• Hello, please REGISTER and become a member of our community! You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!

Infrastructure Bill Passes

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Won't pass the Senate. Not surprised one bit the House.

Projected numbers in 2022 show based on local elections Dems will lose 44 seats.

Let's hope this is accurate.

Altenator_6

Registered Member
Reaction score

Projected numbers in 2022 show based on local elections Dems will lose 44 seats.

How freaking awesome this would be!!
And yes....I am optimistic and believe it is coming...... like a fucking freight train baby!!

NY_Angie

Registered Member
Reaction score

It already passed the senate in August. Its headed to Pedo Joe's desk.

Yeah I think that is low balling too... they already lost some significant seats in some deep blue areas. We're so fucked with this Bill because if this one passed, so is the next one that's 3 Trillion and I think they green new deal BS is in that.

blingcrosby

Registered Member
Reaction score
out of that $1t about $900b will go in the politicians pockets, $90b to welfare and illegals and then $10b left for infastructure.

Milford King

Twat Waffle Inspector
Registered Member
Reaction score
It already passed the senate in August. Its headed to Pedo Joe's desk.

Yeah I think that is low balling too... they already lost some significant seats in some deep blue areas. We're so fucked with this Bill because if this one passed, so is the next one that's 3 Trillion and I think they green new deal BS is in that.
exactly…

and also.. remember when we coulda swore 2020 was gonna be a second term.

still ain’t fixed the elections…
they give us VA cuz you watch… theyll turn the bigger number reds into blue overnight. I don’t trust these little scumbags at all anymore. Bout ready to prune the disease limbs.

heckler7

IM>ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score
going to see alot more electric cars with the 12k credit

reddog309

🐍 Don't tread on me
Registered Member
Reaction score
exactly…

and also.. remember when we coulda swore 2020 was gonna be a second term.

still ain’t fixed the elections…
they give us VA cuz you watch… theyll turn the bigger number reds into blue overnight. I don’t trust these little scumbags at all anymore. Bout ready to prune the disease limbs.

Just like murphy won new jersey but all down ballot was a win for the "R"'s...:coffee:

going to see alot more electric cars with the 12k credit

Sure, why do you think crazy nancys husband dropped a million into the electric car battery stock...:coffee:

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Trump was just mocking this "infrastructure bill"

Something like 10% of it goes to "infrastructure"

I don't see how 100% of Americans aren't disgusted with this system. I truly don't. Jesse Ventura calls them DemoCrips and ReBlooDicans.

It truly is like a gang with only a few decent Politicians on either side.

We really need to clean out Washington.

Oh yeah Sleepy Joe just announced in between defecation and naps that he is going to have a team of "people" go State to State to SELL, I mean explain this "infrastructure bill"

Let the comedy begin. What idiotic things will these clowns do and say this time?

President Trump "America has become the laughing stock of the World under Joe Biden".

I agree to this 1000000%

Rot-Iron66

Registered Member
Reaction score
LOL

Biden is THEE dumbest kvnt in political history. Shits his pants, cant remember his own name, title, etc.
(Never mind other folks, like "the guy that runs that outfit over there", you mean THE PENTAGON retard)?

Dems w/ half-a-brain are waking up. The others, no hope for them, dumber than amoeba piss...

kilsong

Most loved gay guy on ASF
Registered Member
Reaction score

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congress mandates anti-drunk driving technology for cars
I want one of you to explain to me exactly how this is a bad thing.
Congress is making its biggest push ever to stop drunk driving with President Biden's huge infrastructure bill. As we previously reported, one of the provisions included a mandate for anti-drunk driving technology in new cars

https://www.engadget.com/congress-mandate-anti-drunk-driving-technology-cars-201820120.html

As simple as I can. Recall when Biden said "we wont mandate the vaccine. We cannot. We won't ever"

Then he went from asking people to get it to then saying "we are losing patience with those who are unvaccinated".

