• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is everyone here

Get Shredded!
I wish more members used the report post feature. Its next to impossible to see everything. I had no clue about Mish until I saw rapt's thread with a screen shot. I sincerely like Mish so it was a bummer to see him posting that.
I'm not even sure they realize it's there. Either that or people don't want to report the people they like or just don't realize what should be discussed. Idfk. The whole idea of outing people has become way too common lately. Seems a lot of people are real careless with a lot of things these days. On one hand there is a thread where people are talking about burying their personal stash in the woods and then people talk about shipping and payment like they talk about dinner.

I'm not even sure they realize it's there. Either that or people don't want to report the people they like or just don't realize what should be discussed. Idfk. The whole idea of outing people has become way too common lately. Seems a lot of people are real careless with a lot of things these days. On one hand there is a thread where people are talking about burying their personal stash in the woods and then people talk about shipping and payment like they talk about dinner.

Yup...I see some of it and shake my head.

I closed a payment discussion last week that had long time members in it and I'm like..wtf guys...read the fucking rules..and inevitably I get the pm ...what rules did I break what's with the censorship...duuuuuude bruh...youre being dumb

Idk..I feel like imf had a lot less moderation in many ways

It's sounds really stupid but a lot of people stopped following threads when the like feature was removed..It made you go back to the thread and offered encouragement that people were heard
Now that I can't see the threads I've even commented on without going into a special window I don't follow threads through either. I forget where the discussion even was without the little green dot to remind me.

And how is what Tommy did any less egregious?

Oh wait, it is far, far worse, a total and complete abuse of power, but that's tolerated.

I've already gone down this bullshit road with mods and admin before, years ago, and was given the same bullshit lines, so not doing it again.

But if anybody wants to figure out why the first forum died and why participation here is dying, perhaps someone should actually pay fucking attention to the userbase. When the active, non trolling posters keep saying the same thing over and over, perhaps they have a point.

Pain is your friend.
IMF declined IMHO because most members migrated here when there were no AAS sections over there.

Tommy has been relentlessly trolled by the same small group. He over reacted IMO. He has talked about stepping down and just repping so I think he's seeing the problem. But you guys only see part of the process. Its easy to form an opinion without all the facts.

My opinion is there is a small group here trolling, flaming and starting shit. People get tired of it so they walk away. If we act on it we are censoring them. We are in a no win situation. We could perma ban 7-8 guys and deal with all the fallout but it gets old dealing with this shit. We literally are criticized no matter where we turn. I have seriously thought about logging off and never logging on again. I work 2 jobs, have a family and I'm an arbitrator to immature constant BS every day.

I'm open to suggestions but there is way more happening here than you see. If you guys want the trash taken out fine but don't bitch when we do it.

Thoughts?

Eliminate the pit, or make it so the ability to post in there is restricted to those who contribute elsewhere.
Make the whole board no trolling/no flaming. (Including pit if it stays)
Stop defending vendors arbitrarily - either nothing bad can ever be said (i.e. AMA, AAP) - or anything goes
Stop any admin/mod repping for vendors - this causes a lot of #2 and #3 above as it is perception that drives action.

Pain is your friend.

Most of the more chill mods that quietly work behind the scenes with members have had a discussion with other mods at some point about no longer modding or posting here because of the constant onslaught. I think that's a shame because they're the most likely to go to bat for a member as well.

I have a thing for this o chick. Is that ok to today ya or nay....

Cheapthreads out..

IMF declined IMHO because most members migrated here when there were no AAS sections over there.

Tommy has been relentlessly trolled by the same small group. He over reacted IMO. He has talked about stepping down and just repping so I think he's seeing the problem. But you guys only see part of the process. Its easy to form an opinion without all the facts.

