• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Interesting/cool/neat

Get Shredded!
Ol stinker has a functional mini steam engine. It's pretty rad. Can attach shit to it to power things. Runs off little alcohol pellets or whatever it's called. I'll have to post up pix or a video

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Beautiful, amazing and scary all wrapped into one

A couple of my model airplanes. I've been involved in the hobby for many years. My dad started in the hobby back when I was a kid.

Attachments

• 20180606_082649.jpg
    20180606_082649.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMGP3986.jpg
    IMGP3986.jpg
    486.9 KB · Views: 12
Th
A couple of my model airplanes. I've been involved in the hobby for many years. My dad started in the hobby back when I was a kid.
Those a bad ass. Are they actually jet engines?

Th

Those a bad ass. Are they actually jet engines?
They both have electric ducted fan engines (pic below). The electric fan runs off a 16 cell 44.4 volt lithium ion 7700 milliamp battery pack and the fan produces 20 pounds of thrust. The jet on the left is a BVM Bandit and flys at a speed of 170mph and the jet on the right the A-4 Skyhawk is closer to 150mph. There quite fast.There are guys that have actual turbine engines running jet a fuel in them. In my area in the city they dont allow the turbine engines due to the fire hazzard they are when they crash. ⛽🔥🧯

Attachments

• 2163.jpg
    2163.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 12
They look expensive, I’ve seen a few videos of guys crashing them. It’s gotta hurt the pocket book.

They look expensive, I’ve seen a few videos of guys crashing them. It’s gotta hurt the pocket book.
There about $5000 each. Which is cheap. The guys with the Jet A fuel turbine engines can have almost double in them compared to me. To costly for me. It took a long time to build them pice by pice due to the cost. It not only hurts the pocket book but takes an emotional toll. When they hit the ground. It's like loosing a part of you when it takes a couple of years to build on versus just buying one already built from someone. They do make a cool fireball when they hit the ground and they all do sooner or later.

I've always been fascinated by the simulation theory.

Powerhouse. They are awesome. Even the fan driven are cool as hell. Watched some dudes flying turbines in sarasota. Dude drove one straight into the ground. Ouch

I’ve never seen them, maybe someday I’ll be in the right place at the right time.
I'm going to see if I can view anything on Thursday night. I probably just need to head to Norway around when the event will happen.. it's amazing

The last set of redwings I had outlasted 3 HSE managers. They're pretty good for a boot that gets worn all day. The comfort is so-so, but it's about what you would expect for all the smash proof, cut proof, flame proof, shock proof, etc, etc.

The last set of redwings I had outlasted 3 HSE managers. They're pretty good for a boot that gets worn all day. The comfort is so-so, but it's about what you would expect for all the smash proof, cut proof, flame proof, shock proof, etc, etc.
I like Redwings, worn them for years. The fact that there’s a pair for my wide, size 13 foot goes a long way. They’re a bit costly but worth it.

pretty interesting, I wear both those walmart boots, the brahmas and the survivors, the survivors are heavy but really comfotable, I like the brahmas as a cheap fishing boot, they handle walking on the jetties well but your feet will get sore cause they dont have much padding. I had a pair of red wings and I wasnt impressed they were expensive and my feet hurt. best boots used to be the die hards and the dewalts but since sears closed I started getting boots at walmart

pretty interesting, I wear both those walmart boots, the brahmas and the survivors, the survivors are heavy but really comfotable, I like the brahmas as a cheap fishing boot, they handle walking on the jetties well but your feet will get sore cause they dont have much padding. I had a pair of red wings and I wasnt impressed they were expensive and my feet hurt. best boots used to be the die hards and the dewalts but since sears closed I started getting boots at walmart

Yeah, most of the redwings aren't super comfortable to me. Since writing that post, I started breaking in a new pair and I'm having my doubts. They came with that "boa" lace system (for idiots that can't tie laces) and I'm iffy about the fit.

Timberlands were by far the most comfortable boot I've ever worn.

I have a pair of sketchers composite toe that are unbelievably comfortable for a steel toe type boot, and rugged.

Timberland work boots have always fit me the best.

I have a pair of sketchers composite toe that are unbelievably comfortable for a steel toe type boot, and rugged.

Timberland work boots have always fit me the best.

Which sketches?? Id be interested in knowing especially if they r comfy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• 965F38A8-3F4C-4D27-B529-A368CDE2C03E.jpeg
    965F38A8-3F4C-4D27-B529-A368CDE2C03E.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 7
This is wild, intense, devastating reminder of the brutality of war. And awesome at the same time the devastation

Fireworks done right in Reykjavik Iceland. America take notice.

For the fans of computer building and the metalcore band Trivium. This is for you. Steve "Gamer Nexus" is a fan of Metalcore music. So enjoy it's a badass looking pc

Interesting for a few reasons. If you ever plan to import a vehicle from a country across the sea the process is something. Also the electric truck is ridiculous lol

Back