• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is it just me ?

beast405

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it just me or do you fellas start panicking when you get down to a few bottles and have to get more asap 😂. I hate running low

Priority:
1. Food
2. Gym
3. Gear - at least a year supply backup as to not cause anxiety of running low.

I'm stocking up on Test. I want to have a few years worth on hand incase world goes upside down and I can't get more.

Is it just me or do you fellas start panicking when you get down to a few bottles and have to get more asap 😂. I hate running low
This is why I prefer to purchase Raws. Don’t get me wrong I do get finished oils for the more expensive items.

Lol I bought 3 years worth literally. But now I am like fuck this is going to ruin me and my balls.

Nope. Too many sources here to worry...

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

I'm so anal I have a spreadsheet w/ inventory broken down into how many weeks I have of each compound. lol
Your not the only anal fuck here! 🤣I have a running inventor spreadsheet in my laptop. It shows all my past & present cycles 🤣

I’m glad I’m not the only freak in the room when it comes to this.

Sometimes I’m like…why the hell did I just buy more?

Because I’m selfish.

I plan ahead for every area of my life. I have enough pharma from the Dr.s stocked up to last well over a year, and will continue to get more with every visit. And enough powders for any cycle i want to last me several years.

Now, buy an equal amount of HCG to keep those balls nice and plump like I like!!

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk
My balls are almost non existent now anyway lol. I’m on trt for life. After I had my daughter I’m done with the hcg/clomid/hmg and all that other shit

Back