Is there PED that makes you feel like Ric Flair/Randy savage type energy like a real smack in face, turn you from average joe to savage joe?

Austenballsy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you’re just an average type of guy who’s athletic and works out. Is there a PED that will make you really feel the power? the kinda energy you had when you were in college and you were ready to just run through a brick wall. Like a walking hard on that’s ready to go at any moment

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Cheque drops!
Which AG Carry’s by the way 😆😁😁😁
And coming from personal experience… I did in fact grow a third testicle, immediately was involved in a circle jerk with the designated gym rat, then proceeded to run the 15 miles to my house despite
having driven to the gym.

A+ experience 👍

lundgren

Registered
Reaction score
I think you need to know why your not motivated.
Some factors impact this value.

From my side, i used a medication "anti-pain" opioid class and my activity cognitive and motivation have shut down like hell ...

If you have low thyroïde, low Testosterone level etc .... That's impact a lot too.

Actually i give a try to a supplement (i think it's natural stuff) named Huperzine A , the pill have 200mcg and i droped my ration of coffee

(normally i take two or three mug daily, now i take just one at morning with 200mcg of Huperzine standarized at 1%)

So before tacking drug like in some answer "crack, meth " ... Try to check your value with a blood work.

For exemple low thiroid = made more fat, low energy mind and body, motivation.... ;-)

Reactions: 220

AR-15

Registered
Reaction score
First of all I almost met Rick Flair once at a charity event. I got within 10 ft of him before I could hear him talk and I quickly realized dude was a total tool. I walked right by and chalked it up as a life lesson about celebrities not meeting your expectations. Not sure why you would want to mirror his ass but whatever.

Second if you need a boost to make you an asshole just find yourself a good PWO and then drink 7 or 8 redbulls. That usually gets me bouncing off the walls for a good minute or two. Lol

Durro

At The Iron Pile
Board Rep
Reaction score
I think Party City has their costumes!

badgerz94

Registered
Reaction score
To be like Ric Flair, just sit in a tanning bed for 2 hours a day, get man boobs, and put roofies in unsuspecting women's drinks.

selfmademonster

Registered
Reaction score
Which AG Carry’s by the way 😆😁😁😁
And coming from personal experience… I did in fact grow a third testicle, immediately was involved in a circle jerk with the designated gym rat, then proceeded to run the 15 miles to my house despite
having driven to the gym.

A+ experience 👍

Got some AG cheque drops and they do provide a good assertive kick. Took a whole tab first time around and was a bit much, half to three quarter tab for me is gold. I like the overall drive, focus and incredible feeling of well being of Halo better though.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I always wondered in his prime if Mike Tyson was on cheque drops. He def had to be on some anabolics.

"I broke my back". They gave me some shots, but not steriods". LMAO, anyone recall that interview? Love Mike.

Austenballsy

Registered
Reaction score
I don’t mean literally, I don’t know those guys. I just mean that hype energy where you just pop out of bed ready to wrestle a bear
First of all I almost met Rick Flair once at a charity event. I got within 10 ft of him before I could hear him talk and I quickly realized dude was a total tool. I walked right by and chalked it up as a life lesson about celebrities not meeting your expectations. Not sure why you would want to mirror his ass but whatever.

Second if you need a boost to make you an asshole just find yourself a good PWO and then drink 7 or 8 redbulls. That usually gets me bouncing off the walls for a good minute or two. Lol

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I don’t mean literally, I don’t know those guys. I just mean that hype energy where you just pop out of bed ready to wrestle a bear

Pretty sure you're looking for cocaine. Yeah, it's cocaine.

yes-mouth-open.gif

wesley_swolle

Large Member 🍆
Registered
Reaction score
I always wondered in his prime if Mike Tyson was on cheque drops. He def had to be on some anabolics.

"I broke my back". They gave me some shots, but not steriods". LMAO, anyone recall that interview? Love Mike.
'Thhsspinal'

I didn't choose the swolle life, the swolle life chose me ~ Wesley Swolle

Matt88

Team P.S.L.
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm in my 30s and pop out of bed thinking fuckkkk....I hate morning.....oh everything is sore.....oh i got morning wood and then I stumble to the bathroom to piss and stumble to the kitchen to get caffeine and try to survive till like 9am at which time my body actually feels awake. Unless I go to the gym in which case I generally wake up much faster once I'm there and training.

If you discover this of which you speak and it isn't a rec drug it would be pretty cool. Oh and it also not be liver toxic.....that would be a plus too...

TheOldJJdigs

Azteca Gold REP
Registered
Reaction score
Got some AG cheque drops and they do provide a good assertive kick. Took a whole tab first time around and was a bit much, half to three quarter tab for me is gold. I like the overall drive, focus and incredible feeling of well being of Halo better though.
I’m with you… today I took 30mg of Halo 45 min pre workout and I was a beast in the gym. I’ll usually mix it up with Halo, Sdrol and the new product we just came out with INJ SDROL. Combine that with 1/2 CC of TNE and you’re ready to GO!

Glycomann

Grumpy Old Abuser
Registered
Reaction score
Not sure I know what you mean. Found out today that my wife's bathroom door was nearly off it's hinges and the knob was just about to fall off. I've been using her bathroom during the day when working from home the past month. I guess I kind of come out of there after a dump like Randy all full of energy.

Jlifts

Registered
Reaction score

Bro I read 7 or 8 energy drinks and you had me rolling lmfao