• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

It's my birthday today

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered Member
Reaction score
You said it was Green? Think about it.....

Lol I see what you did.

I have a pit in my stomach as I'm sitting here drinking my beer. Was this fucker casing my house? I worry about my wife when I'm gone. Need a dog. Hopefully I scared his ass away, he don't want none of this, I promise him that.

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered Member
Reaction score
Lol I see what you did.

I have a pit in my stomach as I'm sitting here drinking my beer. Was this fucker casing my house? I worry about my wife when I'm gone. Need a dog. Hopefully I scared his ass away, he don't want none of this, I promise him that.

Naw man if he was watching you he would have been gone as soon as he knew you where moving at him.

TBJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
Naw man if he was watching you he would have been gone as soon as he knew you where moving at him.

Good point. I wasn't going to approach him but our house was cased awhile back. I take zero chances. Probably not a good idea to approach his vehicle but I don't give a fuck.

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
Happy birthday bros

How old?

TBJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
Man. Thank god you didn't have to drink wine on your birthday. If it's my last day with mast, im having a beer damn it.

I'm about out too, 5ml. It's a sad day for you damgar and myself.

Fuck it.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407979351.911945.jpg

Last edited:

zwhit

Registered Member
Reaction score
I got a blow job and it's not my birthday

pwned

Reaction score
Happy Birthday Jeff!!!!

th

Oh, and you'll need these too!!!!

philadelphia-eagles-birthday-party-kit-d-20111103110327447~6620440w.jpg

Hope you had a great day!!!!

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. Lol DJ...

So I wake up a half hour ago and notice a green suv parked out front of my house for a good twenty mins. I decide to approach the vehicle and ask this man, maybe 45-50 if I can help him. He replies no and that he is just parked out here randomly because he's waiting to buy plants off of Craig's list. I asked him to leave and he gave me lip saying that the street was public and that he didn't have to move. I told him to leave and he gave me more lip. I called him a fucking idiot "" and charged inside and he left.

This isn't some sort of sick bday shenans from one of you now is it? This guy casing my house? I got pics of his vehicle.

Lmao! Happy bday lover! Xxxx

9ymejege.jpg

TBJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
Lmao! Happy bday lover! Xxxx

9ymejege.jpg

I think I love you. From your no bullshit tell it like it is responses, to your help and balls out pics. Eternal reps. Can the mod father give you more reps then what we are allowed? Or is that the forum

TBJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1407994528.078291.jpg

Smokin a cig at a dive bar. .25$ pbr. I was asked of I even lifted, I said no, crossfit. I don't even smoke fml

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered Member
Reaction score
I think I love you. From your no bullshit tell it like it is responses, to your help and balls out pics. Eternal reps. Can the mod father give you more reps then what we are allowed? Or is that the forum

Your eternal love is a gift Jeffy, and I cherish it. If you land a filthy whore tonight please spit on her for me.

SigRep

Registered Member
Reaction score
Bro!!! Happy birthday man!!!