• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Interesting/cool/neat

IML Gear Cream!
Interesting for a few reasons. If you ever plan to import a vehicle from a country across the sea the process is something. Also the electric truck is ridiculous lol

Lol @ the tug of war. Also...the dump bed was a surprise.

Crazy story

Get Shredded!

Ummmmm did you hack my YouTube. This exact video I played the other day. 2 of my dream cars against one another. I would take the Grand National. I fit in it better lol.

Ummmmm did you hack my YouTube. This exact video I played the other day. 2 of my dream cars against one another. I would take the Grand National. I fit in it better lol.

haha...I always like to tell people "welcome to my youtube algorithm" when that happens. Apparently I'm in yours now.

Grand Nationals were the ultimate street sleepers, imho. So plain and average looking on the surface, but stupid fast. That's probably why I'm enjoying the Explorer so much right now.

haha...I always like to tell people "welcome to my youtube algorithm" when that happens. Apparently I'm in yours now.

Grand Nationals were the ultimate street sleepers, imho. So plain and average looking on the surface, but stupid fast. That's probably why I'm enjoying the Explorer so much right now.
The Grand National's were badass. The one in the video had T-tops which I like. I Had a 89 5.0 mustang and a 84 Trans Am that had T-tops .
The Grand National will always hold a special place in my heart. I had a 84 Buick Regal with a 383 stroker. Fast, powerful beast it was. I miss that car some days.

I'll warn you...this is pretty nerdy...but still interesting if you can hang with it for the whole story.

Back