• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

IronMag Labs GOT RAIDED! MY SPONSOR! Robert DiMaggio LIVE

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The owner of IronMag Labs Robert DiMaggio speaks live for the very first time! This is the first interview and more will be coming revealing the TRUTH about Aaron Singerman, PJ Braun and Blackstone Labs. Stay tuned!

E.J.D

Registered Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to the rest of the series of interviews. I use to listen to Aaron's and PJs podcast back when they had it. PJ said very unflattering things about Rob and always seemed to trash him. Will be good to hear the other side.
If memory serves correct PJ got arrested just for possession of narcotics and steroids not distribution. He had Percocets and anabolics at his residence that obviously he didn't have scripts for. The story goes the cops went to PJ's house looking information on a friend of his who they believed was a steroid/narcotics ring leader. PJ let the police inside his residence without a warrant. Once inside they questioned him about his friend I think was named Mark. Then the cops searched his place and found the contraband. Happened in 2011 I believe. Rick Collins was his lawyer in this case if my memory serves correct.

ordawg1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Following - great info -Thanks

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Looking forward to the rest of the series of interviews. I use to listen to Aaron's and PJs podcast back when they had it. PJ said very unflattering things about Rob and always seemed to trash him. Will be good to hear the other side.
If memory serves correct PJ got arrested just for possession of narcotics and steroids not distribution. He had Percocets and anabolics at his residence that obviously he didn't have scripts for. The story goes the cops went to PJ's house looking information on a friend of his who they believed was a steroid/narcotics ring leader. PJ let the police inside his residence without a warrant. Once inside they questioned him about his friend I think was named Mark. Then the cops searched his place and found the contraband. Happened in 2011 I believe. Rick Collins was his lawyer in this case if my memory serves correct.

Such gratitude I got from PJ after Dave fired him and he was crying like a bitch begging Aaron to convince me to hire him.
So much more to come and the difference will be everything I say will be factual, no shit talking necessary.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
And yes both Aaron and PJ loved their GHB and cocaine.

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Arnold

Numero Uno