• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ironlion Back To Buisness...........!!!

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ironlion is back to conducting business and taking orders.

There is still some possibility of shipping being delayed by a few days with problems caused by Coronavirus but everything moving along and they are accepting orders.

Last edited:
I noticed on the site that test e read were out of stock. Any word will it will be back?

Ironlion is back to conducting business and taking orders.

There is still some possibility of shipping being delayed by a few days with problems caused by Coronavirus but everything moving along and they are accepting orders.
Hell yea! I just put my order in yesterday! A nice little sampler platter coming. I can’t wait. I’m overdue for a blast.

Hell yea! I just put my order in yesterday! A nice little sampler platter coming. I can’t wait. I’m overdue for a blast.

Yep got mine in too

There is a god. Placed my order for greytops just a second ago. I was about to buy a bunch of IGF-1 LR3, which isn't bad stuff. But, lets not fool ourselves. There can only be one. I'm curious though, can you tell me what is the protocol on a large purchase. Does it come in several packages to reduce risk. I opted for 4kits instead of 6 to minimize my risk.

Thanks

There is a god. Placed my order for greytops just a second ago. I was about to buy a bunch of IGF-1 LR3, which isn't bad stuff. But, lets not fool ourselves. There can only be one. I'm curious though, can you tell me what is the protocol on a large purchase. Does it come in several packages to reduce risk. I opted for 4kits instead of 6 to minimize my risk.

Thanks

you can place your bulk order, we are sure the shipment and quality. ( in case if the pack is lost, we will reship again and again until you get your order).

Thanks

Mostly just one pack, unless buying raws and peptides which sometimes ship separately.

Yes!!! Stocked up because I was worried IL would close shop, but I will definitely be letter friends know they are up and running.

They got my pack shipped out too. I can’t wait to do my first brew! I’m all setup with everything else I’ll need and anxiously waiting.

Good deal. Keep me posted.

Wait are the oils back again?

Just got word that the oils have become available again. For anyone interested please inquire about injectable oils through email.

Me and a couple other guys got to try some sample injectables, I tried Deca and test e and got to say the injectables were pain free and work very well. Tea Tree oil is the carrier, worked very well, seemed close to MCT, clear and light.

Last edited:
the website still requires a password for now, if you want access just send lion a wickr or email.

Also for orders do the same....wickr or email. Packs have been landing

Hi REHH, are you an intermediary for them? I would like to place an order, but communication through email hasn't been very clear.

Hi REHH, are you an intermediary for them? I would like to place an order, but communication through email hasn't been very clear.

yes otherwise called a rep. There is a slight language barrier as they are a China based company but they speak ok english. Still email is the best way to place an order, you could contact him thru wickr too, the links right below this text.

Last edited:
Also remember there is a time zone difference when emailing. Lion always gets back to his emails and Wickr from what I understand. Just gotta be patient and trust the process.

all kinds of td’s landing and happy customers lately. I’d venture to say this is the most consistant supplier the forum may have ever seen.

Also remember there is a time zone difference when emailing. Lion always gets back to his emails and Wickr from what I understand. Just gotta be patient and trust the process.

all kinds of td’s landing and happy customers lately. I’d venture to say this is the most consistant supplier the forum may have ever seen.

yes 12hr time difference, 12 noon for us is 12 midnight for them. They take weekends and holidays off like in the US too, but their holidays are different.

Back