• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is it just me?

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It seems like everywhere I go, some organization or some store is trying to shove this LGBTQ agenda down my throat.

Its almost like a intricate coordination between the worlds governments and major businesses across the globe?

Its a daily occurrence now that I see a guy trying to transition into a girl...vice versa.

Are there any Alpha males left?

L

I vote with my wallet. If they go woke they go broke from me. It has nothing do with homophobia either. My sister is gay and even she thinks the agenda being pushed is ridiculous. It went from gays wanting to be treated equal to wanting to be treated superior.

It seems like everywhere I go, some organization or some store is trying to shove this LGBTQ agenda down my throat.

Its almost like a intricate coordination between the worlds governments and major businesses across the globe?

Its a daily occurrence now that I see a guy trying to transition into a girl...vice versa.

L
It’s extremely bad out there. Every job application is now asking what you identify as. Children’s clothing at target is sick and I will never step foot in that store unless they remove the items. I have very good gay friends and they are furious as well. They don’t understand the need to get children involved.

Sick world we live in.

Its not just you brother. Its honestly un believable. Stores, corporations, The damn television. Wanting to put unknown sex on a birth certificate. Wow!

L
Yea… glad you’re making a post about this. The world is becoming more and more fucked with this fucking agenda they’re trying to force down not only our throats but the youth as well. WE NEED ALL OF US ALPHA MALES TO UNITE!!

We can all scream at the top of our lungs, rant until we're blue in the face. There is still a fuck ton of sleep walking people that CANNOT see it. The more people getting pissed, the better. This is a prong of the globalist agenda of social engineering. You can't tell the sleepwalkers, they just call you "crazy conspiracy fool". You have to Show Them. They have to see it for themselves.

Idog, Where are the Alphas you ask?

WE'RE THE FUCKING ALPHAS & SIGMAS. ALL OF YOU, YOU WANT TO SEE AN ALPHA? GO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR. SEE IT, BELIEVE IT, LIVE IT. EVERY FUCKING DAY OF YOUR LIFE!

Crazy how fast things have simultaneously declined and escalated. It was only 2011 when Obama repealed the Dont Ask, Dont Tell policy. What a snowball that became.

Nah dude.

It’s just you.

Apparently the LGBTQ push is just a sales pitch… ya see… all the weirdos somehow have tons of money and are adopting kids and buying so much little kids clothes that they created a niche market and they of course capitalism is capitalizing on this new lush market. And yea, these kids are all old enough to be making life altering decisions regarding their genitals and reproductive organs so that is why they are selling lgbtq kids clothes everywhere now.

It’s 2023. Get with the programming …. Program.

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but it's weird as hell.

It's like all these fucking corporations are owned by the same people nobody would push this shit it doesn't make money weird to say the least

Psychological warfare, trying to destroy the family unit

IML Gear Cream!
All these corporation are obligated to get a high Environmental Social Governance (ESG) score. This is a world economic forum money grab as these companies wont be put into ETFs that are run by Vanguard, Blackrock ect. unless they have a favorable score. It's no coincidence this is going on right in your face. Check out James Lindsey on twitter, he is highly plugged into what's going on with this stuff. The WEF wants you to eat ze bugs, wave the rainbow coalition flag and chemically castrate your children with a smile on your face.

We can all scream at the top of our lungs, rant until we're blue in the face. There is still a fuck ton of sleep walking people that CANNOT see it. The more people getting pissed, the better. This is a prong of the globalist agenda of social engineering. You can't tell the sleepwalkers, they just call you "crazy conspiracy fool". You have to Show Them. They have to see it for themselves.

Idog, Where are the Alphas you ask?

WE'RE THE FUCKING ALPHAS & SIGMAS. ALL OF YOU, YOU WANT TO SEE AN ALPHA? GO LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR. SEE IT, BELIEVE IT, LIVE IT. EVERY FUCKING DAY OF YOUR LIFE!
I like it brother

Nah dude.