My opinion is there is a small group here trolling, flaming and starting shit. People get tired of it so they walk away. If we act on it we are censoring them. We are in a no win situation. We could perma ban 7-8 guys and deal with all the fallout but it gets old dealing with this shit. We literally are criticized no matter where we turn. I have seriously thought about logging off and never logging on again. I work 2 jobs, have a family and I'm an arbitrator to immature constant BS every day.

I'm open to suggestions but there is way more happening here than you see. If you guys want the trash taken out fine but don't bitch when we do it.

Thoughts?

As much as I've always hated the saying perception is reality it seems to be the case. You say members don't see all the facts then maybe show some so we understand a little better and I don't mean every single thing. Hugh got hit for sponsor bashing I assume for lining G.P with other labs. Is he correct in his statement? Outside looking in its a bad look because he was an active vet who got hammered fo what appeared to be less then a lot of guys slide on.

I know everyone loves Mish and franny is Satan but Mish threatens Dea and a mod found the threat credible and he only caught a 7 day. It seems if anything warrants a perma ban it's threatening L.E. if there's more to it if you shined a little light at least people can understand it. Just my take. We all get a bit salty sometimes but L.E threats ehhhh.

As much as I've always hated the saying perception is reality it seems to be the case. You say members don't see all the facts then maybe show some so we understand a little better and I don't mean every single thing. Hugh got hit for sponsor bashing I assume for lining G.P with other labs. Is he correct in his statement? Outside looking in its a bad look because he was an active vet who got hammered fo what appeared to be less then a lot of guys slide on.

I know everyone loves Mish and franny is Satan but Mish threatens Dea and a mod found the threat credible and he only caught a 7 day. It seems if anything warrants a perma ban it's threatening L.E. if there's more to it if you shined a little light at least people can understand it. Just my take. We all get a bit salty sometimes but L.E threats ehhhh.

To be totally honest. .the credibility is shakey and I'm hopeful they'll stop ...I also saw that Mish was being relentlessly hammered by rapt and most likely felt backed up into a corner.

Now. As far as the other member .well. I won't entertain a lot of conversation on him but he was given numerous warnings and he just kept spinning out of control.

From what I can tell I'm a target because I said that I found it unlikely that ap dbol was bunk based on feedback across multiple boards ..but that items shouldn't have been swapped out without their prior knowledge. The dude just keeps spinning out of control then boom..pics of family members are being posted on the board. Which in my own case I have never posted my husbands face on here so it's not like it was info I've divulged prior.

You tell me of those two scenarios which should get a bit more leeway...nvm which that in the second scenario that member was given a fair amount of leeway. Never once did he consider that if he had a problem with a lab he could have gone to a mod from the get go to try and remedy it (to my knowledge anyway)

And if the mods go down...how many of them have other peoples personal info?

Idk..it's no win...over and over and over again. It's no win.

Now that I can't see the threads I've even commented on without going into a special window I don't follow threads through either. I forget where the discussion even was without the little green dot to remind me.

Yes. Bring these green marks back

To be totally honest. .the credibility is shakey and I'm hopeful they'll stop ...I also saw that Mish was being relentlessly hammered by rapt and most likely felt backed up into a corner.

Now. As far as the other member .well. I won't entertain a lot of conversation on him but he was given numerous warnings and he just kept spinning out of control.

From what I can tell I'm a target because I said that I found it unlikely that ap dbol was bunk based on feedback across multiple boards ..but that items shouldn't have been swapped out without their prior knowledge. The dude just keeps spinning out of control then boom..pics of family members are being posted on the board. Which in my own case I have never posted my husbands face on here so it's not like it was info I've divulged prior.

You tell me of those two scenarios which should get a bit more leeway...nvm which that in the second scenario that member was given a fair amount of leeway. Never once did he consider that if he had a problem with a lab he could have gone to a mod from the get go to try and remedy it (to my knowledge anyway)

And if the mods go down...how many of them have other peoples personal info?

