- Jul 20, 2015
- Reaction score
Semaglutide 2mgSupplier: Bioamino labs
Chemical Name: Semaglutide
Comes In: 2mg/vial + 2 ml water
Dosage: starting dosage 0.25mg once per week
Active time: 7 days
Class: Weight lose
SHIPPING FROM EUROPE (without box)
WHAT IS THIS MEDICATION?
SEMAGLUTIDE (SEM a GLOO tide) promotes weight loss. It may also be used to maintain weight loss. It works by decreasing appetite. Changes to diet and exercise are often combined with this medication.
SEMAGLUTIDE WEIGHT LOSS HOW DOES IT WORK?
This new weight loss medication is a GLP-1 receptor agonist that mimics GLP-1, an incretin hormone that our body makes when it senses there is food in the intestine. These hormones are released by the small intestine within minutes after eating and aid in the function of digestion and appetite suppression.
Incretins trigger the pancreas to release the right amount of insulin when glucose levels are high, helping move sugar from the blood into other body tissues where it is used for energy. It blocks other sources of sugar. It was also found that the hormone aids in the function of digestion by decreasing the speed at which food leaves your stomach, leaving you feeling full longer. Semaglutide weight loss plus lifestyle interventions were associated with a sustained reduction in body weight.
HOW SHOULD I USE THIS MEDICATION?
First month inject 0.25mg once weekly
Second month inject 0.5mg once weekly
Third month inject 1 mg once weekly
Fourth month inject 1.7 mg once weekly
Fifth month and beyond inject 2.4 mg once weekly
For higher weight loss benefits we combine our Semaglutide with B12.
WHERE SHOULD I KEEP MY MEDICATION?
Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Refrigeration (preferred): Store in the refrigerator. Do not freeze. Keep this medication in the original container until you are ready to take it. Get rid of any unused medication after the expiration date.
Room temperature: If needed, prior to cap removal, the pen can be stored at room temperature for up to 28 days. Protect from light. If it is stored at room temperature, get rid of any unused medication after 28 days or after it expires, whichever is first.
It is important to get rid of the medication as soon as you no longer need it or it is expired. You can do this in two ways:
● Take the medication to a medication take-back program. Check with your pharmacy or law enforcement to find a location.
● If you cannot return the medication, follow the directions in the MedGuide. NOTE: This sheet is a summary. It may not cover all possible information. If you have questions about this medicine, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or health care provider.
SEMAGLUTIDE WEIGHT LOSS BENEFITS
● Long-term safe weight loss that is approved by the FDA when used with diet and exercise
● The average weight loss was 15% of body mass
● Helps regulate blood sugar It aids in the function of digestion which
helps you feel fuller longer
● It acts on appetite centers in the brain to decrease hunger. In turn it helps
to reduce leptin resistance(a hormone that can affect your metabolism &
● Helps to speed up your metabolism and increase fat burning reducing
insulin resistance and glycogen Helps avoid the urges for a quick sugar fix by promoting normal glucose levels.
Supplier: Bioamino labsChemical Name: SemaglutideComes In: 2mg/vial + 2 ml water Dosage: starting dosage 0.25mg once per week Active time: 7 days Class: Weight loseSHIPPING FROM EUROPE (without box)
This product is running out around the USA because of high demands. People are paying up to $1200 per month. Find it now with no hassle at Uncle Z