. Thinking of also adding cardarine at 20mg as I start to up the cardio

Wassup iron brothers,
I have Azteca Gold gear to review. I will be starting first shot after I get bloodwork results. So currently I am week 7 of a test, Primo, tren blast with other sources gear not on this board. Ran into a problem as I got my hormone panel after 5 weeks on and my test was 1094, estrogen 95, prolactin in high range. This is on 500mg test blend of 100prop, 150cyp, and 150 enan... 1094 is in the high end of the normal test range so immediately I think the test is extremely underdosed or even bunk. I brought this up to source who sent me test enan 300 and said to retest and let them know. So this is where I am at I did 2.5 weeks of the test e and I am waiting blood test. Now, I am also running this sources tren e but honestly my confidence in his gear is gone and I've decided to use a new source. Btw, I used roidtest kit to test the Primo and the tren and both came back positive before I started the blast. I've decided to run Azteca as he was there to support me and sirnigus also recommended.
The blast will be :
500 test e, 600 Primo, 250 tren e, 25mg proviron Ed, 3-4 iu gh (not AG), adex about 2mg week, hcg cycles of 250 in 3x week. ( I use one vial hcg then break for couple weeks then start another) after approx. 6 weeks on AG I will add 50mg winny and see if I will add Mast E 250-400 week.
Current stats: 6'2" 242 13% bf on dexa scan. 38 y/o. Goal is to get down to 10% bf and get lean without losing muscle and just have a more dry look. I'm naturally a string bean so getting to 240 has Been a 20 year process this my first time cutting.
Training split:
Back calves rear delt
Quads hams glute
Rest cardio or hams glute (if I don't get to them w quads)
Chest Shoulders tri
Back bi forearm whatever else I can touch up
Rest cardio usually do a hike or go to the beach
Rest cardio 20 min
I train 6-15 rep range high volume high intensity

Diet is bodybuilding diet and I let myself more leeway on Friday n sat when I'm w my gf. I can get back into specifics later.

About the gear, deliver was amazon quick bubble wrapped n shrink wrapped. Labeling isn't the prettiest but that's not what matters to me I'm looking for clean effective legit dosed honest gear. AG stands by his product and talking w him I get a good vibe so I'm going to start this blast over although it's extending my time on longer then I would have liked. No sides from current cycle except some elevated resting heart rate awhich I think is from the gh. BP is a little high also at 140/90 I'm usually 120/80 on a cruise. I will be trying to acquire Telemisartan to run during the blast. Thinking of also adding cardarine at 20mg as I start to up the cardio
Right on my man I think i was mis reading a little. But to my understanding you are going to start all my products except the HGH is not mine correct? So the test, primo, tren, proviron, and rest of products is all mine? Looking forward to see the out come of your cycle. Also i believe i was missing something you needed for your cycle. Email me so i can get that to you.

Right on my man I think i was mis reading a little. But to my understanding you are going to start all my products except the HGH is not mine correct? So the test, primo, tren, proviron, and rest of products is all mine? Looking forward to see the out come of your cycle. Also i believe i was missing something you needed for your cycle. Email me so i can get that to you.
Yes I will be exclusively on your product line minus the hgh blacktops, keeping it at 3.5 iu.

Awesome log can’t wait to see how it pans out as it is ur first cut and being 6 2 242 is a nice size to start with . Sounds pretty big !

Blood test taking longer then expected.

I'm already down 5lbs from lowering carbs 150g a day. Also taking 200mg caffeine, 20mg ephedrine day. Pretty easy for me to drop weight. Being flat makes me feel small idk it's a mental thing to be flat or on low carb idk how guys can train in prep on super low carbs

Blood test taking longer then expected.

I'm already down 5lbs from lowering carbs 150g a day. Also taking 200mg caffeine, 20mg ephedrine day. Pretty easy for me to drop weight. Being flat makes me feel small idk it's a mental thing to be flat or on low carb idk how guys can train in prep on super low carbs
Ephedrine is some hardcore shit lol

Yes I hate the flat look as well lol

I just got the SARMS in I will be adding them soon just in the middle of pressing them and they will be added to the list.
Cardarine 10mg tablets will be on the list.
I will get some out to you. Email me

10/10/22
So I sent out bloodwork today. I will post results later.

So I did my first shot Azteca Gold .3 tren e, .7 test e, 1c Primo, thru a 25g to right delt.
It went in quick, painless, and smooth! I was pushing some thick stuff previous would take me awhile to get 3cc thru a 25g. So I am very pleased with that at least the oil is thinner. No tren cough, only .3 cc and I don't usually get it unless I shoot and it leaks into my blood vessels.

I will pin this m w f for week totals of
225 tren e
525 test e
600 Primo e
Adex .5 to 1mg eod as needed
Proviron 25mg I'd like to run at 50 but well just use 25 for now

I think my scale is broken at home but at the gym last night w a balance scale I was 240lbs. Scale at home saying 231 lol

I have a feeling I'm in for some big changes. Pretty sure the tren and test I was using before AG was underdosed big time. Well see how this goes in a few weeks time when levels get stable w the AG Gold.

