• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Injection frequency

Matt88

Registered Member
Reaction score
So, I went away for a little bit..28 months for my third dwi. I'm back now and ready to get back into the lifestyle. When I want in I was mid-cycle of Test C Tren A and anadrol. I lost all my gains, crashed test, depressed etc. But, my question is I just got home and found a leftover bottle of Test C 250/MG ml. And some arimidex pills that aren't expired for another year. Would it be worthwhile to run a low, low trt dose for like 12 weeks or so. I mean like 62.5/MG a week or +/-100mg a week JUST to feel better and get test levels back up? Also, I don't have extra money to buy a cycle I'll need a month or 2 to get it, plan it and make a move. So is super.low Test C worthwhile to someone who ran cycles for 2 years and then went cold turkey bc of jail?
Doubt that low a dose (62.5mg) a week is enough to put you above your natural level and its still going to shut your natural level down so you could potentially end up with lower test than you have now.

So no, it's not worth it to run that low an amount. Stay natural till you have the funds to buy more. Use the time to focus on your training and diet.

Get those 2 things (diet and training) sorted out and buy more when u can.

Steveo758

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yea. I kinda figured anything under 100mg isn't Worth the pin. I could do 100mg/wk for 10 weeks. That'll get some in me and I'll have money coming in before that. Thanks for input

CocoPuff

Reaction score
So, I went away for a little bit..28 months for my third dwi. I'm back now and ready to get back into the lifestyle. When I want in I was mid-cycle of Test C Tren A and anadrol. I lost all my gains, crashed test, depressed etc. But, my question is I just got home and found a leftover bottle of Test C 250/MG ml. And some arimidex pills that aren't expired for another year. Would it be worthwhile to run a low, low trt dose for like 12 weeks or so. I mean like 62.5/MG a week or +/-100mg a week JUST to feel better and get test levels back up? Also, I don't have extra money to buy a cycle I'll need a month or 2 to get it, plan it and make a move. So is super.low Test C worthwhile to someone who ran cycles for 2 years and then went cold turkey bc of jail?
I'd say just start at what you were prescribed.

Seattlesbest

Registered Member
Reaction score
Right now I'm injectingTest C and Deca ed. Half a cc of both. Feel great. Probably over kill but. We will see.

Once things get crankin in about 2 weeks. I'm hoping I'll have spikes everyday. Had great results with NPP and Test P.

We will see tho. Just trying to experiment. Might be overthinkin it but we will see in a few months.

Steveo758

Registered Member
Reaction score
I have total about 1100mg of Test C on-hand. I pinned 250mg on Friday. I'm basically trying to stretch that until funds become available to run another cycle. Most likely 2-4 weeks I'll have money to order say 6 bottles test and some d-bol or anadrol tabs. Now t/a and shipping time on top of that 2-4 weeks. I'll probably just do 125mg a week till the new order. I've ran cycles before '18, '19 and into '20. I know I crashed my test and my levels are at an all time low since running gear. That's why I put some test into me asap. Thankfully I have left over Arimidex(almost whole bottle 1mg) tabs and also liquid pramipexole ( in case I start the tren train back up). One good thing about gear is it has a decent shelf life, especially oils. 👌 I'd like to run Test @ 450mg a week and Dbol at 50/day I know I'll get some serious gains. Patience is a hard concept in the body building world at least for me.

pullup1000

Registered Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used the longer ester Testosterone undeconate?
Its instructed at every 12 weeks but don't see why it can't be micro dosed say every 2 weeks to smooth out the curve.