People who think like you sir, are blind to these facts (and I say that not being rude). You are blinded by these lies. They are going to lie. You give an inch and they TAKE a mile.

That is what will happen here. At first they will introduce it for "Safety" and then next thing you know they will use it to strip away more freedoms. They will add taxes to it. Then they will say, Oh you must comply with this and that to be able to drive.

This is merely a distraction for them to install more taxes and take more freedoms from the American public.

They also likely will use it as Political punishment. Think about Obama and his IRS targeting conservatives. What makes you think they wont abuse this once its in place?

What makes you think they wont violate privacy using this.

What makes you think they wont abuse this?

They will 100000%. Because you can't see the writing on the wall, many of us can sir.

Think about Bush and his "Patriot Act". Same thing there. After 9/11, Americans were busy GIVING AWAY their freedoms under the disguise of Safety.

You gotta really look further through these things sir. Look at the potential for abuse and expect it. That is what this is about.

This is not to help people. This will be used to punish and tax people. Put money on it.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Congress is making its biggest push ever to stop drunk driving with President Biden's huge infrastructure bill. As we previously reported, one of the provisions included a mandate for anti-drunk driving technology in new cars

https://www.engadget.com/congress-mandate-anti-drunk-driving-technology-cars-201820120.html

It's a dark and stormy night. You should have been at Uncle Tim's and Aunt Caroline's house hours ago, but the directions they gave you didn't match the road signs. Why did they have to move so far out into the country? There's no cell reception here. The guy at the gas station on the main road a few miles back told you to look for the old dairy farm, but all of these old farms look so much alike in the dark. And the rain is only making it worse. Now you're nervous because some truck has been following you for the last 40 minutes. You're driving slow because you're lost and trying to find your way. They should have overtaken you by now, but they are hanging back and keeping their distance. Your mind begins to wonder who it could be and what their intentions are. Could it have been those rednecks from the gas station? Did they follow you? They certainly made you feel uncomfortable while you were asking for directions. Their unkempt beards full of crumbs and wet from the beers they'd been drinking. The bright red maga hats they were wearing made them stand out in the gas station and you couldn't help but notice them. And they couldn't help but notice you. They knew you weren't from around here. Oh God...what if it is them?

*Shit*...damn deer just ran across the road and almost committed suicide. Lucky you dodged them. Damn...is the rain picking up? You should probably slow down some more. Fuck! Fucking potholes all over this shitty dirt road. You look back and the truck seems closer. No, you need to speed up and keep your distance. But the road conditions. What if another animal runs out in front of you? You damn near knocked your tire flat in that last pothole. Great...now the road is all washboarded from the rain and neglect. The loose gravel adds to the sliding as you roll over the rough road. What is that dinging? Crap...there's a flashing light on the dash. Your anti-drunk sensor has gone off. But you're not drunk. You're just driving on a really crappy road. You slow down, but the light keeps flashing. Why won't it go off? Fuck...the sensors have picked up too much erratic driving and the engine rpm's are winding down. You look in the rear view mirror. The truck lights are definitely closer. Fuck, fuck, fuck! You look to the sides of the road, but there is no where to pull over. You know you only have a few seconds left before your engine shuts completely off and you will be stuck. You glance again in the rear view mirror. The truck can't be more than forty or fifty yards away. Your engine shuts off. Now you're stuck. Your mind races on what to do. Should you stay in the car and lock the doors or try to make a run for it in the dark. If you do make a run for it, should you go into the field on the right or the woods on the left? Too late. You spent too much time thinking and the decision has been made for you. The truck is beside you. The truck's passenger window rolls down, but you keep your window up. Is that the rednecks? Fucking rain. You can't see anything but the glow of their dash lights. There's definitely at least two people in the truck. You can hear the passenger yelling at you, but the rain drowns them out. Shit! Did the driver's door just open? You look in front of you. No one in the headlights. You glance in your mirrors, but the rain makes it impossible to see if anyone is behind you. There's a loud crash and the passenger window explodes into a thousand pieces and covers you in glass. As the flannel covered arm reaches in and unlocks the passenger door, all you can think to yourself is how thankful you are that you bought a car with an anti-drunk technology.

