• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

It begins...

AngryRussian47

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi everyone. I'm new here. New to forums, the AAS community and new to how all of this stuff works. I've been bodybuilding for 4 years, 2 natural, 2 with sauce. I started when I was 20, up until I was 22 when I discovered I had low T, but not low enough to be prescribed TRT. As any respectable bro would do, I began my journey with AAS. I've only used some shitty stuff I bought from dudes pedalling fake sauce at my local gym like AlphaGen, XT Labs (I'm aware not all XT is bunk), and Anabolic Research Supplies. I've been trying to fully immerse myself in this forum for the past few days and so far it's been interesting. Everything from source talk, titty pics, schills being publicly blasted, and training advice. So far this seems like my kind of place. I look forward to meeting all of you here and learning more about all of this. Any and all advice welcomed.

Durro

Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF from the PharmaPCT team 💪

Alpha Sigma Labs

ASF Board Sponsor
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. Sounds like you are off to a good start. There is a ton of good info on here and very knowledgeable guys to help.

samgraves82

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF! Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help in any way.

adhome01

www.DrugsGear.com
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!

Onidus

SB Labs
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum 💪

jozifp103

UncleZ Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Welcome to ASF bro!

j.n

Registered Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new here. New to forums, the AAS community and new to how all of this stuff works. I've been bodybuilding for 4 years, 2 natural, 2 with sauce. I started when I was 20, up until I was 22 when I discovered I had low T, but not low enough to be prescribed TRT. As any respectable bro would do, I began my journey with AAS. I've only used some shitty stuff I bought from dudes pedalling fake sauce at my local gym like AlphaGen, XT Labs (I'm aware not all XT is bunk), and Anabolic Research Supplies. I've been trying to fully immerse myself in this forum for the past few days and so far it's been interesting. Everything from source talk, titty pics, schills being publicly blasted, and training advice. So far this seems like my kind of place. I look forward to meeting all of you here and learning more about all of this. Any and all advice welcomed.
welcome

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On behalf of Team P.S.L www.PuritySourceLabs.ru , welcome to ASF!
Be sure to look around and check out all of the sections/topics.. Hopefully we can see you mingling and being active..
Don't forget to read the forum RULES (this is strongly encouraged)