• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Is it true

Boykinben82

Registered Member
Reaction score
Idk it seems sketchy but shit if you can order other stuff online maybe they are real?

Pete44

Registered Member
Reaction score
It would be nice to have several good n’s not tied to you on their list. I have seen in other states fbi went knocking on ppl’s door asking if they still had the gun they purchased on such and such date. I will be damn. You don’t have to do that and weak ass ppl was doing it

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Scams.

I believe all firearms purchased online have to be shipped to a FFL.

0zarks2

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've never seen an on-line gun sale that didn't have to be shipped to an FFL. Any firearm I've ever purchased on line had to go to an FFL.
Any shop not doing that won't be around long.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

SiliconeSack

Registered Member
Reaction score
Every gun purchased has to be shipped to an ffl if buying from a business. Personal sales are different. If I sell you a gun, I cant ship it to you but if we meet in person no one knows. No paperwork to be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
looks like a scam to me, let me know if it works they are selling stuff crazy cheap

gearhead80

Registered Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't trust that any more than those "oil filters" that are really suppressors. All online gun purchases have to go through FFL. In Cali, even ammo purchases have to go through an FFL.