^ Shit *always* happens. Or you could just look at it for what it is. A $1000 add-on price increase to a car that will inevitably fail on you at some point in time (like all car parts) and leave you stranded. And then you'll have to pay to repair it. Not because the car really needs it, but because it's the law. More crappy laws that generate billions of dollars out of OUR pockets.

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's a simple choice more laws and taxes or your choice on how u live ur life that's the choice between dem and rep . I guess people that are lazy want there's hand outs and no choice until it's to late.

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score
The bill should be what the bill is about not all that other stuff they put in them . That goes for both sides . It's BS plain and simple .

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score
It's a dark and stormy night. You should have been at Uncle Tim's and Aunt Caroline's house hours ago, but the directions they gave you didn't match the road signs. Why did they have to move so far out into the country? There's no cell reception here. The guy at the gas station on the main road a few miles back told you to look for the old dairy farm, but all of these old farms look so much alike in the dark. And the rain is only making it worse. Now you're nervous because some truck has been following you for the last 40 minutes. You're driving slow because you're lost and trying to find your way. They should have overtaken you by now, but they are hanging back and keeping their distance. Your mind begins to wonder who it could be and what their intentions are. Could it have been those rednecks from the gas station? Did they follow you? They certainly made you feel uncomfortable while you were asking for directions. Their unkempt beards full of crumbs and wet from the beers they'd been drinking. The bright red maga hats they were wearing made them stand out in the gas station and you couldn't help but notice them. And they couldn't help but notice you. They knew you weren't from around here. Oh God...what if it is them?

*Shit*...damn deer just ran across the road and almost committed suicide. Lucky you dodged them. Damn...is the rain picking up? You should probably slow down some more. Fuck! Fucking potholes all over this shitty dirt road. You look back and the truck seems closer. No, you need to speed up and keep your distance. But the road conditions. What if another animal runs out in front of you? You damn near knocked your tire flat in that last pothole. Great...now the road is all washboarded from the rain and neglect. The loose gravel adds to the sliding as you roll over the rough road. What is that dinging? Crap...there's a flashing light on the dash. Your anti-drunk sensor has gone off. But you're not drunk. You're just driving on a really crappy road. You slow down, but the light keeps flashing. Why won't it go off? Fuck...the sensors have picked up too much erratic driving and the engine rpm's are winding down. You look in the rear view mirror. The truck lights are definitely closer. Fuck, fuck, fuck! You look to the sides of the road, but there is no where to pull over. You know you only have a few seconds left before your engine shuts completely off and you will be stuck. You glance again in the rear view mirror. The truck can't be more than forty or fifty yards away. Your engine shuts off. Now you're stuck. Your mind races on what to do. Should you stay in the car and lock the doors or try to make a run for it in the dark. If you do make a run for it, should you go into the field on the right or the woods on the left? Too late. You spent too much time thinking and the decision has been made for you. The truck is beside you. The truck's passenger window rolls down, but you keep your window up. Is that the rednecks? Fucking rain. You can't see anything but the glow of their dash lights. There's definitely at least two people in the truck. You can hear the passenger yelling at you, but the rain drowns them out. Shit! Did the driver's door just open? You look in front of you. No one in the headlights. You glance in your mirrors, but the rain makes it impossible to see if anyone is behind you. There's a loud crash and the passenger window explodes into a thousand pieces and covers you in glass. As the flannel covered arm reaches in and unlocks the passenger door, all you can think to yourself is how thankful you are that you bought a car with an anti-drunk technology.

^ Shit *always* happens. Or you could just look at it for what it is. A $1000 add-on price increase to a car that will inevitably fail on you at some point in time (like all car parts) and leave you stranded. And then you'll have to pay to repair it. Not because the car really needs it, but because it's the law. More crappy laws that generate billions of dollars out of OUR pockets.

