• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is it safe ordering from China?

WP sent an email, said when you get your gear dont pop the bubble wrap, that air is from china, big true, god see all

images

Just been thinking about this for the last couple of days but with this new virus (government issued) going around is it safe to order any raws or finished product from China? Can it be spread as easy as wiping your nose and then packing the products for shipping? I just don't think there is enough info out to the public on how it could be spread. Is this going to turn into some kind of zombie movie? Is it some kind of population control attempt? I've been in touch with our supplier and he isn't even ordering HGH anymore out of China and he said he has a huge stock of raws since the beginning of December. What's your thoughts?
Yes, it's safe as fuck.....as long as Coronavirus is ok...

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

My source ships from Poland.
They HAVE to lift this travel ban.. I really don't wanna use a different source.

Don't get hung up that you're ordering from Poles...you're not actually supporting a gay agenda by doing this.

I already have many options for domestic.
But I've been with my cuurest lab for years.
Never had an issue.
.. And I don't give a fuck what Poland thinks about ghey sex.

I already have many options for domestic.
But I've been with my cuurest lab for years.
Never had an issue.
.. And I don't give a fuck what Poland thinks about ghey sex.
had a couple of customs letters, I assume my addy is on the watch list so I keep it close to home. plus when they take it its money gone forever

That applies to domestic as well no?

IML Gear Cream!
had a couple of customs letters, I assume my addy is on the watch list so I keep it close to home. plus when they take it its money gone forever

I had like 12 letters. Yeah domestic is more but it always comes through so thats why I only use domestic now.

If u must know smart ass.. My bf and I have allowed him to sit in and watch when we fuck.
He pestered us for weeks.
Kinda felt bad. Oh.. And he jerks off funny.

If u must know smart ass.. My bf and I have allowed him to sit in and watch when we fuck.
He pestered us for weeks.
Kinda felt bad. Oh.. And he jerks off funny.

I'm a funny kind of guy. :fapping:

TBH, I was aiming at that gawd awful excuse for "art" you're so proud of.

Antlers??
So fucking Alpha.
Knew I hated u.
Call me when ur wearing a dress again.
Til then.. Fuck off.

Get Shredded!
We are living in the age of Pisces .... but Aquarius is approaching fast.....

wonder what it’ll bring us...

Translation: A*pathogen*or infectious agent is a biological agent that causes disease or illness to its host.

= wipe your packs with a clorox wipe. If it's in the powder your screwed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Then we're done as all antibiotics come from china and India ?

Speaking of art...
This gay painting is now the most expensive work of art by a living artist
This thing sold for 90.3 MILLION DOLLARS!
Hockney_Pool_Figures.jpg

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2018/11/gay-painting-now-expensive-work-art-living-artist/
How is this a gay painting? One guy looking at a dude in the pool about ready to bang his head on the side of the pool. This painting has the same quality as the painting that Tommy's mom painted on Goodfellas. Doubt it was brought for 90 million

Attachments

• dogs.jpeg
    dogs.jpeg
    59.2 KB · Views: 25
If I have to go back to feeling like a 90 year old man I'd rather the china virus get me bring on the zombies!!

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Back