My relationship has been going thru some rough times so I'm already in the back of my mind thinking I may need to cut down or out the tren. Well see what happens. I don't want to be easily thrown off the handle

IML Gear Cream!
10/10/22
So I sent out bloodwork today. I will post results later.

So I did my first shot Azteca Gold .3 tren e, .7 test e, 1c Primo, thru a 25g to right delt.
It went in quick, painless, and smooth! I was pushing some thick stuff previous would take me awhile to get 3cc thru a 25g. So I am very pleased with that at least the oil is thinner. No tren cough, only .3 cc and I don't usually get it unless I shoot and it leaks into my blood vessels.

I will pin this m w f for week totals of
225 tren e
525 test e
600 Primo e
Adex .5 to 1mg eod as needed
Proviron 25mg I'd like to run at 50 but well just use 25 for now

I think my scale is broken at home but at the gym last night w a balance scale I was 240lbs. Scale at home saying 231 lol

Good luck my guy, that’s a solid stack.

List Available Here

Yesterday 10/12 I pinned right Quad no problems Smooth and easy to push. Rest day today kept the carbs low.

10/13 I'm ready to smash my workout tonight! Itching and counting down the time til I give her hell!

I have a feeling I'm in for some big changes. Pretty sure the tren and test I was using before AG was underdosed big time. Well see how this goes in a few weeks time when levels get stable w the AG Gold.

My relationship has been going thru some rough times so I'm already in the back of my mind thinking I may need to cut down or out the tren. Well see what happens. I don't want to be easily thrown off the handle
I'd drop the tren. You don't want to look back and wonder if your relationship ended bc of tren. Maybe you're one of those guys that doesn't get tren mental sides? Only you know the answer to that question. If there is any question though I'd drop it. The tren will be there and so will the gains. Your relationship on the other hand may not be. I had terrible mental sides for 2 weeks after I ended the tren ace run so at least for me it's not like I could drop it at the first sign of trouble bc I'd still have 2 weeks of mental sides to ride out.

I'd drop the tren. You don't want to look back and wonder if your relationship ended bc of tren. Maybe you're one of those guys that doesn't get tren mental sides? Only you know the answer to that question. If there is any question though I'd drop it. The tren will be there and so will the gains. Your relationship on the other hand may not be. I had terrible mental sides for 2 weeks after I ended the tren ace run so at least for me it's not like I could drop it at the first sign of trouble bc I'd still have 2 weeks of mental sides to ride out.
You are referring to me being on Enanthate having to wait for it to clear?
I used to do 400-600 tren e a week no problem so i wanted to do a low dose of 200 a week. Maybe you are right and it's not necessary for my goals.
I love this chick man she's on another level she's 20 years older but she's prob the best thing to happen to me and prob saved my life. I spending alot tmrw to make things right. Going all in w the flowers gifts letter n dinner all that romantic shit, she deserves it. Sometimes we gotta see what's really important and what we will miss if we don't treasure it while it's in our lives.
With that being said I'm going to keep it in for now but I'll keep an eye on my mind n anger. Thanks for the advice

You are referring to me being on Enanthate having to wait for it to clear?
I used to do 400-600 tren e a week no problem so i wanted to do a low dose of 200 a week. Maybe you are right and it's not necessary for my goals.
I love this chick man she's on another level she's 20 years older but she's prob the best thing to happen to me and prob saved my life. I spending alot tmrw to make things right. Going all in w the flowers gifts letter n dinner all that romantic shit, she deserves it. Sometimes we gotta see what's really important and what we will miss if we don't treasure it while it's in our lives.
With that being said I'm going to keep it in for now but I'll keep an eye on my mind n anger. Thanks for the advice
I missed the fact that you had that previous experience with tren! Apologies. That completely changes things. 200 should be fine for you then from the sounds of it with your previous experience and dosages.

When I mentioned the 2 weeks I was referring to when I did my tren ace run it took 2 weeks for my mental side effects to go away. I was crying everyday....it sucked. My wife was my rock. Come to find out via lab work I had self estrogen crashed during the whole cycle I'm thinking so I didn't have any estrogen to balance anything out and offer the benefits it gives to our brains.

Following your log. Get those gains 💪

Did u have the mental sides while on it or when u came off? Did u run with test?
My estrogen usually is high even w DHTs and anti e.

Here are some hormone numbers View attachment 80546
I had it during and after. Started it with higher test of 400-500 then during the cycle lowered to 200-250 test. Definitely did better with lower test high tren than higher test lower tren. I tapered up to 420mg which is the tren dose I ran for the majority of the 11 wk run. The worst mental side effects consisting of sadness and such came when I ended the tren run so after. During the run it was intense jealousy, obsessive thoughts, anger, rage, etc. Was also very hyper sexual and hyper affectionate. I'll try tren again at some point with a lower dose and stable estrogen. I took the tren way to high for the sides I was having but while I was on it I didn't realize how much it was affecting me.

