• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Intro

Logan48

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

New here. I have read the boards for a while though. In my 50's on TRT, from a doctor. Just looking to learn from everyone.

Welcome to ASF. Let us at unclez.ru know how we can help whether training, diet, or the good stuff.

Welcome

Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF :)
If you care to share details,
Did they prescribe Arimidex? What is your trt dose?
Thanks sure definitely will share. So started TRT about 6 years ago I went to Urologist and he prescribed me 100mgs/wk to start no HCG or Anti E. Eventually increased dosage to about 150mgs/wk. Still no HCG or Anti E. I started to get sore/itchy nipples around month 6 so I decided to change docs. Next Doc increased dosage to about 160mgs/week but prescribed HCG (300 IU's 2x week) and Anastrozole (.5 mgs 2x week). Since then I have been on dosages that went as high as 200mgs/wk current protocol. The only issue I have at the moment is I can't HCG through my doc due to the fuckery that is going on. That has had a negative impact on my protocol.

Thanks sure definitely will share. So started TRT about 6 years ago I went to Urologist and he prescribed me 100mgs/wk to start no HCG or Anti E. Eventually increased dosage to about 150mgs/wk. Still no HCG or Anti E. I started to get sore/itchy nipples around month 6 so I decided to change docs. Next Doc increased dosage to about 160mgs/week but prescribed HCG (300 IU's 2x week) and Anastrozole (.5 mgs 2x week). Since then I have been on dosages that went as high as 200mgs/wk current protocol. The only issue I have at the moment is I can't HCG through my doc due to the fuckery that is going on. That has had a negative impact on my protocol.
Sounds like you found what works for you :) Thats good to hear. You can find HCG from many different sponsors here. Shop around.
Aromasin is a much safer option for estro control and boosts your "free test" levels too! Arimidex can have a negative impact on bone density, and as we age thats already an issue.
Hope you have a great weekend. :)

Sounds like you found what works for you :) Thats good to hear. You can find HCG from many different sponsors here. Shop around.
Aromasin is a much safer option for estro control and boosts your "free test" levels too! Arimidex can have a negative impact on bone density, and as we age thats already an issue.
Hope you have a great weekend. :)
Overall I am pretty happy with it. Thanks for the advice I will have to check that out the sponsors for HCG. I have lower SHBG so free test definitely isn't an issue :) and I wasn't aware of the bone density issue that Arimidex causes so thanks for the information. My intro thread is already paying off from an educational perspective. I love it!

Being in my 50's I have had some joint issues I have been discussing with my doc the therapeutic benefits of Deca but he is hesitant to prescribe. This is definitely the wrong forum to discuss I may go over to the TRT forum and see if anyone has had luck with their doctor prescribing it in addition to testosterone.

I've bee n TRT for couple of decades now. Never used HCG and don't use AI's for TRT. It took some time to dial it in with blood work and dosage. With that said, everyone reacts differently so blood work is a must specially if you are on trt. As far as Deca I don't think any doctor will prescribe it unless you are at the specialty clinics and I don't even know about that. Your best bet is just to get it through the sponsors here.
Welcome and best of luck.

I've bee n TRT for couple of decades now. Never used HCG and don't use AI's for TRT. It took some time to dial it in with blood work and dosage. With that said, everyone reacts differently so blood work is a must specially if you are on trt. As far as Deca I don't think any doctor will prescribe it unless you are at the specialty clinics and I don't even know about that. Your best bet is just to get it through the sponsors here.
Welcome and best of luck.
Cool that you don't use HCG or an AI. For me HCG made me feel so much better and the AI took away the my sensitive nipples. I do bloodwork every 4 months. Thanks for the info you mat be right regarding the Deca

Overall I am pretty happy with it. Thanks for the advice I will have to check that out the sponsors for HCG. I have lower SHBG so free test definitely isn't an issue :) and I wasn't aware of the bone density issue that Arimidex causes so thanks for the information. My intro thread is already paying off from an educational perspective. I love it!

Being in my 50's I have had some joint issues I have been discussing with my doc the therapeutic benefits of Deca but he is hesitant to prescribe. This is definitely the wrong forum to discuss I may go over to the TRT forum and see if anyone has had luck with their doctor prescribing it in addition to testosterone.
Look into DHA supplements for joint relief. We can recommend the brand we found to be best, send us a PM :)

Back