• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Injectable YK-11

maxmuscle1

Registered Member
Reaction score
First poke will be tomorrow AM. So far my plan is a 12.5mg poke in the AM and two 10mg doses later in the day. One at noon and the last in the eve. I wanted to dose it around 30mg/day. Due to my work schedule it will not allow me to inject the later doses.

Yes. I’ve heard that multiple inj and timing is key. I’m definitely following as I am interested in the effects (good& bad). Kick ass my man

Max

Twistedfords

Registered Member
Reaction score
How about someone log the injectable? I have seen many people disregard pro hormones in the past. Now everyone is asking for superdrol. The same for ment. And epi.
In time I bet yk11 could be on that new list.

Twistedfords

Registered Member
Reaction score
What is the idea behind the timing? Is it food? Or training? Or keeping it in your system due to being very fast acting?

Twistedfords

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've played with it a couple of times.

It's easily one of the strongest things I have ever used. You get bigger and stronger rapidly, while leaning out. I have posted about it on here multiple times.

Dosing for me was anywhere from 25-50mg daily. I also used 100mg/eod, which is insane. Problem is I have never used it for long durations because joint pain really gets to me. I think it would be best used 2 weeks on/off... or 4 weeks on/off.. or the last 4 weeks of a cycle.
Is the joint pain from like a low estrogen side effect? Or is it because your lifts went up so fast that your ligaments and tendons were like wtf?

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I did 8 weeks @ 15mg 2x's a day... Am and PM.... I will be using this compound instead of halotestin for my contest prep... Stuff is the real deal. Inject only... never tried the oral version.
Started my protocol a week ago of 30mg/day split into 3 doses. First dose is injected. Due to my work schedule it will not allow me to run injectable 3Xs/day.

KeepitClassic555

Registered Member
Reaction score
I did 8 weeks @ 15mg 2x's a day... Am and PM.... I will be using this compound instead of halotestin for my contest prep... Stuff is the real deal. Inject only... never tried the oral version.
Really during prep? I’m interested as to the timing of that. I’m 6 out right now, but you would use it as a hardening agent instead of halo? Or to fill back up closer to stage day?

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Is the joint pain from like a low estrogen side effect? Or is it because your lifts went up so fast that your ligaments and tendons were like wt

Really during prep? I’m interested as to the timing of that. I’m 6 out right now, but you would use it as a hardening agent instead of halo? Or to fill back up closer to stage day?
Im going to start 4 weeks out and used as a hardening agent for sure, it really acts like Winstrol and Halo combined and it acts fast....... The sides and being pissed off at the air on Halo isn't worth it to me anymore.
I'll fill up on slin/carbs and Drol

KeepitClassic555

Registered Member
Reaction score
Im going to start 4 weeks out and used as a hardening agent for sure, it really acts like Winstrol and Halo combined and it acts fast....... The sides and being pissed off at the air on Halo isn't worth it to me anymore.
I'll fill up on slin/carbs and Drol
Sounds aggressive but I like it for sure. My coach is old school and has me on the classic prep stuff will be adding in halo soon. Def going to redesign a lot for next season, I’m really wanting to run a classic cycle for gaining and switch the compounds around every so often but I’m thinking some high test deca/NPP and primo. Going to use some yk for sure and maybe throw in some MENT or DHB at some point.

STTM

Registered Member
Reaction score
I think Trest Ace and DHB has the potential to be the best stack.. ever. I have a couple vials from Gear Church that have been calling my name to try.

Twistedfords

Registered Member
Reaction score
What about try dose test. ment and yk11? Would this have any issues? Of course I would be using an ai.

Twistedfords

Registered Member
Reaction score
What about a trt dose of test. 20mg per day yk11 and 100 mg per week trest? Would this be a bad idea? Is it conflicting?

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Anyone still using this compound?

Anyone new try it with feedback?

I know it can be tricky to source, a buddy of mine has a solid version if anyone needs it.

I wanna try this one day. For now I am trying to keep my BP under control and I suspect this won't help the matter. I'm staying on prescription HRT for the time being.

Onidus

Grape Ape
Registered Member
Reaction score
Stayed on my off season stack Test, Mast, Deca
Curious to your dosage for each of these. I was going to cruise on test/ mast but was wondering if throwing in say 100mg deca a week would be beneficial

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
Anyone still using this compound?

Anyone new try it with feedback?

I know it can be tricky to source, a buddy of mine has a solid version if anyone needs it.

I wanna try this one day. For now I am trying to keep my BP under control and I suspect this won't help the matter. I'm staying on prescription HRT for the time being.
I ordered two vials of these with me just now finishing the first.

My protocol was 10mg injectable in the AM , 10mg oral in the afternoon, and then 10mg oral prior to retiring. The oral YK-11 was from a different lab. I could not include the injectable as part on the PM doses due to my work schedule.

I have ran YK-11 in the past at the same dose but using an all oral route. I had great results using the all oral protocol and and by changing my initial dose of the day as injectable really I feel there was not much of a difference with performance. Still had excellent strength increases and a great change in physique. I also felt my endurance was up a bit as well. I ran 30mg/day for 8 weeks . I plan on taking a short break and continuing with the same protocol again.

I do like this SARM because of the strength increases I get. It is one of the few SARMS that I respond well to....the other being S4.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions and I'll do my best to answer.

doichtoro

Registered Member
Reaction score
I tried this with test for a number of weeks and didn't really notice anything. People on here have described getting so strong in a few weeks that they have joint issues. I've heard that maybe test is a stronger binder to androgen receptors and therefore you won't get much of a response on it. Perhaps that's why it didn't work for me. Are you all trying it with test or without?

01dragonslayer

Registered Member
Reaction score
I tried this with test for a number of weeks and didn't really notice anything. People on here have described getting so strong in a few weeks that they have joint issues. I've heard that maybe test is a stronger binder to androgen receptors and therefore you won't get much of a response on it. Perhaps that's why it didn't work for me. Are you all trying it with test or without?
Running tpp, npp, mast p, alongside.

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
Yes, Test and a little mast.
Strong as an ox on that stuff. Hard as nails.
Superhuman strength... You'll know when you get some good YK....
Very expensive to run, but worth it.

Glycomann

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would lean toward thinking that any AAS would displace most of these SARMS simply by their affinity for androgen receptors, nuclear, cytosolic or otherwise. Any time I used one with test the effect seemed to be washed out.

weazel

Registered Member
Reaction score
I've been eyeballing inj. Cardarine I'd say that with lcarnitine would be great. Mix it in with a cycle and yk?

Bolan

Registered Member
Reaction score
I would lean toward thinking that any AAS would displace most of these SARMS simply by their affinity for androgen receptors, nuclear, cytosolic or otherwise. Any time I used one with test the effect seemed to be washed out.
Try the YK, run anything you want with it.
If its GTG YK.... nothing compares. Yes it binds hard to the androgen receptor but if you add a little Mast, Provirion, winstrol... Your free test will be rocking high and eventually bind, especially where there is tissue damage.
YK is called the strongest SARM for a reason....... AND its the strongest Myostatin inhibitor out there right now.