Idk..it's no win...over and over and over again. It's no win.
I agree with you about the pics. Maybe it was a bad example. I just don't see any excuse for threatening L.E backed in the corner or not. Rap was all over him and I get it but he's not at his front door he's on the Internet so simply don't take the bait. I get your in a no win there's just some things that shouldn't be acceptable no matter who it is.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

This board is going to hell the same way IMF did. For the same fucking reasons. And some of us actually give a shit and want to fix it, but admin, and mods seem set on the path of destruction.

Admin or mods making threats, particularly to protect a vendor as Tommy's were, shouldn't be tolersted. Mods should be held to a higher standard. But they arent.

This is very much a 'if I like you, you can do anything, but if I don't, you can go die in a gutter' mentality amongst mods and admin. That makes this fundamentally the same ideology as places like meso and Dylan gimnelililili's place.

Pain is your friend.
Agree with you 100%. It doesn't look good for this board to have mods as reps threatening members because they raise a concern over the source they are repping for. All credibility is lost when you cross that bridge in my opinion. I have learned and continue to learn a lot from this board and enjoy it. I hate to see this kind of stuff happen.

Eliminate the pit, or make it so the ability to post in there is restricted to those who contribute elsewhere.
Stop defending vendors arbitrarily - either nothing bad can ever be said (i.e. AMA, AAP) - or anything goes
Stop any admin/mod repping for vendors - this causes a lot of #2 and #3 above as it is perception that drives action.

Pain is your friend.
Nice! Are you running for president? I'm voting for you. I come hear to learn. I hate seeing the arguing back and forth kid stuff. I lose a few brain cells everytime I have to scroll through this stuff.

I agree with you about the pics. Maybe it was a bad example. I just don't see any excuse for threatening L.E backed in the corner or not. Rap was all over him and I get it but he's not at his front door he's on the Internet so simply don't take the bait. I get your in a no win there's just some things that shouldn't be acceptable no matter who it is.

My hope is that they both come back and leave each other alone. I don't think they're a board wide threat

nice point

From a guy on the outside looking in without all the facts Hugh getting banned for far less than what people are doing to hammer and a supermod being right in the middle seems very shady to me. It seems like a double standard. It's ok to bash some sponsors but by god you bash a mod backed sponsor your gone. It looks really bad. I have never talked to Hugh but he was a contributing member and very knowledgeable. I recently purchased gorilla product but still haven't ran it and part of the reason why is heavy talks highly of them. Seeing what happened to Hugh and the urine thing seeming like a cover up and not fully explained, I will not purchase anymore till things get straight or I actually run the gear and see if it's good or not. This is from a nobody pee on looking at this from the outside in with absolutely zero bias.

How did this get started between mish and rapt? Was this that women abuse thread?

Did hugh get banned also? Man I miss a lot not logging on on the weekends.

Pain is your friend.

Take the pit out and the site would be sooo slow. I mean it already is slow enough. Lots of guys lurk because if your new it's rough getting started here. Plain and simple
I mean how many new guys do you see post in the gear section only to get hashes flr some shit.

What we all need to understand is, we were all new at one time. If someone could monitor that it would be a much better site. IMO

Pain is your friend.
Eliminating the pit is not something we would consider

The whole board should be under no flaming no trolling rules excluding the pit. It is designated for that very purpose. Unfortunately we do not see every infraction so you may think its arbitrary enforcement but its likely not. If you see an offending post please use the report post feature or contact a Supermod. Supernods have the tools to move or edit threads anywhere on the board.

I'm employed by IMR/IML. I will not quit that job because of perception. However, I would consider not repping for other shops but even when I did not rep I was still sometimes accused of bias. Its a no win situation frankly.

Damned if you do, damned if you don't. At the end of the day you can trust we are trying to do the best we can or you can choose not to believe us. I really don't think there's anyway to prove our intent. IDK, maybe its time I took a break.

