• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

is everyone here

IML Gear Cream!
And what would you like to be done about it?
Would you like the mods to have the authority to take out the trash (not in the case of Tommy/mick) or would you prefer something close to ..idk what...even reddit has mods
Vrapt does nothing for this board but start shit - toss his ass.

Mish actually is running a log and posts non bullshit. If you wsnt to ban him 7, fine.

A mod who pulls that shit. Permanent gone. No troll accts, no nkrhing. Make what he threatened HIS reality.

Pain is your friend.

:( :(

- - - Updated - - -

Vrapt does nothing for this board but start shit - toss his ass.

Mish actually is running a log and posts non bullshit. If you wsnt to ban him 7, fine.

A mod who pulls that shit. Permanent gone. No troll accts, no nkrhing. Make what he threatened HIS reality.

Pain is your friend.

Has a mod threatened to make someone's info public?

:( :(

- - - Updated - - -

Has a mod threatened to make someone's info public?
Who gives a fuck about public info?

He threatened to END a member here. What part of END the existence of is such that public/private info matters?

Pain is your friend.

Hey how do I post animated pics on this damn site!? (GIF's)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now take what I'm saying in the spirit in which its meant. I don't dislike Mish at all..and you'll see I told rapt to cut the shit...then a third party told me Mish had rapts info. Rapt says that Mish gave up his own home state but I haven't seen that and I don't think it was necessarily fair to give one a time out without the other in the HOPE that they will not come back swinging at each other.
Every once in a while there's someone I'd like to remove just because they're a pain in the ass..but I don't. These two didn't happen to fall in that category but they both obviously need to chill out for a short.
I'm also not going to defend every action that's made by every mod. .I can't control what someone else does. I can only control a very small about of content on these boards

People get way wrapped up in the trolling around here. I miss XYZ and Farva

Who gives a fuck about public info?

He threatened to END a member here. What part of END the existence of is such that public/private info matters?

Pain is your friend.

I think remove from a board hardly counts as a genuine end to one's existence. If so ..well then that's fine relatively sad existence..also..doesn't Mick like mod another forum and didn't seem pleased rapt was given a temp ban? Who's idea are you on.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed

Hey how do I post animated pics on this damn site!? (GIF's)

You know..idk . Sometimes this site works for me sometimes it doesn't. I've got nothing..I think

I think remove from a board hardly counts as a genuine end to one's existence. If so ..well then that's fine relatively sad existence..also..doesn't Mick like mod another forum and didn't seem pleased rapt was given a temp ban? Who's idea are you on.

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed
This board is going to hell the same way IMF did. For the same fucking reasons. And some of us actually give a shit and want to fix it, but admin, and mods seem set on the path of destruction.

Admin or mods making threats, particularly to protect a vendor as Tommy's were, shouldn't be tolersted. Mods should be held to a higher standard. But they arent.

This is very much a 'if I like you, you can do anything, but if I don't, you can go die in a gutter' mentality amongst mods and admin. That makes this fundamentally the same ideology as places like meso and Dylan gimnelililili's place.

Pain is your friend.

Get Shredded!
My only thing is that Rapt did like to stir the pot yes, and he did quite a bit. Hugh talked shit about labs but was mostly correct. I think his log is prolly one of the most popular if not the most popular on this board. Not sure why he was banned or rapt or mish as I wasn't here for the pissing games. But, what I don't understand is why some members are given longer leashes then others. Each person on this board should be treated equally. Not a case by case scenario....

That's because all that is left here is trolling. And in the past, the trolling was for purpose (although xyz was pointless waste of space and time). Not its just to be evil - no value at all.

Pain is your friend.

My only thing is that Rapt did like to stir the pot yes, and he did quite a bit. Hugh talked shit about labs but was mostly correct. I think his log is prolly one of the most popular if not the most popular on this board. Not sure why he was banned or rapt or mish as I wasn't here for the pissing games. But, what I don't understand is why some members are given longer leashes then others. Each person on this board should be treated equally. Not a case by case scenario....

Often members are talked to privately ...hence the appearance of longer leashes..Different mods have different tolerance levels as well.
Personally ..someone I'm really itching to pop I step away from because I generally don't like getting rid of members. When I get to the point where I'd actually like to ban someone it's time for someone else to make those dcisions. We also don't see everything..shit goes unnoticed sometimes unless someone shoots a pm to their preferred mod..or three.

That's because all that is left here is trolling. And in the past, the trolling was for purpose (although xyz was pointless waste of space and time). Not its just to be evil - no value at all.

Pain is your friend.

