• 👋Hello, please Create a FREE Account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Injectable Dbol .

cherm

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Haven't tried DBol. Can access 50mg injectable.

Any tips?

Planning on running just 200 test and maybe only 25mg dbol. Not sure on how often to take it. Still gathering data. So far I see some EOD @50mg.

I run inj. Dbol 80mg when I do arms and chest only. I run mine with TNE/OXY inj as my pre-workout about an hour before I get to gym. I usually run about 50(ish)mg 0.6-7cc. The pumps are insane. My arms feel like they will explode they are so tight. I don't run it everyday, because I don't want to lose the effects, also due to the high BP it causes.

I run inj. Dbol 80mg when I do arms and chest only. I run mine with TNE/OXY inj as my pre-workout about an hour before I get to gym. I usually run about 50(ish)mg 0.6-7cc. The pumps are insane. My arms feel like they will explode they are so tight. I don't run it everyday, because I don't want to lose the effects, also due to the high BP it causes.
Okay so I understand you only do on upperbody days. How are the side effects as in estrogen and like you said blood pressure and water retention.

Would you choose this over oral?

I take 1mg of anastrozole eod along with a half pill(20mg) of tamoxifen so 10mg eod also. My E is under control and the tamoxifen is to keep my gyno from coming back. I like the injectable because you get a boost before it runs through liver and drops in strength.

Any recommendation of using injectable d-bol as a pre workout booster while on Test E 400/week together with a DHT?

I use injectable Dbol or drol every workout, Dbol is my fave . 25-80mgs 2 hours before the gym and I don’t waste money on preworkout drinks anymore . I tried to lower my EQ dose last month . 7 days after attempting lowering , big ol Gyno knot !! 2 adex and returning EQ dose to normal and all gone. Sneaky Dbol gets me everytime if I don’t watch estrogen

I use injectable Dbol or drol every workout, Dbol is my fave . 25-80mgs 2 hours before the gym and I don’t waste money on preworkout drinks anymore . I tried to lower my EQ dose last month . 7 days after attempting lowering , big ol Gyno knot !! 2 adex and returning EQ dose to normal and all gone. Sneaky Dbol gets me everytime if I don’t watch estrogen
2 hours is a long time, the injecable d-bol should kick in faster isn't it?

1 1/2 hours before is shortest I will go . I like it to be fully peaked in the system . My workouts aren’t 2 hours anymore . Hour and a half tops . At about 2 hours is when I’m really flushed and warm as shit.

injection 10mg as prework booster 1-2hrs before leg workout: I have improved, but I don't think that was the dbol.

Back