Were the bearded rednecks vaccinated?

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score
Kidding..
That actually was QUITE the spine tingling adventure Multi!
I thought this was supposed to be the type of thing where you have to blow into a tube to start the engine.
After reading ur last paragraph (which was unrelated to change of heart) I realized that would be too easy to manipulate.
If this is in fact something that detects erratic driving patterns, then this is absolutely insane.
Too much liability is being placed on the manufacturer of that devise.
The first time that shuts off a car and its wrong and the driver gets killed while fleeing a bad guy, that company is out of business.

- - - Updated - - -

Wes...
Wes..........
Ain't nobody coming to get you on my watch babe.
Easy fella....breathe.

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The bill should be what the bill is about not all that other stuff they put in them . That goes for both sides . It's BS plain and simple .

Holy shit!
Looks like you tapered off that fentanyl!
That was a quality post fella.(it really was)
Uncle Kil APPROVED.

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Were the bearded rednecks vaccinated?

You know they weren't.

I thought this was supposed to be the type of thing where you have to blow into a tube to start the engine.
If this is in fact something that detects erratic driving patterns, then this is absolutely insane.
Too much liability is being placed on the manufacturer of that devise.
The first time that shuts off a car and its wrong and the driver gets killed while fleeing a bad guy, that company is out of business.

Lol...you didn't read the article *you* posted?! Not breathalyzer, but it will indeed be motion sensor based. So yeah, it could and would exactly fit the scenario I presented. Glad I could give you a chuckle. Even the breathalyzer ones can and do present their own challenges. Ask anyone who has had a DUI. Most of the fuck ups occur while the car is in the shop.

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score
Ur right.. When I clicked the link again the full article opened on my phone. Originally when I views it the article stopped after the first paragraph ending in 2026..maube I just didn't scroll down far enough to see this fucken bullshit:
... something that will “passively monitor the performance of a driver of a motor vehicle to accurately identify whether that driver may be impaired.” That sounds

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I remember very well watching a Bush speech

NO NEW TAXES he yelled

And my father was like, "thats it, Im voting for him". And even as a young boy I was like "You fool" to my own parent

And guess what happened.

He raised taxes LMAO

Maybe even record breaking tax increases

When Politicians say things. 99% of them are lies. 99.9% of them are lies

Which is why I voted Trump. The first person I ever voted for in my life and that man spoke the truth

The entire DEM and R party werent against him bc he was bad. They were against him bc he was good. He was going to crash their fraud.

Donald Trump and Julian Assange are my two favorite men on Earth. I love those two Patriots and I will fight with every breathe that I have to have their backs.

You should consider doing the same once you open your eyes sir and see "truth".

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score
Donald Trump has told many lies.
No... I will not cite any one of the billion sources out there.

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Donald Trump has told many lies.
No... I will not cite any one of the billion sources out there.

I appreciate you not linking me to Snopes. MSDNC. CNN. CNN. CNN and Don Lemon

Thank you sir LOL.

Jaxz

Registered Member
Reaction score

Can mod please delete my post I can't believe the far left agreed with me !!! I need a damn drunk now lol

Multislacking

ASF MVP
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can mod please delete my post I can't believe the far left agreed with me !!! I need a damn drunk now lol

1330518657803_934945.png

Big Puppy

Registered Member
Reaction score

simple. in your other post you say that not a lot of people will buy electric cars cause they cost so much. go buy a new car. why are trucks $90k? cause of all the bull shit required into them
1. higher cost of cars
2. higher cost of repairs
3. because of higher cost of repairs, higher insurance premiums
4. more modules to go bad- lower customer satisfaction

believe me when I tell you that the more electronics are in vehicles, the more problems they have. if you unplug a headlight on an Audi, you have to have the dealer reprogram it to function it correctly

it all comes down to $. and all you'll have to do is wear gloves and some type of mask to fool the system

kilsong

Registered Member
Reaction score