• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • GO HERE👉www.musclegelz.com
    20% off Coupon code: arnold20 💪

Interesting/cool/neat

IML Gear Cream!
It's a great episode. Art Bell knew his shit while talking to Mad Man Marcum. It's difficult for me to say which episode imo opinion is best. Mel's hole is hilarious, I love the Cicada 3301 episode because of the puzzle solving aspect. I just rewatched this episode

I tried finding the actual Coast to Coast episode(s) of Mel's Hole, but settled on the WF one:

I tried finding the actual Coast to Coast episode(s) of Mel's Hole, but settled on the WF one:

I believe this is all the radio shows Mel was on with Art. 5 plus hours

Wow, thanks. Gonna have to wait till later to listen to all of it.
I listened to about 15 minutes of it. People calling in asking questions to Mel. If you like the story I would have got you this Tshirts but they only had woman's sizes lol.

Attachments

• 438076124343740981_2048_1bcb7040-fb4a-4546-834f-f8d52dad4aaa.jpg
    438076124343740981_2048_1bcb7040-fb4a-4546-834f-f8d52dad4aaa.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3
I listened to about 15 minutes of it. People calling in asking questions to Mel. If you like the story I would have got you this Tshirts but they only had woman's sizes lol.

I had to laugh at the synchronicity of that comment right after seeing this image:

a1473a4c9b60e36a83ccf33dfbd69cb2.jpg

Gives a whole new meaning to granny panties.

Interesting things discussed. If you skip the episode at least check out 51:21 in for Pat Price's quote. Quite the food for thought.

Interesting things discussed. If you skip the episode at least check out 51:21 in for Pat Price's quote. Quite the food for thought.

You know the best part about watching these videos from here? No ads!

Get Shredded!
I was wondering about this a few days ago then boom found this ...

Damn

Back