• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Is This Carrier Oil Safe To Use

PinHead1690

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello everyone so I finily made the jump and brewed my own gear, I made T400 (100mg Test P - 100mg Test E - 100mg Test C, 100mg Test D) and I also made Test P 150mg.

I thought everything went ok actually well until now I am starting to think I used the wrong carrier oil or something the PIP I got from the T400 was quite bad swole up bad enough,
I thought this was down to there being so much powder in the T400 so I tried the Test P 2 days later my arm swole a little bit sore enough but still bearable

Can someone please help me out here have I used the wrong oil ? the soreness goes away around a week after injection

Thanks for any help

BA 2% - BB 20%

Here is the listing on ebay

Billy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Test p @150 is going to sting Even 100 can
And I've never tried using multiple esters but for me I won't go over 300mg per ml on e,c, or sust because I don't want to chance pip issue

Billy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Idk about that oil personally I wouldn't use it. I only use usp grade it's one less thing to worry about.

PinHead1690

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yeah I knew the prop hurt to be honest but the T400 shes sore lol, I can tolerate the PIP no problem its just im paranoid the carrier is dodgy

After how thick the T400 was made me wonder are people underdosing the gear as to afoid PIP or would EO be good enough to stop this

Billy

Registered Member
Reaction score
Give them a try

PinHead1690

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok thank you for the link I am in the UK so not sure if they post to here or not.

I have made 10 bottles of this T400 I can tollerate the pip I get from it and I really dont want to waste
it would you say this oil is ok to use then I will change next time around

Thanks for the help mate

Bft84

Registered Member
Reaction score
The oil is fine, but there’s a chance you’re having an allergic reaction to it.
I don’t do well with grape seed oil personally.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Its that fuckin EO... Garbage supersolvent.
Safflower oil or GSO for me, Sometimes MCT oil isnt too bad other than minor Acne.

PinHead1690

Registered Member
Reaction score
The gear has been tested between 2 people wee both had swelling that went away a week later if the oil is ok I wll continue to take the gear

Also Bolan I dont have any EO in it just GSO, BB + BA

Thanks for the input guys Ill hopefuffy be ok and next time around I will use different carrier oil or something

PinHead1690

Registered Member
Reaction score
Tell me this guys see when I buy a bottle of test 400 on the streets is this just fake advertising
and the gear is underdosed because that t400 oil I done was thick like lol

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
EO mitigates the pip for me with Sustanon and anything containing T. propionate. I have even skipped BB altogether and used 40% EO for pip free prop blends.

If you got painful T. enanthate raws, that adds to the pip. 400mg is usually going to have a bite. 150mg T.prop would kill 99% of guys.

Nothing wrong with that oil. Filtering is makes it USP anyway.

PinHead1690

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ok so you say replace BB with EO then is there a guide I can read oon this or cab you even tell me how much EO to use on high miligram brews, Thanks

CoachCabo

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have only used Miglyol 840 with high milligram stuff. All Mig plus the standard 20/2 BB/BA.
This was 200/200/50 Deca/T. enanthate/T. propionate. It was virtually pip free even though I won’t tolerate even 50mg of propionate in most cases.

I made a Sustenon 350 which was regular Sust 250 plus 100mg of T. cypionate. I replaced 40% of the carrier oil (MCT) with EO plus the 2% BA. No BB. Pip free. Any form of Sust gives me pip usually. I recently did the same thing but 2% BA/20%BB and replaced 40% of the MCT with EO and had the same results. This was mostly because in the last two years EO has double in price per liter.

Bear in mind, some people have issues with EO and Mig840.

Skinnyguy180

vv mine
Registered Member
Reaction score
Tell me this guys see when I buy a bottle of test 400 on the streets is this just fake advertising
and the gear is underdosed because that t400 oil I done was thick like lol
That is likely has a lot to do with the oil. I only use MCT its thinner. Cotton seed oil is thinner also. But I have to ask why you want to make such high concentration gear? The odds of you having to junk it go way up. It crashes easier its more painful I mean the only advantage is has is you have to pin a little less. But i would just increase my pin frequency if I wanted to use higher doses. I would rather the pins be less noticeable and have to do it more often then have redness and swelling and pain every time I pinned

SloppyJ

Registered Member
Reaction score
MCT is where it's at. I've made Test Prop 200 several times and I get no pip. Just upped the BB to around 24%. Had no issues with it holding. Now I give it to my buddy to try and his ass cheeks were hurting for a long time. He can barely tolerate 100mg/ml though. Wonder what it is about us that makes some people sensitive to prop? I absolutely hate EO, I only keep it around to fix a bottle if it crashes and BB won't work.