• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Interviews

StudentFrank

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am currently doing my senior project in highschool and my topic is anabolic syeroids. I need to interview two "experts" in the field. I use that term loosely because you are only required to answer 10 easy questions and you can choose whether or not to be cited in my presentation. Thank you for your time.

I'll help as long as you don't need any personal info. Get 10 posts and PM me, or let me know what you need.

Yeah man, I'd say a lot of guys would be willing help you out. Gotta get that post count up though so you can send and receive pm's. There's post count threads in a lot of the subforums. Look at the top of the page in the stickies.

I'm thinking I might just post the questions on here and whomever wants to lend a hand can answer them.

I can't help as well. No personal info though.

Studentfrank was able to message me as a guest.

What they mean by post count is once you've made 10 posts you'll have the ability to message others under your name and not as a guest. However you want to do it you'll get help.

IML Gear Cream!
Now

- - - Updated - - -

We

- - - Updated - - -

Must

- - - Updated - - -

Have

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

How did you get the topic of aas for your project?
I chose it, I'm into weight lifting and I've always wanted to learn more about the topic of anabolic steroids. So I figured that I'd kill two bird with one stone, learn more and get a good grade for doing it!

Last edited:
The most personal question will be "how do you know what you know?"

About a million hours of reading every online forum/article/research study/ podcast that I could get my eyes on.
And self experimentation ... No substitute for being your own science project

Only thing i know is when im on cycle i have 1000 post and when im off i have 10..

Great subject btw...hope it brings ya a good grade...will see ya back here after ya graduate

I did a college paper on roids in sports. That's actually how I got into them myself :)

i'm no expert but I've been in your position doing a research project on concussions during my ATEP classes. I'll help if you need me to.

\

My injury pure pressured me. At the time my paper was actually how they were bad and shouldn't be involved in sports. LOL
Rotator cuff?

Get Shredded!
Rotator cuff?

SLAP repair of my labrum. 2 surgeries on the same thing 362 days apart!!!!! I would have done HGH had I been able to get my hands on it but the doc refused to prescribe it... I said ok, I will get something else from someone else.

How is it now? 75%?

How is it now? 75%?

98% the best it will ever be. From time to time my shoulder will decide enough is enough and I will loose anything that I am holding. Other than that not too bad.

I am currently doing my senior project in highschool and my topic is anabolic syeroids. I need to interview two "experts" in the field. I use that term loosely because you are only required to answer 10 easy questions and you can choose whether or not to be cited in my presentation. Thank you for your time.

He's wearing a wire!

Are you serious?
How are you going to list unverifiable references?

Haha... jokes on yiu.
I gave up eggs for bull testicles..... RAW!

Back