• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

It’s official…our country is doomed!

Another person who claims to KNOW, but is wrong. You think I'm a satan lover, when in fact I don't believe in any deities, good or bad. Satan is a made up boogie man created by christians to control people. "He" has no power over anyone, because he isn't real. Just imagine how many other things you might be wrong about.
Hey that's your view and beliefs. This is certainly not a fact you can back with evidence. But a person born as a man is irrefutable and just because they want to identify as a woman should not give them the right to deny their biological gender and go compete in a woman's sport. How is that debatable? Nuts!

Knee-high tights, skintight pants, long gown like coats, high heeled shoes, satin ruffles, wigs and makeup. Sounds like a modern day tranny or drag queen show. Stop worrying about what others do! It has zero impact on you.
View attachment 88340
Again, this goers back to the beginning of the post. I agree with you that someone's opinion or belief shouldn't have any negative impact on anyone else's life but this thread is in regard to allowing trans men to compete against women in sports. That affects our daughters, sisters, wives, friends etc. I take that personal. It's wrong. PERIOD

The Courts are compromised. This administration and the Dumbocrats have fought for years to put Activists in positions of power.

The decision is based on pure lies. They don't have access to gyms. Or coaches. They're depressed🖕🖕🤡🤡🤡🤡

It's a mental health disorder and we should not bend the rest of the population to this 1% of individuals who have major mental health issues.

This is absolutely repulsive as usual.

Dems cry for "democracy" but what that really means is to exert their wishes and their insanity onto the rest of the population.

The party needs to be dismantled.
BOOM!

Dude shut the fuck up no one cares about your godless orgy parties. You dumb fuck you got symbols that have been associated with satan and wah wah wah no one knows that we satanist aren’t devil worshippers blah blah blah

No one cares dude … you fat fuckin moron
What he said!

Let's all chill..everyone has their own opinion and must make their own choices.

In the end, each one of us will be held accountable.

Let your light shine.

This country hates Christians.
Satan is in charge now... all we can do is hope that Christ will come back soon.
Unfortunately you are right. It’s in direct correlation with the degradation of society.

Hey that's your view and beliefs. This is certainly not a fact you can back with evidence.
So you have proof, evidence, of the opposite? If you can show proof that god or satan are actual things, like introducing me to them, or a video chat or something other than a book written by man, I'd LOVE to see it. And if not we are the exact same, we each BELIEVE something. I just believe less then you do. There are some 3000 gods in the history of man, and yet you settled on one, what of all the others, what if your wrong? Can you not even entertain that? If not then you don't just believe your brainwashed. Without the ability to question previously believed information we are trapped in the history others have made for us.
But a person born as a man is irrefutable and just because they want to identify as a woman should not give them the right to deny their biological gender and go compete in a woman's sport. How is that debatable? Nuts!
See we actually agree on something, don't let my beliefs or lack thereof cloud what you think I'm saying. One should be required to compete with those of similar born genders. As for the rest of the world, who gives a fuck is someone prefers to be a woman or man? How does it affect you?

It couldn't be more appropriate for You, with a profile picture advertising Satan's Temple, to post exactly what you have in this thread. Point made.
I missed this one. If you're going to try to insult me make a fucking effort to at least be factual. That is NOT the symbol for Satan's temple, it's the satanic temple! They are two completely different things!

Get Shredded!
So you have proof, evidence, of the opposite? If you can show proof that god or satan are actual things, like introducing me to them, or a video chat or something other than a book written by man, I'd LOVE to see it. And if not we are the exact same, we each BELIEVE something. I just believe less then you do. There are some 3000 gods in the history of man, and yet you settled on one, what of all the others, what if your wrong? Can you not even entertain that? If not then you don't just believe your brainwashed. Without the ability to question previously believed information we are trapped in the history others have made for us.

See we actually agree on something, don't let my beliefs or lack thereof cloud what you think I'm saying. One should be required to compete with those of similar born genders. As for the rest of the world, who gives a fuck is someone prefers to be a woman or man? How does it affect you?
So it’s your opinion that Trans Men should NOT be able to compete against women. Good. That’s the only point to be made in this thread.

So it’s your opinion that Trans Men should NOT be able to compete against women. Good. That’s the only point to be made in this thread.
Not sure how you could take anything I posted as against that. You made a big deal out what I posted because of who I was without ever actually reading what I posted. More of that christian love im guessing.

Not sure how you could take anything I posted as against that. You made a big deal out what I posted because of who I was without ever actually reading what I posted. More of that christian love im guessing.
You seem to really be stuck on this. Your “Satanic” profile got you the attention you were seeking. Keep it movin

Back