It’s just you.

Apparently the LGBTQ push is just a sales pitch… ya see… all the weirdos somehow have tons of money and are adopting kids and buying so much little kids clothes that they created a niche market and they of course capitalism is capitalizing on this new lush market. And yea, these kids are all old enough to be making life altering decisions regarding their genitals and reproductive organs so that is why they are selling lgbtq kids clothes everywhere now.

It’s 2023. Get with the programming …. Program.
Its a shame

I don't know what the fuck is going on, but it's weird as hell.

It's like all these fucking corporations are owned by the same people nobody would push this shit it doesn't make money weird to say the least

Psychological warfare, trying to destroy the family unit

You hit the nail on the head.
Psychological warfare.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist”—Charles Baudelaire

Target is taking a beating right now.

Bud Light Part 2.

These brands are committing suicide.

There has to be a reason behind this and I personally believe that their agenda is so strong they are willing to go bankrupt over it.

Aka they are all in...

And they are losing massively

It’s sad men with true health problems and need trt are turned away from drs but if your a chick and think you need a dick all the test you can handle, guy with smaller kids I feel horrible for there future in this shithole we are going down.

Bud Light Part 2.

There has to be a reason behind this and I personally believe that their agenda is so strong they are willing to go bankrupt over it.

Aka they are all in...

They'll just get bailed out by their handlers. This isn't about money.

It’s all apart of the process. Soon pedophila will be legal. Then they’ll take our nutrient dense meats away. It’s all about power over the masses and one of the best ways to do it is to emasculate a large population.

Get Shredded!
Demturdz, trying to change insanity, into normalcy, while doing away with the average family.
Look at TV, commercials, movies.
Mostly mixed race couples, ghey couples, Lezbo couples, single-parents, hardly any "white / white, male / female" traditional. :confused:

The ones who buy it up are either demturd, or retarded... (One in the same)

Bud Light Part 2.

Aka they are all in...

Target is trying to cover themselves by saying that customers have been threating their employees....trying to deflect everything.

You hit the nail on the head.
Psychological warfare.

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist”—Charles Baudelaire
They could never beat us heads up, they are attacking us within, divide and conquer.

I vote with my wallet. If they go woke they go broke from me. It has nothing do with homophobia either. My sister is gay and even she thinks the agenda being pushed is ridiculous. It went from gays wanting to be treated equal to wanting to be treated superior.
I don't think all gays are trying to be treated better than anyone as all they want is to be treated fairly just like everyone else. There may be a few that want special treatment but I am sure your sister just wants to be treated fairly rather than being forced back into the closet.

I don't think all gays are trying to be treated better than anyone as all they want is to be treated fairly just like everyone else. There may be a few that want special treatment but I am sure your sister just wants to be treated fairly rather than being forced back into the closet.
I think you misunderstood my comment. I was using hyperbole. I obviously don't think every single gay person wants special treatment.

It's just the vocal few that we see in the media that then become the face of the LGBTQIA+.

My point was even my sister, who is gay, along with all her gay friends that I know, don't like what is being shoved down our throats either as it paints them in a bad light. They just want to go home and do gay shit and not be bothered like everyone else.

I think you misunderstood my comment. I was using hyperbole. I obviously don't think every single gay person wants special treatment.

It's just the vocal few that we see in the media that then become the face of the LGBTQIA+.

My point was even my sister, who is gay, along with all her gay friends that I know, don't like what is being shoved down our throats either as it paints them in a bad light. They just want to go home and do gay shit and not be bothered like everyone else.
Fair enough and that's what I meant by being treated fairly. People like your sister just wanted fairness and nothing rammed down their throats. There's enough bullshit stirred up by both sides and that's the problem.

I’ll say this... I’m sick of everyone jamming their opinions on me. If I have to hear one more gym bro talk about being an alpha male because he had a goatee and a shitty half sleeve, I may puke. Same with LBGT and everything else. Sick of agendas being jammed down my throat.

Back