• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Iron Lion Christmas Miracle

sxboicexb

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
There was a loss in translation I received 4 kits of HGH instead of HCG. Due to the holiday seasons the king of the jungle the lion himself allowed a Christmas gift and still sent my 4 Kits of HCG.

I can notice the HCG is already working well. Yet to try the GH but I’m saving it for a future run!

I’ve had my eyes on Iron Lion for a while. I’m starting to get a sense why IronLion has a great rep on this forum.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Pack was quick approx 7 Swans Swimming and a Partridge in a Pear Tree

Yep you got 4 free kits of hgh, Lion is honest and treats his customers right..always.

Iron Lion is amazing

Please be sure to return the favor with loyalty. I know so many guys who have great sources and look for a cheaper deal.

People do that crap to me. They will try and find a $5 dollar price difference. Offensive.

Give IL your business always and send them some of your buddies as well.

Iron Lion is amazing

Please be sure to return the favor with loyalty. I know so many guys who have great sources and look for a cheaper deal.

People do that crap to me. They will try and find a $5 dollar price difference. Offensive.

Give IL your business always and send them some of your buddies as well.

Thanks Wes.....

Back