• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Intro to ASF - 30 day discount

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBLabsRep

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys!

We are running a 30 day discount of 10% to celebrate us joining the board!
The 10% discount is applied BEFORE shipping costs so please subtract the 10% before adding the shipping cost to your total purchase.
This can not be combined with any other discount or promotion.

We are going to be looking for loggers in the near future so if anyone is interested or has a suggestion of a member that would be interested in logging please PM me.

Thank you,
SBLabsRep

Last edited:
Any product pics you can post? I’m curious to see what it looks like.

I was like oh, Silver Back. Damn if that wasn’t a nickname I had in college.

I was like oh, Silver Back. Damn if that wasn’t a nickname I had in college.
hahahaha yeah I was gonna have people guess and the first to get it right would have gotten $200 worth, no worries though back to the drawing board for a good ole competition!

hahahaha yeah I was gonna have people guess and the first to get it right would have gotten $200 worth, no worries though back to the drawing board for a good ole competition!

Daaaaamn bro I’m sorry about that! Well to make it up to you I’ll make a purchase with you guys. I’ll send over my order tomorrow lol leave it to me to screw that up

Well [mention]Oldman85 [/mention] guessed correctly. You gonna give him the $200 credit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately we didn't get the opportunity to start the competition and he didn't guess but rather knew by seeing the label. Don't worry though we will think of something to do as a competition instead.

I like the labels nice

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Order has been placed everyone! Looks like I’ll be the first?

Am I wrong for thinking some type of coincidence or similarity between SB and GF?
Might be completely off on this one but sounded possible in my head lol

Get Shredded!
Am I wrong for thinking some type of coincidence or similarity between SB and GF?

100% coincidence lol, no relation at all.

Welcome to the board. Good luck with the sale. JMOO but would probably have better sales at 20%+ especially being unknown and new. But hey just my opinion not a knock at all. Labels look very nice though. Like the silver black combo.

Welcome to the board. Good luck with the sale. JMOO but would probably have better sales at 20%+ especially being unknown and new. But hey just my opinion not a knock at all. Labels look very nice though. Like the silver black combo.
No offense taken! We value the input of customers and consumers as you are the reason we are able to be here and serve you guys.

If it's gorilla f it's not a very smart rebrand lmao

That's what I thought too lol.

That's what I thought too lol.
I absolutely understand the concern or wandering thoughts of people on the matter but I assure you there is no relation and our superior service and gear will prove this. It is expected that anytime a new lab comes in that there will be speculations and concerns which is why Afont's purchase is so vital. It gives us an opportunity to prove ourselves to the community in a reliable way. I personally believe a man is only as good as his word, and without his word, he is nothing. So to our great community on ASF with all things aside I am giving my word that nobody will receive anything less than our best in every possible angle. We are nothing without our customers and we only have customers because we work for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back