• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ironlion raws

penko

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So ordered on 17.july some raws from ironlion and here is my review.
Ordered:
Bold-undecy
DECA
NPP
Anavar
Test-en
Trenbolone Ace
Trenbolone Ene
So couldnt leave review sooner couse i wanted to test and leave honest review.

1st Shipping
OMFG that was rly the fastest shipping i ever did even from EU(i am from EU) i didnt get items that fast. Did LOOOOTS of orders from random sellers but this one was ultra fast

2nd Quality
biggest worries were about oxanadrolone ofc but did next tests on all (labmax did only on var).
1st checked the smels and the looks of powders(or liquids /EQ) it was all OK -test was hard like cristal couse it allready melted and went solid again
-EQ liquid
-deca already was going liquid like i said its freeking hot here
-var powder like sugar ......
2nd did labmax. the problem was i put a little bit 2 much powder so color changed 2 fast so i couldnt be sure

3rd melting points var passed all others passed 2 but var passed thats important

Allready brewed test and deca other is w8 to get closer to cycle, Var i am gonna make suspension

So at end TNX to IL if he keeps his product the same quality and his communication and shipping times he is definitly g2g

I'm very happy with all my IL raws and GH. Great Source.

Ordered:
Bold-undecy
DECA
NPP
Anavar
Test-en
Trenbolone Ace
Trenbolone Ene
So couldnt leave review sooner couse i wanted to test and leave honest review.

1st Shipping
OMFG that was rly the fastest shipping i ever did even from EU(i am from EU) i didnt get items that fast. Did LOOOOTS of orders from random sellers but this one was ultra fast

2nd Quality
biggest worries were about oxanadrolone ofc but did next tests on all (labmax did only on var).
1st checked the smels and the looks of powders(or liquids /EQ) it was all OK -test was hard like cristal couse it allready melted and went solid again
-EQ liquid
-deca already was going liquid like i said its freeking hot here
-var powder like sugar ......
2nd did labmax. the problem was i put a little bit 2 much powder so color changed 2 fast so i couldnt be sure

3rd melting points var passed all others passed 2 but var passed thats important

Allready brewed test and deca other is w8 to get closer to cycle, Var i am gonna make suspension

So at end TNX to IL if he keeps his product the same quality and his communication and shipping times he is definitly g2g

thanks bro,, don't worry about it, the quality will be kept great forever and even more the quality will better later.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very happy with all my IL raws and GH. Great Source.

Thanks bro, enjoy it, :)

for testing anavar raw is better to use the new labmax uv test, it dose not require anymore 1 mg to read the results

http://www.labmax.ca/proddetail.php?prod=anavar_winstrol_UV_test

Back