I semi agree with this..seems really cliquey too

Lol just pinned some . Should be obvious soon .
I just pinned some Saturday and due for some today should get interesting around here again

Idk, I've been able to out shit labs without pissing people off. I think it's more in the way you say it. As for members I think the majority of the board has gotten away from focusing on the helpful side of things. Lots of people playing characters like some fucked up juice head version of Dungeons & Dragons. Take Mish for example: I have no clue wtf that guy is even attempting to say. He's like some cartoon version of Yoda. And Rap even though he's a good friend is just on a mission to see how many feathers he can ruffle and people fall for it everytime.

I'm not exactly sure why everyone can't just figure out the rules and ignore the silly shit. I mean it IS a business. You wouldn't walk into a Chinese buffet and start screaming at the top of your lungs that the chicken is rancid. Hell I got banned from the Gokden Dragon for not cleaning my plate...

As a former mod I can tell you that I generally didn't see all the shit posted. I had my little subforum that I could even do anything about and I didn't have time to read every post even in that sub. If I saw something I did something.

This board is going to hell the same way IMF did. For the same fucking reasons. And some of us actually give a shit and want to fix it, but admin, and mods seem set on the path of destruction.

Admin or mods making threats, particularly to protect a vendor as Tommy's were, shouldn't be tolersted. Mods should be held to a higher standard. But they arent.

This is very much a 'if I like you, you can do anything, but if I don't, you can go die in a gutter' mentality amongst mods and admin. That makes this fundamentally the same ideology as places like meso and Dylan gimnelililili's place.

Pain is your friend.

Could just be a bunch of STUPID members that don't know how to act and need babysitters lol

Idk, I've been able to out shit labs without pissing people off. I think it's more in the way you say it. As for members I think the majority of the board has gotten away from focusing on the helpful side of things. Lots of people playing characters like some fucked up juice head version of Dungeons & Dragons. Take Mish for example: I have no clue wtf that guy is even attempting to say. He's like some cartoon version of Yoda. And Rap even though he's a good friend is just on a mission to see how many feathers he can ruffle and people fall for it everytime.

I'm not exactly sure why everyone can't just figure out the rules and ignore the silly shit. I mean it IS a business. You wouldn't walk into a Chinese buffet and start screaming at the top of your lungs that the chicken is rancid. Hell I got banned from the Gokden Dragon for not cleaning my plate...

To this part .but yeah...I agree with your second

IML Gear Cream!
As a former mod I can tell you that I generally didn't see all the shit posted. I had my little subforum that I could even do anything about and I didn't have time to read every post even in that sub. If I saw something I did something.

The voice of reason always. You should run the entire board!

And when a mod says the same thing it's questioned.

I don't get it

The voice of reason always. You should run the entire board!
Lol thanks but no thanks. It's a lot of work for free. I never once got free gear for being a mod and nudez slowed down to a crawl :(

Attachments

• 9687cd68fb85dd18efe8b017b1678068.jpg
    9687cd68fb85dd18efe8b017b1678068.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 47
Yeah.

The 'mods' can freely threaten to eradicate every shred of evidence that someone ever existed, but heaven forfend 2 non mods express a dislike for each other.

Of course, telling the truth on this board is banable these days - just ask Hugh.

Pain is your friend.
Mish threatened to call the DEA on rapt (my best understanding of the post) and rap was posting info on Mish. Sheri stopped it before it got too far.

You eat cat you no pay!
"Why you no eat dAfoo?"
"it wasn't good"
"you no come back! You take you no eat you no come back!"
"why would I the food sucks?"
"get tout! You no come back!"

Mish threatened to call the DEA on rapt (my best understanding of the post) and rap was posting info on Mish. Sheri stopped it before it got too far.
And how is what Tommy did any less egregious?

Oh wait, it is far, far worse, a total and complete abuse of power, but that's tolerated.

I've already gone down this bullshit road with mods and admin before, years ago, and was given the same bullshit lines, so not doing it again.

But if anybody wants to figure out why the first forum died and why participation here is dying, perhaps someone should actually pay fucking attention to the userbase. When the active, non trolling posters keep saying the same thing over and over, perhaps they have a point.

Pain is your friend.

I wish more members used the report post feature. Its next to impossible to see everything. I had no clue about Mish until I saw rapt's thread with a screen shot. I sincerely like Mish so it was a bummer to see him posting that.

Idk..I feel like imf had a lot less moderation in many ways

It's sounds really stupid but a lot of people stopped following threads when the like feature was removed..It made you go back to the thread and offered encouragement that people were heard

Back