Friday shot was left glute. Hitting a pull session tonight. Feeling great.
Sleep is good, energy is good, libido strong, performance is great. Aggression is controllable. I got 3 pimples on my face and body hair seems to be growing more not sure if it's from the hgh. Looking leaner but still getting stronger. Vascularity is up. I'm genetically very vascular so getting leaner I start looking crazy w the veins.
Diet was off these past 2 days w my gf anniversary dinner and just enjoying life. Back to carb cycling and I need to start getting on my stationary bike for 15 min a day minimum. Love the leg pump from the bike. Hope everyone is having a nice weekend!

FitNotes Workout - Sunday 16th October 2022

** One Str8 Arm Pulldown **
  • 40.0 lbs x 20 reps
  • 50.0 lbs x 10 reps

** One Arm Lat Pulldown Machine **
  • 180.0 lbs x 10 reps
  • 180.0 lbs x 8 reps
  • 160.0 lbs x 15 reps

** Freemotion Seated Row **
  • 120.0 lbs x 10 reps
  • 130.0 lbs x 13 reps

** Single Arm Machine Seated Row **
  • 50.0 lbs x 10 reps
  • 80.0 lbs x 10 reps
  • 100.0 lbs x 15 reps
  • 140.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Cable Curl **
  • 60.0 lbs x 6 reps
  • 80.0 lbs x 6 reps
  • 100.0 lbs x 3 reps
  • 140.0 lbs x 13 reps

** Life Fitness Preacher **
  • 80.0 lbs x 4 reps
  • 110.0 lbs x 15 reps

Leg day yesterday hit 3 PRs. Right lat injection site. I'm recording the sites so I can make sure I'm rotating sites evenly.
Today is a rest day but I didn't train calves last night so I will do those today w some forearm and ab work

Yesterday workout
FitNotes Workout - Tuesday 18th October 2022

** Hammer Strength Calve Raise **
  • 90.0 lbs x 15 reps
  • 135.0 lbs x 15 reps
  • 180.0 lbs x 15 reps
  • 180.0 lbs x 14 reps

** Standing Calf Raise Machine **
  • 180.0 lbs x 15 reps
  • 180.0 lbs x 15 reps

** Seated Calf Raise Machine **
- 240.0 lbs x 10 reps

** Dumbbell Hammer Curl **
  • 35.0 lbs x 6 reps
  • 40.0 lbs x 6 reps
  • 55.0 lbs x 9 reps

** Rev Grip Bb Curl **
  • 50.0 lbs x 10 reps
  • 70.0 lbs x 15 reps
  • 70.0 lbs x 18 reps

** Bb Wrist Curl Extensor **
  • 30.0 lbs x 15 reps
  • 30.0 lbs x 18 reps

Did more forearm stuff and a bunch of leg raises.

Hammer strength seated calve I do 5 reps paused at bottom 5 reps paused at top and 5 full reps each set.

I am getting pip from some of these shots, I believe it is from the 200mg/ml Primo. Still bearable but there is some pip on my Quad and lat

Started AG cardarine today at 10mg. I will report if I notice anything from this. I will run 10mg for the next few days then if all good I'll run it at 20mg.

Pinned right glute. Just ordered more pins...

I've switched my training to try to get more frequency so I will be trying more of a push pull legs type split. Cutting out junk volume and focusing on working sets. I've always Iiked high volume high intensity but I think I'm starting to catch on to the lower volume high intensity workouts.

Started AG cardarine today at 10mg. I will report if I notice anything from this. I will run 10mg for the next few days then if all good I'll run it at 20mg.

Pinned right glute. Just ordered more pins...

I've switched my training to try to get more frequency so I will be trying more of a push pull legs type split. Cutting out junk volume and focusing on working sets. I've always Iiked high volume high intensity but I think I'm starting to catch on to the lower volume high intensity workouts.
Keep us posted awesome work my man. Thanks for running the detailed log. Thanks AG

Left delt shot today.
I had a sub par push session yesterday. I think I did a little too much volume last week plus my phone stopped charging so had shit music at the gym. Just wasn't feeling it but we still put in work.
A little insomia last night I'll have to monitor.

Had a full rest day yesterday eating and sleeping all day.

Possibly contracted covid from a friend watching the ufc fights Saturday. No symptoms yet so hoping I dodged it.

Shooting left Quad today after work and hitting back tonight.

I am taking 20mg cardarine in one dose in the afternoon closer to my training.

Just dropping in. Crush it!

If you ever need to bounce any thoughts/ideas off someone thst isnt an open forum topic my DMs are always open. I'm Hella busy but I check my phone as much as I can. I'm still very much learning my self but due to my profession, various experiences over the years and being a total nerd I know a couple things....just a couple though 😂

Back