I love to teach and I love to help guys/gals reach their goals but these days I end up spending a lot of time on conflict resolution, management and a ton of petty immature BS. When I'm not focusing on my passion I feel burned out. I probably spend close to 8 hours daily working on this stuff. Its taxing to say the least. Everyone has an opinion and everyone second guesses our actions and they do so without all the facts.

Get Shredded!
From a guy on the outside looking in without all the facts

This right here is the issue that we deal with.

None of you know or have the facts, and in most cases it wouldn't really matter because it's always been us against them on this board. Just how it is brother.

I'm sorry to have to say it will never change, no matter what we do or don't do.

I got a shitty test, they prolly just took my money because they new it was from a juicer and they know I have no recourse.
The only reason I posted them was because I told everyone for weeks I was going to do it.

Damned if I do, damned if I don't.

From a guy on the outside looking in without all the facts Hugh getting banned for far less than what people are doing to hammer and a supermod being right in the middle seems very shady to me. It seems like a double standard. It's ok to bash some sponsors but by god you bash a mod backed sponsor your gone. It looks really bad. I have never talked to Hugh but he was a contributing member and very knowledgeable. I recently purchased gorilla product but still haven't ran it and part of the reason why is heavy talks highly of them. Seeing what happened to Hugh and the urine thing seeming like a cover up and not fully explained, I will not purchase anymore till things get straight or I actually run the gear and see if it's good or not. This is from a nobody pee on looking at this from the outside in with absolutely zero bias.
I'm currently running it now. I bought it for the same reason you did and although it's lost some luster I'm going to post bloods at midpoint good or bad because I said I would.
So in a few weeks you can look at them and maybe help you decide what you want to do from there.

Hugh getting banned for far less than what people are doing to hammer and a supermod being right in the middle seems very shady to me. It seems like a double standard. It's ok to bash some sponsors but by god you bash a mod backed sponsor your gone. It looks really bad.
^^ So true, and well put. I find it hilarious out of all the bashing that Hugh did, sponsor or not, THIS is what he gets banned for.

^^ So true, and well put. I find it hilarious out of all the bashing that Hugh did, sponsor or not, THIS is what he gets banned for.
Hugh was banned for sponsor bashing before. He had a history of trolling, flaming and sponsor bashing. He was timed out. During his timeout he BEGGED to be brought back. I pointed out to him that if he pulled the same stuff on other boards he would be banned for it also. After a few weeks he kept e-mailing me asking to come back. He made an agreement with me he would cool the harassment. He also made an agreement with another mod. He spit in our faces and broke his word. I realize you have no clue about the history so hopefully this sheds some light on it.

Hugh was banned for sponsor bashing before. He had a history of trolling, flaming and sponsor bashing. He was timed out. During his timeout he BEGGED to be brought back. I pointed out to him that if he pulled the same stuff on other boards he would be banned for it also. After a few weeks he kept e-mailing me begging to come back. He made an agreement with me he would cool the harassment. He also made an agreement with another mod. He spit in our faces and broke his word. I realize you have no clue about the history so hopefully this sheds some light on it.

You're just really hell bent on me being incompetent aren't you? lol.
Okay heavy, you win.

There's just a lot about these tough call situations here that most don't know. This just doesn't happen from the hip.

There was no "current" vendor bashing.

He called out "dead" vendors and said 'fuck you' to Gorilla.

If saying 'fuck you' is how you get banned, then we need to talk as 80%+ of active posters have said that to at least one vendor if not more.

Pain is your friend.

There's just a lot about these tough call situations here that most don't know. This just doesn't happen from the hip.
TG I've got respect for you my dear.
All I'm saying is that he's been bashing for a while now, and upsetting a lot of people - and as soon as GP gets involved is when the trigger got pulled.
Like previously stated.. the timing of it looks bad. That's all. I also agree with gdawg... I think bashing was a stretch, but given his history, and what I've seen on the forum with my own eyes, I understand.
I don't have anything against mods. Doesn't mean I agree with everything you guys do but there's a few good apples. You being one of them.

Back