• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Insulin-Yes or No

ldog

Pain is Pleasure
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Guys,

Out of curiosity....who has or currently uses Insulin in their protocol?

With or without growth hormone?

Successful?

I've never experimented with it...not sure I want to go down that road but I have zero knowledge in that facet of the game.

L

I never have had any desire to mess with insulin. It just sounds like a disaster waiting to happen in my book, but I’ve never tried GH so maybe that is why..

I’ve used it multiple times in the past without gh. It definitely added size but a decent amount was fat. For me I’ve never been able to successfully use it without putting on fat. I personally don’t care for it.

Insulin is not inherently dangerous. It's when you try to tailor your carbs to your insulin instead of the other way around.

I wouldn't take someone who never used insulin and throw them on Milo's peri-workout protocol.

I am absolutely terrified of screwing up my insulin sensitivity so I probably won't touch it.

Done it for years.... but I wouldnt run Slin without GH.
I have probably the all time best protocol ever..... Thanks to Milos.

Insulin is not inherently dangerous. It's when you try to tailor your carbs to your insulin instead of the other way around.

I wouldn't take someone who never used insulin and throw them on Milo's peri-workout protocol.
Dont listen to what Milos says in a youtube vid or podcast,,, He isnt telling the whole truth on his GH+Slin protocol (He's all about himself and $$$)... That cost around 5k for his Advices.... and damn does it work.
When I run Slin and GH with his protocol... I can cut my AAS dosages in half.

Good info guys......just curious.

Guys,

Out of curiosity....who has or currently uses Insulin in their protocol?

With or without growth hormone?

Successful?

I've never experimented with it...not sure I want to go down that road but I have zero knowledge in that facet of the game.

L
Bro... Successful???
Took me from a plateau... to a whole new level.

As said above shit scares me, a lot of variables and for me I have so many other compounds I’d like to take instead. Maybe one day though! That’s the beautify of it is we got all the time in the world no need to rush anything.

IML Gear Cream!
As said above shit scares me, a lot of variables and for me I have so many other compounds I’d like to take instead. Maybe one day though!
Scared me also at 1st.
If your not stepping on stage... Theres no need for it.

Bro... Successful???
Took me from a plateau... to a whole new level.
I've pushed the limit over the last 30 years.....never with insulin....I know my limits. You young bucks can roll the dice.

I've pushed the limit over the last 30 years.....never with insulin....I know my limits. You young bucks can roll the dice.
Im 54 and still run it.......Here and there. Not Yr round like I was 35 again.

I've been doing some serious reading on it still contemplating to jump in or not.

I heard it works wonders for hard gainers like myself.

I just ran it for the first time last month, i ran it post workout for 4 weeks, started at 3iu ended at 7iu 10grams dextrose with evey iu.
Didn't gain any fat at all, my diet is perfect, felt like mucles filled out a little,. nothing major though.I would do it again, I had no issues.
I did not use any GH with it. Just with my test primo cycle.

I just ran it for the first time last month, i ran it post workout for 4 weeks, started at 3iu ended at 7iu 10grams dextrose with evey iu.
Didn't gain any fat at all, my diet is perfect, felt like mucles filled out a little,. nothing major though.I would do it again, I had no issues.
I did not use any GH with it. Just with my test primo cycle.
7ius???? Man, thats a low dose...If it works for you.
GH+Slin= IGF-1
I would also say Dextrose is for an emergency...(Going Hypo)
Karbolyn. Short and long lasting Carb source.
Add way more cell volumizers in your carb drink... Think Creatine, Eaa's ETC.
Should be run longer than 4 weeks.

7ius???? Man, thats a low dose...If it works for you.
GH+Slin= IGF-1
I would also say Dextrose is for an emergency...(Going Hypo)
Karbolyn. Short and long lasting Carb source.
Add way more cell volumizers in your carb drink... Think Creatine, Eaa's ETC.
Should be run longer than 4 weeks.

Just getting my feet wet.
First time, seeing how things were going to go.

Back